"What caused the two Boston bombers to do it""

How does "Islam cause it?"

I have devout Muslim friends at my university that are as American and devout and non-violent and as any law abiding citizen. There are between 6-8 million Muslims in the United States. Surely if "Islam caused it" you'd here of more violence perpetrated by Muslims.
Islam causes it because Islam commands its followers to either force non Muslims to submit and become Muslims, or kill those that refuse. It also requires that all true Muslims follow Shariah Law which is the exact polar opposite of Western democracy.

These killers aren't really terrorists, they are true believers that are simply acting upon what Islam is telling them to do. Fight the non believers where you find them, be cruel and harsh, and show no mercy. Until the crescent moon and sword of Islam rule the world.

A few phrases from the terrorist manual:
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"

Out of context quotes from a religious text don't prove anything. You can find the same shit in the Bible and it can be cherry picked by fanatics to support and sanction murder, killing non-believers etc.
However you cut it, slice it, or dice it, In terms of violence and terror, no other religion or its followers come even close.

You seriously don't know the Jews. Where, exactly, do you think the word "Ghetto" comes from?
How do you think they've survived thousands of years of persecutions, genocides, and expulsions?

The Indestructible Jews
Max Dimont.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Indestructible-Jews-Max-I-Dimont/dp/0451075943]Indestructible Jews: Max I. Dimont: 9780451075949: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

A compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust, and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future.

Again..you seriously don't know what you are talking about.

There were Jewish ghettos all over Europe with "kindly" Christians that couldn't wait to clean them out of their respective countries. They had very much the same attitude about the Jews, you have about Muslims.
Apples and oranges, you have a hard time staying on subject and keep moving from one topic to another. Now we're talking about "attitudes"as opposed to people that kept getting persecuted and killed, yet were always able to pick themselves off the ground and climb right back on the horse.

The attitudes and opinions people have about Muslims, is just a small reaction and late wake up call, to the intolerance and violence Muslims have shown towards non Muslims, which is religious based. Telling that simple truth about a hateful, violent ideology and movement is not wrong.

The American media refuses to publish anything positive about muslims or Islam.

I know for a fact that several mosques in the Boston area sent out press releases to the media strongly condemning the bombing.

Have you seen any of them on the news or in print??
Yet Musims keep popping up all over with this "sudden jihad syndrome". The list is long. And the media has sugarcoated and provided cover for too long.

Do you want the long or the short of it?

In one word: ISLAM.

After they became "devout" followers, it was just a matter of time.

I find it hilarious that all over the media the PC people are scratching their heads asking "what radicalized them?"

As if they really don't know, or they think Americans don't either.

As if its the first time a Muslim became a jihadist terrorist and decided to slaughter the infidels". Gimmi a break!

The type of explosives used was meant to maim and rip their victims apart. The older brother was recently in Russia for 6 months and purportedly he was a first class scumbag. It seems they fed off of one another. I am sure their religious beliefs fed into their maniacal actions, but I do not believe that was the sole cause.
It's never the sole reason, but it is where you go to get a religious permit to slaughter people.

I agree with that presumption. Further, to buttress that argument something I have posted previously regarding the First Barbary War, "in March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once." (see "American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress http://memory.loc.gov/master/mss/mtj.../0400/0430.jpg) (see also Making of America Project; Philip Gengembre Hubert (1872). The Atlantic monthly. Atlantic Monthly Co..)

This is an email I received 3 days ago from the main mosque in Boston. It was also sent to all of the local and national media outlets. But was never given any media attention.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
April 18, 2013

Islamic Society of Boston Community Prayer Vigil for Victims and City

Victims from Monday’s attack remain in hospital care and we pray for their quick recovery. The ISBCC will host a community vigil this Friday, April 19 immediately after Maghrib (sunset) prayer at 7:45pm. The vigil will begin with a prayer and moment of silence followed by testimonies from Boston-Muslim first-responders who came to the aide of fallen victims. We invite all community members to attend tomorrow’s vigil to show your support for our city and its people.

We also ask community members to attend the Greater Boston Interfaith Organization (GBIO)’s Senate Accountability Action on Sunday, April 21 from 7-9pm at St. Mark’s Parish (1725 Dorchester Ave., Dorchester – accessible via Red Line Shawmut Station).

