"What caused the two Boston bombers to do it""

That's what you are advocating. A system that rounds up folks that aren't like you.

It's been tried here..by the way. And failed miserably.

mmm mmm - I suppose we should just do nothing and have the same problems that Russia, France and southern Europe has. Right - we shouldn't do anything until many more attacks happen.

Of course there are things we can and should do. But it's not going to totally prevent attacks.

But instead of eliminating "people", which essentially puts in a "whack a mole" situation, wouldn't it be better to find "root cause" and act on that?

The IRA essentially went away because the root cause of the uprising was dealt with..

Holy shit...:doubt:
The root cause has been known for decades...RADICALIZED ISLAM.
You ever tried to have conversation with someone who wholeheartedly believes everything written in the King James Bible about problems with it? I have...you get nowhere.
You can't rationalize with irrationality. These people completely believe that they can earn a spot in eternal paradise by killing people who don't believe what they do. Now --- consider that mindset. Now just how the hell do you speak intelligently to people who strap bombs to children and then praise the parents of the child????????????

mmm mmm - I suppose we should just do nothing and have the same problems that Russia, France and southern Europe has. Right - we shouldn't do anything until many more attacks happen.

Of course there are things we can and should do. But it's not going to totally prevent attacks.

But instead of eliminating "people", which essentially puts in a "whack a mole" situation, wouldn't it be better to find "root cause" and act on that?

The IRA essentially went away because the root cause of the uprising was dealt with..

You ever tried to have conversation with someone who wholeheartedly believes everything written in the King James Bible about problems with it? I have...you get nowhere.
You can't rationalize with irrationality. These people completely believe that they can earn a spot in eternal paradise by killing people who don't believe what they do. Now --- consider that mindset. Now just how the hell do you speak intelligently to people who strap bombs to children and then praise the parents of the child????????????

If you believe that root cause, begins and ends there..cheers.

There really is no point in discussing this further.

Never heard of any such organization in the Boston area?? .. :cool:
Of course you haven't... https://www.google.com/#hl=en&rlz=1...09,d.aWM&fp=640ce3ce870dd884&biw=1366&bih=667
Maybe your link is bad?

But nothing called the "Boston Islam Foundation" comes up when you click on your link..... :cool:

Whatever kid...I don't know what the name of the foundation was specifically...I suppose you have photographic memory where you remember every single thing you see on television in every detail.

Maybe your link is bad?

But nothing called the "Boston Islam Foundation" comes up when you click on your link..... :cool:

Whatever kid...I don't know what the name of the foundation was specifically...I suppose you have photographic memory where you remember every single thing you see on television in every detail.
Maybe you could link the news report?

That is, if it ever existed in the first place?? .. :doubt:

I suppose not. As usual you see things with half your mind open.
You mentioned Westboro Church...no comparision. No doubt filled with a bunch of loony zealots - BUT THEY DON'T BOMB PEOPLE. ..and they don't believe they will go to heaven if they kill unbelievers.
These people are global. They attack society in EVERY country they are in including their own countries.

Maybe your link is bad?

As soon as you figure out how to link previously -live television - let me know and I will be more than happy to link the segment.

Maybe your link is bad?

This might be it.

Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a fan of radical Muslim cleric Sheik Feiz Mohammad, who hates Harry Potter - NYPOST.com

You have to go to propaganda outlets to get this sort of crap. Like the NY Post.

You mentioned Westboro Church...no comparision. No doubt filled with a bunch of loony zealots - BUT THEY DON'T BOMB PEOPLE. ..and they don't believe they will go to heaven if they kill unbelievers.
These people are global. They attack society in EVERY country they are in including their own countries.

They aren't living in a country that is essentially occupied and run by foreign entities either.

They aren't living in a country that is essentially occupied and run by foreign entities either.

Iran/Pakistan/Syria/Saudi Arabia are all occupied by foreign entities?? Wow...I had no idea.

