What common denominators can be found in Democrat run communities, cities and states…and are voters paying attention?

None, that is why I never made that claim. I do know that the US does NOT have the best educational system.

News flash, a lot of the software we use here in the US was written in Israel. I use Waze almost every day.

I could find no such test. Link?

Please share an example of one if you would.
How many Apps and web sites do you use?
It is a fact that Jews are the best coders and hundreds of thousands were laid off and replaced by incompetent H1-Bs.

I guess you didn't Google "Trump Bill Gates H1-Bs"
I guess you didn't Google "Trump Zuckerberg H1-Bs"
I guess you didn't Google "Larry Ellison H1-Bs"

Because they and every business that wanted cheap labor was spitting up blood when Trump sent them home.

lol and that is pretty low income for the costs of living in those places. $100K a year was crap pay in Silly Con Valley by the 1980's, dumbass.
The ten states with the lowest average incomes are:
  • Mississippi - $41,776.
  • West Virginia - $44,947.
  • Kentucky - $45,966.
  • New Mexico - $46,325.
  • Alabama - $46,957.
  • Arkansas - $47,274.
  • South Carolina - $47,458.
  • Idaho - $48,591.
Do cars in Mississippi cost 1/2 of what they do in Washington, DC? Houses might but when you sell it you'd only get 1/2 what a DC house would get you. Why do Red states dominate the bottom while Blue states dominate the top?

• Mississippi - $41,776.
  • Kentucky - $45,966.
  • New Mexico - $46,325.
  • Alabama - $46,957.
  • Arkansas - $47,274.
  • Idaho - $48,591.
Do cars in Mississippi cost 1/2 of what they do in Washington, DC? Houses might but when you sell it you'd only get 1/2 what a DC house would get you. Why do Red states dominate the bottom while Blue states dominate the top?
What's the cost of utilities and insurance in those states?
It cost as much to live in Miami as it does to live in NYC or Nassai County.
It cost less to live in North Carolina than it does to live in Miami or NYC.

Your posts show how ignorant you are of anything outside your window.

We have plenty of Engineers
Those we don’t produce, we import from abroad
Depends on the specialty I think. The jobs with the most overall demand in the fourth quarter of 2021, according to LinkedIn posts were:
  1. Software engineer
  2. JavaScript developer
  3. Salesperson
  4. Registered nurse
  5. Java Software Engineer

Depends on the specialty I think. The jobs with the most overall demand in the fourth quarter of 2021, according to LinkedIn posts were:
  1. Software engineer
  2. JavaScript developer
  3. Salesperson
  4. Registered nurse
We bring a lot of Engineers and Nurses from overseas

We always have a lot of sales people

1. Software engineer
  2. JavaScript developer
  3. Salesperson
  4. Registered nurse
The funniest fact is that Java, a variant of C++, was mostly adapted by Indians for Oracle which undercut Microsoft's development environment which caused Gates to hate Ellison.
Java is the most convoluted piece of shit programming language because Indians can't speak English.

Foreign Registered Nurses are less expensive than American Registered Nurses and hate the restrictions placed on them by the ACA and the business people who own virtually all medical practices.

What's the cost of utilities and insurance in those states?
It cost as much to live in Miami as it does to live in NYC or Nassai County.
It cost less to live in North Carolina than it does to live in Miami or NYC.

Your posts show how ignorant you are of anything outside your window.
If you think the lowest cost place is the best you should consider moving to India.

If you think the lowest cost place is the best you should consider moving to India.
India is a complete shithole.
The janitors are from the lower castes and are not getting COVID vaccines.
I know people who went there for business and aren't going back.

The funniest fact is that Java, a variant of C++, was mostly adapted by Indians for Oracle which undercut Microsoft's development environment which caused Gates to hate Ellison.
Java is the most convoluted piece of shit programming language because Indians can't speak English.

Foreign Registered Nurses are less expensive than American Registered Nurses and hate the restrictions placed on them by the ACA and the business people who own virtually all medical practices.
But those nurses do love the money

• Mississippi - $41,776.
  • Kentucky - $45,966.
  • New Mexico - $46,325.
  • Alabama - $46,957.
  • Arkansas - $47,274.
  • Idaho - $48,591.
I live in Washington State and retired. Minimum wage is $14/hr, and in 3 months it goes up to $15.75/hr. Gasoline tax will double from $0.48/gallon to $0.96/gallon. I'm 10 miles from Idaho. Guess where we go out to eat and buy gasoline?

Well we know Kentucky's GDP is shit. It's 28th in the US. What do they do?
Most good real core Americans live for quality of life and not GDP.
You hate achievers, the elitists cheating on their taxes, the ones dressing up the spreadsheets, you hate income inequalities....you're all about those living in the armpit on the struggle....those whom don't even know what GDP is or stands for......REMEMBER NOW?

Mexifornia-
12% of the nations population but 33% of the nations welfare recipients
A larger homeless population than the population in some major cities
More illegal aliens than anywhere in the world
900 sqft two bedroom shitholes renting for $2,500 a month with junkies slamming in the front yard
2 hours of bumper to bumper traffic to travel 50 miles
10 hour waits behind illegals in emergency rooms

Yep, Mexifornia is pretty awesome...it went from the Golden State Of Opportunity to the Brown Shithole Of Degradation
www.reviewjournal.com

COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

Most good real core Americans live for quality of life and not GDP.
You hate achievers, the elitists cheating on their taxes, the ones dressing up the spreadsheets, you hate income inequalities....you're all about those living in the armpit on the struggle....those whom don't even know what GDP is or stands for......REMEMBER NOW?

Mexifornia-
12% of the nations population but 33% of the nations welfare recipients
A larger homeless population than the population in some major cities
More illegal aliens than anywhere in the world
900 sqft two bedroom shitholes renting for $2,500 a month with junkies slamming in the front yard
2 hours of bumper to bumper traffic to travel 50 miles
10 hour waits behind illegals in emergency rooms

Yep, Mexifornia is pretty awesome...it went from the Golden State Of Opportunity to the Brown Shithole Of Degradation
www.reviewjournal.com

COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

California has twice the population of any other state.

And the 6th largest economy in the world.

Are you retarded and living out in the sticks?
Do you ever call customer service?
Do you ever watch an interview with Bill Gates?
Did you ever watch one Trump speech?

Google "bill gates h1-bs", you moron.

And you make believe you know what's going on!

Not many leftists know what’s going on in the world. They know what they’ve been told.

California has twice the population of any other state.

And the 6th largest economy in the world.
Yep…..Those elitists you proclaim to hate definitely hold the spreadsheets up while all those lowlife human cockroaches you pretend to cherish struggle and hate life.

Forum List

Back