What clearly stood out in 2 of these debates.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
There is one thing that clearly stood out to me. The Supreme Court issue. In two separate debates, Trump has stated he will appoint justices who honor and uphold the Constitution the way the Founders would've wanted it.

One would think after Trump stated that the first time, that in this debate Hillary would've adjusted her response to come close to just that part. Not once did she, which means she has zero intent of appointing anyone who will uphold and honor the Constitution, she will only appoint radical left-wing agendists.

People in here can argue all they want as to who won. But this clearly spelled out Hillary has zero respect for the Constitution. Hillary could've easily followed up Trump in either of those debates by saying, I too will appoint judges who uphold and honor the Constitution, but she never did.

If Hillary wins, it is clear what's left of the Constitution will be thrown in the garbage.

People in here can argue all they want as to who won. But this clearly spelled out Hillary has zero respect for the Constitution..

Trump refusal to say whether he will accept the results of the Constitutional election of someone other than himself spells out that he has zero respect for the Constitution.

There is one thing that clearly stood out to me. The Supreme Court issue. In two separate debates, Trump has stated he will appoint justices who honor and uphold the Constitution the way the Founders would've wanted it.

One would think after Trump stated that the first time, that in this debate Hillary would've adjusted her response to come close to just that part. Not once did she, which means she has zero intent of appointing anyone who will uphold and honor the Constitution, she will only appoint radical left-wing agendists.

People in here can argue all they want as to who won. But this clearly spelled out Hillary has zero respect for the Constitution. Hillary could've easily followed up Trump in either of those debates by saying, I too will appoint judges who uphold and honor the Constitution, but she never did.

If Hillary wins, it is clear what's left of the Constitution will be thrown in the garbage.
Trump should make sure the people he nominates are ably to play the violin, so they can do so as they watch the republic fall.

Rump is the only candy I know of to have directly opposed and threatened the Constitution, most importantly the First Amendment.

Trump should make sure the people he nominates are ably to play the violin, so they can do so as they watch the republic fall.

Actually Nero played a lyre --- which is ironic if you say it out loud.

Actually Nero played a lyre --- which is ironic if you say it out loud.
Trump's not going to know what that is

LMAO!!, Such narrowminded Right Wing conspiracy bullshit with no basis in fact whatsoever.

LMAO!!, Such narrowminded Right Wing conspiracy bullshit with no basis in fact whatsoever.

Are you saying the hildabitch lied?

Hillary first said government should butt into our lives and regulate our 2nd amendment rights. Do it for the kids, that 30,000 gun deaths was reason enough for government to limit our freedoms. Then not 30 seconds later she says government should butt out of our lives on abortion and failed to mention the 50 million aborted babies. What a sack of shit she is.

If Hillary wins, we will end up with a one party state and the POTUS a dictatorial office, if we dont all get killed in World War 3 first.

This stupid senile old fool is going to destroy our Republic one way or the other.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back