🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What both Democrats & Republicans are guilty of....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... defending their candidates even when they are wrong.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Yet, people continue to defend Obama and then others will ask if we miss Bush..... (miss me yet?)

I was THIS close to not voting at all the last Presidential Election and may actually not do so this time around. I know a write is in a waste.... but, I'm totally frustrated with the whole mess!

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Yet, people continue to defend Obama and then others will ask if we miss Bush..... (miss me yet?)

I was THIS close to not voting at all the last Presidential Election and may actually not do so this time around. I know a write is in a waste.... but, I'm totally frustrated with the whole mess!

Neither were horrible. Bush was bad, Obama has done much to fix what went wrong under Bush. The country is better off, by far, because of President Obama.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Both sides are guilty of denying reality and deception. Neither side's honest because honesty sucks. What's worse, we've grown accustomed to being lied to if anyone were suddenly honest they'd be out of professional politics. Honesty's unpleasant, the nature of lies is to please.

We're fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here. Is the lie.

If we weren't fighting them at all, we wouldn't have to fight them here either. Is the truth.

They aren't picking a fight with some island in the Pacific they've never heard of. They're picking a fight with those they HAVE heard of because we keep dropping bombs on them.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Neither were horrible. Bush was bad, Obama has done much to fix what went wrong under Bush. The country is better off, by far, because of President Obama.

Explain. How so?

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Please step back from the crack pipe and call 1-800-get-help

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Bush wasn't great, but when possible, I'll try to correct the lies I've seen posted.

Obama isn't great, and I try to make the obots see the truth.

(at least, I did on another board)

I agree that people don't take Bush to task for a lot of his fuckin ups. However when a republicrat is accused of some sort of sexual indiscretion or corruption, conservatives generally don't circle the wagons.

Democrooks on the other hand seem to defend their own to the bitter end. Then if it seems certain there will be a conviction, the media doesn't find it important enough to report on it.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Bush wasn't great, but when possible, I'll try to correct the lies I've seen posted.

Obama isn't great, and I try to make the obots see the truth.

(at least, I did on another board)

Exposing obots to the truth...

That's like holding up a crucifix to a vampire.

Democrooks on the other hand seem to defend their own to the bitter end. Then if it seems certain there will be a conviction, the media doesn't find it important enough to report on it.

Totally true! Like I said elsewhere (maybe it was here.. forget) but if a Democrat does something wrong they will do one of the following:

(1) Ignore it
(2) Make a rationalization for it; or
(3) Blame it on someone else

.. and if all else fails, resort to name calling or slander

There is no difference in a Democrat and Republican. They run on social issues just to get elected but at the end of the day they both advance the global government agenda while keeping the American people worried about idiotic things like what color you are or if gays should be allowed to marry eachother.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

The system is rigged. Politics is a game. Politics is a scam and a con. "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself. Honesty and politics mix like water and oil. Once elected to office, politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people. We have taxation without fair, equal, and just representation.

Professional politicians are all about egos, power, influence, self-service, greed, and climbing the political ladder at all cost. Campaign speeches are nothing more than "Dr. Feelgood" rants with hollow meanings and filled with lies. Politicians are bought and paid for. Votes on legislation are sold on the floors of Congress. We have a Lobbyist controlled U.S. Congress. Only a fool would believe that politicians go to Washington to serve this once great nation and her citizens.

Last edited:

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

The system is rigged. Politics is a game. Politics is a scam and a con. "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself. Honesty and politics mix like water and oil. Once elected to office, politicians exert their will, and no the will of the people. We have taxation without fair, equal, and just representation.

Professional politicians are all about egos, power, influence, self-service, greed, and climbing the political ladder at all cost. Campaign speeches are nothing more than "Dr. Feelgood" rants with hollow meanings and filled with lies. Politicians are bought and paid for. Votes on legislation are sold on the floors of Congress. We have a Lobbyist controlled U.S. Congress. Only a fool would believe that politicians go to Washington to serve this once great nation and her citizens.

Fact: H1B visas bring in cheap foreign STEM workers to replace Americans.
Fiction: Politicians from both parties say H1B visas are good for America and increase the number of STEM employed Americans.

Fact: The bailouts that the democrats and republicans voted for helped out only friends of politicians. 90% of people were against the bailouts.
Fiction: Politicians from both parties say the bailouts were necessary or chaos would have ensued.

OP
Bush was and is still criticized for spending too much. Bush NEVER had the knee pad worshipers obama does. Conservatives don't care for the left leaning Republicans (RINOs). Where do you see the equivelant on the left?

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

You can't even get the confederate right to admit Bush was a disaster.

OP
Bush was and is still criticized for spending too much. Bush NEVER had the knee pad worshipers obama does. Conservatives don't care for the left leaning Republicans (RINOs). Where do you see the equivelant on the left?
Obama was and is still criticized for not spending enough. Obama never had the knee pad worshipers that Clinton did. Liberals don't care for right leaning Democrats (blue dogs).

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

OP validated in one post...amazing.

There is no difference in a Democrat and Republican. They run on social issues just to get elected but at the end of the day they both advance the global government agenda while keeping the American people worried about idiotic things like what color you are or if gays should be allowed to marry eachother.
Republicans work to harm blacks and gays by working against equal rights, engaging in voter suppression and so on. Their policies hurt the poor and the middle class. I'm sure to gays, blacks, Hispanics, the poor and the middle class, they don't consider their issues "idiotic". But I'm sure they consider you a fool.
Just the fact the GOP is 90% white and the Democrats are everyone else proves you must be a fool.

Focussi
Republicans work to harm blacks and gays by working against equal rights, engaging in voter suppression and so on. Their policies hurt the poor and the middle class. I'm sure to gays, blacks, Hispanics, the poor and the middle class, they don't consider their issues "idiotic". But I'm sure they consider you a fool.
Just the fact the GOP is 90% white and the Democrats are everyone else proves you must be a fool.
You are missing the big picture when get caught up in these issues. And I'm not defending republicans but I will say democratic policies have, and continue to destroy minority communities in america. Giving everyone free welfare at someone else's expense creates generational poverty due to a belief that someone else owes you something. When you start to think along those lines you lose the American pride in earning a living that made our country great. Not to mention these policies have brought our currency to its knees past the point of no return and when the food stamp cards quit working these people will literally kill eachother for what little food and resources the government can throw into the crowds

Forum List

Back