What can Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot do about crime that she already has not?

It's not even debatable that you have a better chance of being murdered if you live in a red state.

What's relatively unique about cities with high numbers of black on black crimes, that in addition to the typical domestic/family violence, we have a seeming epidemic of low level drug/property crime with murders, and even simple disagreements .. and seemingly random shooting of innocents.

It's the cities, stupid. Be it state or local, the surest way to die violently is virtually ALWAYS to live in a place run by people like you.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America
St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent
Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat
Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat
San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican
Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent
Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat
Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat
New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat
Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat
Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

Well, it's not like these people actually care about black crime anyways. Only if it affects them. The majority of white conservatives just use it to for politics. Quite disgusting.
You know nothing of what anybody thinks let alone conservatives.

It is your rhetoric that perpetuates crime.

You're insane.
Preppy-Lovers Hate Their Own Daddies for Not Getting Rich and Spoiling Them

You peons blindly follow the propaganda against racism by the entire self-appointed ruling class. Your kind of obedient servant doesn't belong in America. Which is another reason we don't need to fear you. If you won't stand up to the Masters, you won't stand up to us when we take them down.

I can't figure the The Sage of Main Street out...

Half the time they give me a thumbs up, and the other half a thumbs down... sometimes on a similar opinion on the same topic.

What's up with that Sage?
Netrixers Take Language Advice From Little Mamas' Boys Who Sucked Their Thumbs in College and Fantasize That It Made Them Educated

I can't figure your post out. Oh, wait a minute! Sorry for using logical grammar.

By "they," you meant me, right? Why are you afraid of using "he" even if you don't know my gender? No real man should give a fig if some screeching Femininny complains about that.

Once again, I prove that the girlyman ruling class's requirement to use "they" with a singular antecedent (reference) is dysfunctional. What's the percentage of dummies on the Netrix who actually thought you were referring to me? The only users who deserve to be in a public forum are those who were confused by whom you meant by "them."

To answer your question, anyone who uses today's ignorant and illogical grammar has his mind so warped by such mind control that he can't understand that his posts aren't similar on the same topic.

There is no onus on me because I am not a detractor nor a supporter. It's more about what you guys believe, but, thus far, I've been given no evidence to support a detractor's stance of her. If it's true that she isn't taking crap from CPD and the union, that's great. CPD and it's union are pieces of crap, they certainly need to be reigned in.

Stop and frisk is 100% racist. They were specifically targeting black people. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, because the success rate of stop and frisk was a very very low percent. So they actually don't "Know" who the criminals are. If they did, why not just throw them in jail? The state should never have the freedom to take freedom with impunity in that way. If you disagree, you're a fucking communist. And crime was trending down before the racist stop and frisk.
The success rate of stop and frish was a very low percent? Thomas...get your head out of your posterior! You can criticize S&F because it's "racist" but you can't criticize it's success! That was proven in New York City.

It's a damn simple concept, when blacks stop enabling criminals and aid the police in putting thugs in jail, things will start to change. What's the saying, "If you see something, say something"?

If you lock up a three time loser, it doesn't affect the murder rate. It just prevents that guy. But with no effect on overall crime. We've been doing habitual offender for decades. Not that locking up three time violent felons for life is a bad idea. But its not a solution to black on black crime

Preppy-Lovers Hate Their Own Daddies for Not Getting Rich and Spoiling Them

You peons blindly follow the propaganda against racism by the entire self-appointed ruling class. Your kind of obedient servant doesn't belong in America. Which is another reason we don't need to fear you. If you won't stand up to the Masters, you won't stand up to us when we take them down.

You won't take shit. You are your own population control. You kill each other in massive numbers and kill your future in the commiecrat abortion mills. The only thing working against you, is yourself.

If you lock up a three time loser, it doesn't affect the murder rate. It just prevents that guy. But with no effect on overall crime. We've been doing habitual offender for decades. Not that locking up three time violent felons for life is a bad idea. But its not a solution to black on black crime

That's why they shouldn't be locked up, they should be put in the ground.

The success rate of stop and frish was a very low percent? Thomas...get your head out of your posterior! You can criticize S&F because it's "racist" but you can't criticize it's success! That was proven in New York City.
S&F didn't catch felons. The felons didn't come out to drink beer with friends on their porches.

The question is how could S&F be defended when it wasn't catching felons?

S&F didn't catch felons. The felons didn't come out to drink beer with friends on their porches.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Well, thanks for ignoring reality to feed your fear and ignorance.

If you repeatedly prove you can live civilized in a civil society, your forfeit your right to live. But hey, I guess you prefer to have folks with multiple felony convictions running around free to add to their tally.

It's the cities, stupid. Be it state or local, the surest way to die violently is virtually ALWAYS to live in a place run by people like you.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America
St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent
Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat
Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat
San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican
Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent
Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat
Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat
New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat
Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat
Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
San Bernardino California, when a violent felon gets released from jail in the Democrat city of Los Angeles, the halfway house is in San Bernardino. And or their condition of parole states they can not remain in Los Angeles.

S&F worked because it made the gang bangers leery of carrying guns on them since they knew that the Police could roll up on them at any time to pat them down. If they wanted to use a gun on a rival gang member they had to go and get a gun from wherever it was stashed. That's preventative. It's stopping violence from happening in the first place. Gang members couldn't "shoot on sight"...they had to go to get their weapons.

My question for you, Ben is a simple one. Why would anyone who professes to really care about young blacks and Hispanics NOT want to see a policy that saved lives continue?

Last edited:
S&F worked because it made the gang bangers leery of carrying guns on them since they knew that the Police could roll up on them at any time to pat them down. If they wanted to use a gun on a rival gang member they had to go and get a gun from wherever it was stashed. That's preventative. It's stopping violence from happening in the first place. Gang members couldn't "shoot on sight"...they had to go to get their weapons.

My question for you, Ben is a simple one. Why would anyone who professes to really care about young blacks and Hispanics NOT want to see a policy that saved lives continue?
People will always find a way to kill, remember? lol(Conservatives on banning guns)

There's no evidence that S&F worked, but it's unconstitutional and racist anyways.

Forum List

Back