What can we do to stop the US from going to war with China?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
I am listening to more and more talk about this. The politics of that region are not something I know much about. I know we are being told that they are threatening American independence , we were also told that before Afghanistan invasion. Is it necessary? What can we do to stop it? Nobody knows that all we've heard is true.

The economies are too dependent on each other, I think there are better things to worry about.

They'be been saying the US and China will soon go to war for decades. Don't hold your breath. I don't think it will happen

Elect another Democrat?

They'll surrender before the shooting even starts.

Last edited:
To answer the opportunity, we don't have to do anything. We will go to war with Isis before China.

The economies are too dependent on each other

The exact same claim made in The Great Illusion about the possibility of any more wars between the powers of Europe.

In 1909.

:)
Difference is there was a long history of European wars. Not so between the US and China. Korea was the only place we've fought.
we already have had a war with China...

60 years ago.

In Europe, they had been fighting for centuries.

The economies are too dependent on each other

The exact same claim made in The Great Illusion about the possibility of any more wars between the powers of Europe.

In 1909.

:)
Difference is there was a long history of European wars. Not so between the US and China. Korea was the only place we've fought.
we already have had a war with China...

60 years ago.

In Europe, they had been fighting for centuries.
We had a war with China in the mid 19th century also.
.Treaty of Wanghia - Google Search

The US will not go to war with China, and China is obviously not starting a war themselves. What we will do is continue to isolate and sanction them, try to.destroy their economy, and "hopefully" overthrow their government. I don't believe China is preparing for the war with us , but it will be a convenient pretext to expand sanctions and embargoes.

We must educate friends and family on how mainstream media is being used (as always) to sell the war to the American public.
Large military corporation and the elites desperately want a large scale conflict to erupt in that region. They are doing everything in their power to design a false-flag operation and then sell the people on another 'needed war'.

I am listening to more and more talk about this. The politics of that region are not something I know much about. I know we are being told that they are threatening American independence , we were also told that before Afghanistan invasion. Is it necessary? What can we do to stop it? Nobody knows that all we've heard is true.

China needs us too much to start any real shit. They just dumped 31 metric tons of gold on the market to get cash, that's why the price of gold took a nose dive.

China needs us too much to start any real shit.
Why do you think China could start some real shit? All the real shits that are being started nowadays usually planned by our government.

Maybe you should watch some news instead of sponge bob square pants or the Simpsons all the time and check out what is going on between China and Japan.

Maybe you should watch some news instead of sponge bob square pants or the Simpsons all the time and check out what is going on between China and Japan.
Maybe you should mind your manners, Mr. Gold Member?
Maybe you think Chinese government are so dumb that they would answer provocations from the pro-US Japan with some military action? Maybe you think they don't know that only the US would gain profit from any war that would be waged outside the territory of the US?

Maybe you should mind your manners, Mr. Gold Member?
Maybe you think Chinese government are so dumb that they would answer provocations from the pro-US Japan with some military action? Maybe you think they don't know that only the US would gain profit from any war that would be waged outside the territory of the US?

You really are an idiot, it's China that is doing the saber rattling, not Japan.

Actually, it's all on China: Don't invade Taiwan, don't attack Japan. Then there will be no war.

Russia is fair game.

Forum List

Back