What are you thinking right now....? GO!

Here is a prime example of why talking "sex talk" with strange men on the internet is a really BAD idea. Lol. :D
Why because you don't want complete honesty?

And I'm sorry were we flirting? Or considering talking dirty to each other? Sorry I got in between you and defcons foreplay. I made it a creepy 3some. You guys should get a room. A rubber one.

Here is a prime example of why talking "sex talk" with strange men on the internet is a really BAD idea. Lol. :D
Why because you don't want complete honesty?

And I'm sorry were we flirting? Or considering talking dirty to each other? Sorry I got in between you and defcons foreplay. I made it a creepy 3some. You guys should get a room. A rubber one.

No. You are scaring me! Lol.

I have my son, my family, my friends, and a good vibrator. Why would any woman want to deal with a man's bullshit when she doesn't absolutely HAVE to is beyond me. ;)
You are getting more and more attractive... keep going....

I have my son, my family, my friends, and a good vibrator. Why would any woman want to deal with a man's bullshit when she doesn't absolutely HAVE to is beyond me. ;)
Would you think it's creepy that I'd like to watch some strange lady use a vibrator on yourself?

There's nothing wrong with men, you just don't like men really.

Would you think it's creepy that I'd like to watch some strange lady use a vibrator on yourself?

There's nothing wrong with men, you just don't like men really.

Why would I like men? Look at your behavior! Good grief. Anyways, that's not true. Not all men "carry" themselves in the way you people on the internet do. :D

Why do you ask that? What do you think the reason is? I'm too ugly and disgusting to get dates? :D Lol.
Uh..oh... let's not go there...you always get defensive when nobody insinuated any aesthetic issues. The hint may have been a personality treat if anything at all.

This is also a good example of why I'm still single. :D I don't want to deal with that kind of shit. Lol.

What are some of the creepy things guys have done to you?

I steer clear of creeps. :) No offense.
So you have no reason to still be single unless you stear clear of any and all men because like you said, creepy men are why you stay single. If you have no experience with creepy men, don't judge all men by what a perv I am.

Why do you ask that? What do you think the reason is? I'm too ugly and disgusting to get dates? :D Lol.
Uh..oh... let's not go there...you always get defensive when nobody insinuated any aesthetic issues. The hint may have been a personality treat if anything at all.

Again, just because I don't like YOU doesn't mean there is something wrong with ME. I think it's all you personally. :D

Forum List

Back