What can we expect from Jordan as speaker?

His only accomploshment in 16 years was becoming an insurrectionist who put his own career ahead of the United States.

Tigers don't change their stripes

'Hasn't passed a single bill': Jim Jordan shamed for record ...​

1697543658328.png
Raw Story
https://www.rawstory.com › jim-jordan-legislation

13 hours ago — Asked for comment, Jordan's office has listed 64 bills from other members that he co-sponsored which eventually became law, and noted that, ...

On the CEL scorecard, Jordan "has ranked in the bottom five among House Republicans each of the past four Congresses," and it doesn't list a single bill he co-sponsored getting any advancement even in committee.

He also ranks near the bottom on the Bipartisan Index, which measures how often a member's bills get co-sponsors from the opposite party.

Gym has no ideas for the country, just obstruction.

If Jim Jordan is elected Speaker tomorrow, we are assured of a government shut down in days. He is a mouth piece of trump and a firebrand of MAGA. He is not seeking the speakership to build up. He is seeking it to tear down. He, like Steve Bannon, are in it to create Chaos. The Dems made a mistake when they allowed to be bullied out of his quest for the office. To think that Jefferies was going to be speaker was a pipe dream.

Now the Dems are stuck with a trump clone and a man who may burn the House down. The MAGA repubs will win short term and lose long term. I foresee Jordan doing some long term damage to Congress.
Great question! Yes, you could have helped a moderate be the speaker of the House but you would rather have Jordan.

If Jim Jordan is elected Speaker tomorrow, we are assured of a government shut down in days. He is a mouth piece of trump and a firebrand of MAGA. He is not seeking the speakership to build up. He is seeking it to tear down. He, like Steve Bannon, are in it to create Chaos. The Dems made a mistake when they allowed to be bullied out of his quest for the office. To think that Jefferies was going to be speaker was a pipe dream.

Now the Dems are stuck with a trump clone and a man who may burn the House down. The MAGA repubs will win short term and lose long term. I foresee Jordan doing some long term damage to Congress.
Thats harsh. I suggest that you consider Gyms legslative record.

Beyond comparison.

Jordan & his backers are putting the screws to House members who are on the fence using threats, intimidation, right wing media hacks & talk of members primaried if they don't fall in line & vote for this guy.

Jordan learned well watching his joined at the hip brother from another mother Trump. And just think. That s.o.b..just might end up being second in line to the Presidency.

That's how low the Republican Party has fallen.
This is the guy who made multiple calls to trump on J6. This is the guy who refused a Congressional supeona to testify to the J6 committee. Yes, Gym Jordan and his minions are telling anyone who refuses to vote for him that they will be primaried. I also read that some GOP donors are going to withhold funds to anyone not supporting the insurrectionist, Jordan.

This may be a win, short term, for the MAGA repubs, but Jordan will be a disaster. In the long run:

-there will be a government shut down
-the House will launch lame investigations on Dems
-little will get done in the House
-Jordan will try to block criminal cases against trump

This is the guy who made multiple calls to trump on J6. This is the guy who refused a Congressional supeona to testify to the J6 committee. Yes, Gym Jordan and his minions are telling anyone who refuses to vote for him that they will be primaried. I also read that some GOP donors are going to withhold funds to anyone not supporting the insurrectionist, Jordan.

This may be a win, short term, for the MAGA repubs, but Jordan will be a disaster. In the long run:

-there will be a government shut down
-the House will launch lame investigations on Dems
-little will get done in the House
-Jordan will try to block criminal cases against trump
you scared jimmy?...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And along comes a government shutdown.....

Well, I think we know what to expect.

This is part of their effort to save America from Satan. And as absolutely insane and ridiculous and unbelievable as that sounds, that's what we're in for.

The jihad kicks into high gear the day he's sworn in. Their holy war. So I guess we'll see how it goes.

Well, I think we know what to expect.

This is part of their effort to save America from Satan. And as absolutely insane and ridiculous and unbelievable as that sounds, that's what we're in for.

The jihad kicks into high gear the day he's sworn in. Their holy war. So I guess we'll see how it goes.
When children are groomed Satan is there. Hack.

And Mac exposes another one.
Mac the hack only has exposed himself as a liar. Naturally he will produce my post where I claim to be Christian. Let's all wait for the hack to produce that post. The ball is in your court, hack.

Gymn Jordan will tear down the House.

The MAGA repubs will win this round. But Jordan will show what a lame group of people they are. Just like trump's choices in 2022 lost, the vunerable House members will lose in November 2024, giving the House back to the Dems.

But don't tell the whacky MAGA repubs this.

Gymn Jordan will tear down the House.

The MAGA repubs will win this round. But Jordan will show what a lame group of people they are. Just like trump's choices in 2022 lost, the vunerable House members will lose in November 2024, giving the House back to the Dems.

But don't tell the whacky MAGA repubs this.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall to hear what Jordan and his confederates are threatening people with.

He should be able to flip enough people in the re-votes.

Continuation and escalation of the Biden impeachment investigation, first and foremost. We need to get the criminal element out of the White House.

I don't know what you people are talking about. I am sure we are going to have a calm, measured session, focused on reducing the deficit, improving the infrastructure, and helping the average taxpayer.

Forum List

Back