The ISBCC continues to offer spiritual counseling and mental health counseling services for anyone affected by the tragedy. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of our public officials, law enforcement officials and those who continue heal the Marathon victims. God bless you and God bless our great City of Boston.

The type of explosives used was meant to maim and rip their victims apart. The older brother was recently in Russia for 6 months and purportedly he was a first class scumbag. It seems they fed off of one another. I am sure their religious beliefs fed into their maniacal actions, but I do not believe that was the sole cause.
It's never the sole reason, but it is where you go to get a religious permit to slaughter people.

I agree with that presumption. Further, to buttress that argument something I have posted previously regarding the First Barbary War, "in March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once." (see "American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress http://memory.loc.gov/master/mss/mtj.../0400/0430.jpg) (see also Making of America Project; Philip Gengembre Hubert (1872). The Atlantic monthly. Atlantic Monthly Co..)
Exactly. The Muslims that we see are peaceful and tolerant are so IN SPITE OF their religion, not because of.

This is an email I received 3 days ago from the main mosque in Boston. It was also sent to all of the local and national media outlets. But was never given any media attention.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
April 18, 2013

Islamic Society of Boston Community Prayer Vigil for Victims and City

Victims from Monday’s attack remain in hospital care and we pray for their quick recovery. The ISBCC will host a community vigil this Friday, April 19 immediately after Maghrib (sunset) prayer at 7:45pm. The vigil will begin with a prayer and moment of silence followed by testimonies from Boston-Muslim first-responders who came to the aide of fallen victims. We invite all community members to attend tomorrow’s vigil to show your support for our city and its people.

We also ask community members to attend the Greater Boston Interfaith Organization (GBIO)’s Senate Accountability Action on Sunday, April 21 from 7-9pm at St. Mark’s Parish (1725 Dorchester Ave., Dorchester – accessible via Red Line Shawmut Station).

The ISBCC continues to offer spiritual counseling and mental health counseling services for anyone affected by the tragedy. We are grateful for the hard work and leadership of our public officials, law enforcement officials and those who continue heal the Marathon victims. God bless you and God bless our great City of Boston.
Yeah yeah yeah. They always release this bullshit for public consumption. Quite the opposite in private or mosque sessions. Take you, for example, you call yourself an "American" yet think Shariah should be the law of the land, and you also deny the Holocaust, calling it a Holohoax. Case closed.

Lets also not forget that half the Muslim world celebrated on 9-11.

Last edited:
Take you, for example, you call yourself an "American" yet think Shariah should be the law of the land, and you also deny the Holocaust, calling it a Holohoax. Case closed.
Belief in the so called holocaust has zero to do with being an American.

It was an alleged event that supposedly happened in Europe to the foreign jews. .. :cool:

Take you, for example, you call yourself an "American" yet think Shariah should be the law of the land, and you also deny the Holocaust, calling it a Holohoax. Case closed.

It was an alleged event that supposedly happened in Europe to the foreign jews. .. :cool:

so-called holocaust...alleged event...

Now the true colors show. You just shot all your arguments to hell. You are not helping your cause one bit. Apparently that perception of Muslims that I posted about is well justified.

Now the true colors show. You just shot all your arguments to hell. You are not helping your cause one bit. Apparently that perception of Muslims that I posted about is well justified.
Belief in the holocaust is a personal thing.

And shouldn't be a reflection on Islam or muslims. ... :cool:

Your going to spout that the Holocaust is a "belief" to a Polish-American? Consider the fact that the Nazi death camps were located in Poland you fucking moron. Denial of history and eyewitness accounts of Russian and American troops,along with the Polish population just shows what an idiot you are and those like you claiming to be moderate Muslims.
You don't deserve the Liberty that America has to offer...
No soup for you...piece of shit.

Your going to spout that the Holocaust is a "belief" to a Polish-American? Consider the fact that the Nazi death camps were located in Poland you fucking moron. Denial of history and eyewitness accounts of Russian and American troops,along with the Polish population just shows what an idiot you are and those like you claiming to be moderate Muslims.
Sorry that you feel that way.

Yes, there were work camps and many people died.