This might be it.

Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a fan of radical Muslim cleric Sheik Feiz Mohammad, who hates Harry Potter - NYPOST.com

You have to go to propaganda outlets to get this sort of crap. Like the NY Post.

HAHAHA....and here we are folks....a great example of how Sallow works...look at the link. The only thing he picks out is that the guy hates Harry Potter. :clap2:

Iran/Pakistan/Syria/Saudi Arabia are all occupied by foreign entities?? Wow...I had no idea.

You're kidding right?

Or are you really that ignorant of history?

All of those countries were parsed up as the result of western influence and colonialism.

You're kidding right?

All of those countries were parsed up as the result of western influence and colonialism.

You are ignorant of the present.
Colonialism??? Most of the world is carved up and separated by colonialism and/or outside influence. I don't see Koreans bombing innocent people, don't see all of the people who suffered long-looooong and terrible occupation of the Soviet Union running around with bombs on their chest. Haven't seen any Mexicans bombing southern states for "occupying" their former lands....etc. etc. You go go on all day and talk about these conditions worldwide throughout history.
Yet..Islamic fundamentalist are the ONLY group of people systematically killing others because they are different.
But...go ahead...and concentrate on how they feeeeel and whyyyyyyy they are so mistreeeeeaaated people. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Radical Islam declared war on us decades ago along with any nation or faith they deem as Infidels including those who support a modern moderate view of Islam. Americans have become so ignorant in world views due to a politically correct mind numbing view of the world. Most live in a bubble that can't accept that this is a religious war and people hate us for who we are regardless of faith.
However, the supporters of a moderate view of Islam need to become way more vocal in speaking out against the radicals within their religion. If not, all will be viewed with suspicion as their faith is hijacked by radicals. Islam needs a purge and that can only be done within their own ranks.

It might. But the alternative sucks. Nazi Germany might have been great for Christian Germans..but not for everyone else living there.

And again you show exactly why we are failing. Political correctness is what these guys depend on to both get to this country, and stay in this country. To compare this to Nazi Germany is a stupid strawman argument that is laughable.
We must find and eliminate Islamic extremism in this country unless we want these kinds of attacks to dictate how we live.

That's what you are advocating. A system that rounds up folks that aren't like you.

It's been tried here..by the way. And failed miserably.
What you are advocating is letting more people like these two animals, so that they can slaughter more Americans. This is an ideology that is at war with us. To become a US citizen you have to swear that you are not a member of the communist party nor have you ever been. We have to implement something similar to this towards Islamism, and watch Islamic communities across the nation very closely. That is reality. Otherwise more Americans will be killed. This was a small bombing compared to what terrorists are capable of.

Muslim clerics and Islamic organizations are radicalizing people both in Muslim and non Muslim countries. This has been going on in Europe for a long time. They target young angry Muslims or criminals and covert them into Islamic Jihadism. Sticking our head in the sand and doing nothing about it isn't going make things better.

Last edited:

You're kidding right?

You are ignorant of the present.
Colonialism??? Most of the world is carved up and separated by colonialism and/or outside influence. I don't see Koreans bombing innocent people, don't see all of the people who suffered long-looooong and terrible occupation of the Soviet Union running around with bombs on their chest. Haven't seen any Mexicans bombing southern states for "occupying" their former lands....etc. etc. You go go on all day and talk about these conditions worldwide throughout history.Yet..Islamic fundamentalist are the ONLY group of people systematically killing others because they are different.
But...go ahead...and concentrate on how they feeeeel and whyyyyyyy they are so mistreeeeeaaated people. :cuckoo:

You don't "see" these things because it doesn't affect you. There's plenty of terrorism in the world where the targets aren't American.

Either you folks ignore it..or call them freedom fighters.

Yeah, it's always someone else's fault with the terrorist appeasers. SOMEONE OR SOMETHING MADE THEM DO IT. They had no choice. It is never their fault.

Forum List

Back