What Are Your Favorite Muhamed Ali Quotes?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Mine is the following

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
Muhammad Ali

"Hillary Clinton is one lying old hag, who ever votes for her is a big moron"~ Muhammad Ali

"Hillary Clinton is one lying old hag, who ever votes for her is a big moron"~ Muhammad Ali
I was leaning toward that one, but I couldnt decide between it and "Obama is such a bleeding ****, I cant believe he is really a black man, that fucking fagot."

So I went with the one I posted instead.

One that sticks in memory without having to look it up is....

"the kid's got power
and strength and endurance.
If you wanna fight him,
increase your insurance."

:rock:

Why is this thread in "Politics"?

You think Ali was a "politician"? Really?

Ali was all about politics, which is why he threw his medal into the river

Bull Shit.
What are you, twenty years old? :rolleyes:

Did he or did he not throw away his medal in protest?

Unfortunately, politics invades every aspect of human existence. There is no escaping it.

Ali was all about politics, which is why he threw his medal into the river

Bull Shit.
What are you, twenty years old? :rolleyes:

Did he or did he not throw away his medal in protest?

Unfortunately, politics invades every aspect of human existence. There is no escaping it.

Don't know. Never heard of that.
See, I'm old enough to actually remember his persona while he was active. I don't troll political football scores looking for "points"; I post from actual experience.

In any case, no Hunior, Ali was not known primarily for "politics". He's known for boxing, poetry, showmanship, and having a good heart. Look him up anywhere, you won't see "politician".

So my question stands. And it's for the OP, who created it --- not you.

He was very good at pissing off his opponents by running his mouth. He knew that and used it to his advantage.

Forum List

Back