What crazy shit will Democrats ‘get behind’ next? Your predictions please.

And how about this one I heard the other day, I don't believe it personally but people are telling me this is true.....

Democrats want to figure out how to prevent kids from being shot and murdered in school.

Where do they come up with this nonsense??!?
No they don't. They want more shooting to further their political agenda. That is why they refuse to secure schools.

And how about this one I heard the other day, I don't believe it personally but people are telling me this is true.....

Democrats want to figure out how to prevent kids from being shot and murdered in school.

No they don't. They want more shooting to further their political agenda. That is why they refuse to secure schools.

Good point, Democrats want more school shootings so that they can further their agenda of reducing school shootings.

Solid analysis.

To recap, in short....we’ve seen them support degenerate men in dresses shitting next to little girls, gender choice, illegal aliens above real Americans, free shit for the world, legalization of drugs, baby killing....etc
You gotta wonder where they’re headed.

I think they are going to start making up stories about the "deep state"....what kind of moron would think that such a thing exist :21:

Good point, Democrats want more school shootings so that they can further their agenda of reducing school shootings.

Solid analysis.
No crises shall go to waste.
The left never gives helpful solutions nor do they ever seem like they care about the victims of crimes
They blame tools, but never do you see the left get emotional and angry at people who do the crime....with very few exceptions.

Solid analysis.
The left never gives helpful solutions nor do they ever seem like they care about the victims of crimes
They blame tools, but never do you see the left get emotional and angry at people who do the crime....with very few exceptions.

Sure, I'd believe that nonsense too if the only place I got my news was from USSRMessageboard, Fox News and Infowars.

Bumper sticker
“Vote Democrat or you are Racist”
It’s a winning strategy-like all their others

To recap, in short....we’ve seen them support degenerate men in dresses shitting next to little girls, gender choice, illegal aliens above real Americans, free shit for the world, legalization of drugs, baby killing....etc

I think they are going to start making up stories about the "deep state"....what kind of moron would think that such a thing exist :21:

Deep State, Deep Shmate... whatever. But, if you don't see that there are forces within the U.S. Government actively undermining a duly elected POTUS, then you are willfully refusing to see it, or, just not paying attention.

You can already see the panic in the other thread about Mueller being told he has until very early next year or he’s done.
Mueller has no target ending, he has no facts and desperately wants out but Trump is dangling him
Liberals are a grievance industry and losing their #1 gripe will be impossible for them. I imagine in November when the Blue Wake sets in they will come up with something like the Russians interfered with that so let’s muddy Trump and Republicans with another witch hunt

Bestiality.

Full normalization of pedophilia as a sexual orientation. You can already see the beginning of it.

Must be on the right you're the only side that brings it up in multiple threads. Must always be on your sick demented mind.

ho wood.jpg

And just to prove how communist they are, Democrats even want to prevent Russia from being able to interfere with any of our elections. Yes, seriously!

No they don't/won't, because if they did, Obysmal would never have told Susan (the Phony Baloney) Rice, to have intelligence agencies stand down in 2016-)

So you telling us , liberals want to ban liberalism and put God back into schools???

Okay, mine is the Dems will promote purging whites out of universities.

Which might be just as well, as they'd close and young people could get to work and do actual stuff.

Solid analysis.

Sure, I'd believe that nonsense too if the only place I got my news was from USSRMessageboard, Fox News and Infowars.

We are impressed you get your news from late night talk show comedians and rap music on the FM dial..

Marrying pets.....Sharia.Law.... marrying multiple partners.....Tax the air.....Tax mileage..Tax anything that moves

:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back