🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What Comes After Death?

There is no spritual content.

What you call "spirit" is nothing but a function of the brain. When the brain dies we die

well, face value the physiology does not expire necessarily by means of its brain ...

- each physiology has a unique spiritual content both of which will never be reproduced the same - from 200 million years ago to the present and into the future, no blade of grass has ever or ever will be the same.

1681056550635.png

the physiology of the cicada is transformed by its spiritual content from a land creature to an avian including the cns (central nervous system - brain) during the process, one to another - old to new.

and is an example for the workings of evolution from one generation to the next by means of the metaphysical spiritual content of all living creatures.

Now if I can know there are limitations to the intellect of a dog then I must also conclude that there are limitations on what the human mind can comprehend as well.

Agreed. Our knowledge is limited by the tools which we created, to measure the fundamental properties that compose the universe. If we have no tools to measure things we do not understand, or cannot comprehend, then to make formal declarative statements such as. . . .

There is no spritual content.

Would be as a dog laying down and taking a nap among radioactive waste, and believing there is no dangerous content, because it smells "no dangerous content."

We are both as limited, insofar as the tools we have at our disposal to investigate our material realities.

well, face value the physiology does not expire necessarily by means of its brain ...

- each physiology has a unique spiritual content both of which will never be reproduced the same - from 200 million years ago to the present and into the future, no blade of grass has ever or ever will be the same.

View attachment 774792

the physiology of the cicada is transformed by its spiritual content from a land creature to an avian including the cns (central nervous system - brain) during the process, one to another - old to new.

and is an example for the workings of evolution from one generation to the next by means of the metaphysical spiritual content of all living creatures.
There is no such thing as spirit.

Science has more gaps, especially the ToE.

R.ea397182ba0e8495d68a36791c3f4b14

Yes it does but I see no need to make up answers for things we don't know. Just admit you don't know and keep looking.

But like I said there are limitations on what the human brain can comprehend so I don't find it particularly troubling when we find things we do not and cannot understand.

Agreed. Our knowledge is limited by the tools which we created, to measure the fundamental properties that compose the universe. If we have no tools to measure things we do not understand, or cannot comprehend, then to make formal declarative statements such as. . . .

Would be as a dog laying down and taking a nap among radioactive waste, and believing there is no dangerous content, because it smells "no dangerous content."

We are both as limited, insofar as the tools we have at our disposal to investigate our material realities.
You analogy falls quite short because we actually know what radiation is and what it does to the bodies of both humans and animals.

and even animals would eventually stay away from things that make them ill. And don't forget the sensory capabilities of animals far exceed our own. and there is also the issue that concentrated radioactive sites toxic enough to cause radiation sickness do not exist naturally.

I see no "danger" in saying there is no reason to believe in some god given spirit. To me it's just another fabricated explanation for the phenomenon of consciousness.

Yes it does but I see no need to make up answers for things we don't know. Just admit you don't know and keep looking.

But like I said there are limitations on what the human brain can comprehend so I don't find it particularly troubling when we find things we do not and cannot understand.
The power of the brain is dwarfed by the power of the mind.

The power of the brain is dwarfed by the power of the mind.
The brain and inseparable.

Without a brain there can be no mind because the mind is a function of the brain.

If you don't think so then get a lobotomy or slice away half of your brain and see how much power your mind has afterwards.

The brain and inseparable.

Without a brain there can be no mind because the mind is a function of the brain.

If you don't think so then get a lobotomy or slice away half of your brain and see how much power your mind has afterwards.
Of course, it's hard to carry water without a bucket.

There is no such thing as spirit.
Yes it does but I see no need to make up answers for things we don't know.

you have a habit for contradicting yourself, when convenient ...

on what the human brain can comprehend ...

- the brain, physiology does not comprehend ... your vocabulary itself contradicts your given statements.

you have a habit for contradicting yourself, when convenient ...

- the brain, physiology does not comprehend ... your vocabulary itself contradicts your given statements.
of course it does.

all of your mental abilities originate in the brain and it is quite common to use the terms brain and mind interchangeably

of course it does.

all of your mental abilities originate in the brain and it is quite common to use the terms brain and mind interchangeably
The mind is undetectable materially speaking, whereas the brain is made of stuff. Abilities must be programmed into the brain, through the mind.

The mind is undetectable materially speaking, whereas the brain is made of stuff. Abilities must be programmed into the brain, through the mind.

The brain creates the mind. There are no disembodied minds floating around in the ether.

Forum List

Back