But I do not believe they were death camps as the jews claim in their holocaust narrative. .. :cool:

Last edited:

But I do not believe they were death camps as the jews claim in their holocaust narrative. .. :cool:

blah,blah,blah...as roudy said.
It is not just a Jewish narrative idiot. It is the Russian,American, Polish and Jewish narrative. Keep yapping idiot, you will only convince everyone what they think of Islamic faith is true. Islam claims to be the victim of persecution, maybe your narrative is nothing but bullshit.

Islam causes it because Islam commands its followers to either force non Muslims to submit and become Muslims, or kill those that refuse. It also requires that all true Muslims follow Shariah Law which is the exact polar opposite of Western democracy.

These killers aren't really terrorists, they are true believers that are simply acting upon what Islam is telling them to do. Fight the non believers where you find them, be cruel and harsh, and show no mercy. Until the crescent moon and sword of Islam rule the world.

A few phrases from the terrorist manual:
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"

Out of context quotes from a religious text don't prove anything. You can find the same shit in the Bible and it can be cherry picked by fanatics to support and sanction murder, killing non-believers etc.
However you cut it, slice it, or dice it, In terms of violence and terror, no other religion or its followers come even close.
Not if you include the religion of American Exceptionalism:

"Within the first two to four months of the bombings,the acute effects killed 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki, with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day."

Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As much as you would like to make Islam the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet, you just don't have the numbers
Only one nation garrisons its military in hundreds of bases outside its homeland, and only America ensures Israel will continue provoking Muslim retaliations from Bali to Boston (thanks a bunch, bitch)

Last edited:
And another who see's America as the great evil power. While enjoying the freedom to criticize it...Or is all the Jews fault too?

Un-fucking real:cuckoo:

Do you want the long or the short of it?

In one word: ISLAM.

After they became "devout" followers, it was just a matter of time.

So why haven't the millions of other devout followers of Islam launched their own terrorist attacks?

I thought Islam turns you into a terrorist, so what of the millions of Muslims sitting at home right now? Are they also terrorists in waiting?

So why haven't the millions of other devout followers of Islam not stepped forward and condemned terrorism carried out in the name of their religious preference?

Standing dumb and remaining silent makes you an accessory to the crime (terrorism), at the very least.

That's what I'd like to know,where's the Muslim outrage? I live spitting distance from a mosque and I haven't seen people getting nasty with them,so why aren't they speaking out? It's not fear of the masses cause nobody here is giving them a problem. Matter of fact only time you ever here from them is when they are in danger to save their own asses. After the Time Square Bomber,folks were pissed and not so understanding,then they came out and said don't attack us,this isn't Islam,we didn't know the guy was a terrorist(he belonged to their Mosque). Here is a perfect time to show how peace loving Islam is by coming forward and denouncing publicly the bombings. All we get from Muslims is crickets.

"And silence that speaks so much louder than words..."

Last edited:

blah,blah,blah...as roudy said.
It is not just a Jewish narrative idiot. It is the Russian,American, Polish and Jewish narrative. Keep yapping idiot, you will only convince everyone what they think of Islamic faith is true. Islam claims to be the victim of persecution, maybe your narrative is nothing but bullshit.
His narrative is of course bullshit as you noted. Like a true Muslim, he thinks America is a "corrupt" nation that need to be cleansed. The answer to that would be to impose Islamic Shariah as law of the land, which is the exact opposite of everything this country and democracy stands for. Therefore, he is only American to the extent that he strives towards making America an Islamic nation.

For those who are not aware, Islam permits lying and deceiving the infidel to further Islam. It's called Taqiyaa, which is what Sunni engages in. Look it up.

And another who see's America as the great evil power. While enjoying the freedom to criticize it...Or is all the Jews fault too?

Un-fucking real:cuckoo:
It's called Mad Muslim Disease.

Wow they weren't death camps they were work camps where people for no other reason Hitler were rounded up,stripped off all dignity,worked and starved to death,gassed and cremated,but no they weren't death camps. Well genius I didn't see any Germans as thin as the people in those camps so WTF would you call it? The Hitler Hilton Diet? Sweating with the Nazi's? He was systematically killing them. The evidence and eyewitness accounts are overwhelming. You hate Jews that much to deny what can't be logically denied?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back