🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What Comes After Death?

You make up explanations for the things you fear.

Thunder, lightning, floods, forest fires etc.

So the easiest explanation is some powerful force or god is responsible for these things and you also invent ways you think will appease those gods and viola religion is born. As we became less ignorant we discarded the gods that explained things we didn't understand. The idea of souls and a creator god are just more of the same inventions to explain what we can't understand.
Actually, Christians understand that 'sh-t happens'.

"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Then what you call the greater reality is the actual reality and the rest is fantasy
Personal reality changes with job, marriage, injury, etc. Any major change in one's life changes one's reality. That said I accept the objective reality of the material world, with the exception of the ToE, of course. ;)

Last edited:
Actually, Christians understand that 'sh-t happens'.

"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Christians were not even a thing when religions were invented by prehistoric man.

Personal reality changes with job, marriage, injury, etc. Any major change in one's life changes one's reality. That said I accept the objective reality of the material world, with the exception of the ToE, of course. ;)

No it doesn't really. Actual reality does not change

You get married yes your day to day life changes but reality is still the same as the earth will still orbit the sun, gravity and all the laws of physics still apply your life situation may change in any countless ways but reality is always the same.

Forum List

Back