🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are you paying for a gallon of milk? 2022 vs 2023

I paid around $2.40. but I drink unsweetened almond milk with vanilla and add Truvia to it, so I don't count. I don't know what regular milk is going for around here. Lactose gives me acid reflux and I avoid most sugar, which they dump a lot of in cow's milk. Got me curious, though.

I paid around $2.40. but I drink unsweetened almond milk with vanilla and add Truvia to it, so I don't count. I don't know what regular milk is going for around here. Lactose gives me acid reflux and I avoid most sugar, which they dump a lot of in cow's milk. Got me curious, though.
A gallon would be around 8 lbs

iu

I'd to thank all you almond and soy milk drinkers for driving down the price of real milk! :D

However, I'd bet Biden reinstituted one of Trump's policies.

The lies and misinformation about the economy and inflation will be like an onslaught of fake news... keep in mind how many times the media has lied to you before...
~~~~~~
The cost of milk at the time it is picked up at the Dairy farm hasn't changed much. Farmers are paid pennies per gallon for the work they do. It's what the processors charge in the pasteurizing and shipping milk from the farm to the processing plants and to the stores that has raised the prices on milk, fresh cheeses and yogurt.
Personally, I prefer buying my milk at the Dairy farm. It's called raw milk, milk, not homogenized, not pasteurized. I pay the farmer directly, with no middleman to process it.

Last edited:
Really the only thing I use milk for is cooking. Grits, Mac n Cheese, mashed potatoes.

For coffee I use whipped cream. It's like $1.50 more but lasts longer than 1/2 gallon of milk.

I may still have a bad one of those in the fridge.

I'd to thank all you almond and soy milk drinkers for driving down the price of real milk! :D

However, I'd bet Biden reinstituted one of Trump's policies.

I liked real milk, just didn't like the acid reflux it gav me as I got older, plus the sugar added was insane. I still use powdered milk for cooking once in a while.

People still drink cow's milk?

I have no idea what it's going for these days, I also drink almond milk, it's yummy. :)
Youre trying to place some weird shit made in a lab ABOVE natural milk from a cow? Only dipshit retards drink almond milk. Normal people drink cows milk.

The lies and misinformation about the economy and inflation will be like an onslaught of fake news... keep in mind how many times the media has lied to you before...

So, now you are accusing the commodity markets of being in on the big lie?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I=

People still drink cow's milk?

I have no idea what it's going for these days, I also drink almond milk, it's yummy. :)

Oat milk is much better for both you and the planet. Almonds require massive amounts of water to grow

I liked real milk, just didn't like the acid reflux it gav me as I got older, plus the sugar added was insane. I still use powdered milk for cooking once in a while.
milk has a low Glycemic number.....if it had added sugar it would not be.....as a diabetic it is on the list of safe foods that dont spike your blood sugar.....added sugar would spike it.....i couldnt find any links saying sugar is added to regular milk........

Forum List

Back