What crazy shit will Democrats ‘get behind’ next? Your predictions please.

And how about this one I heard the other day, I don't believe it personally but people are telling me this is true.....

Democrats want to figure out how to prevent kids from being shot and murdered in school.

Where do they come up with this nonsense??!?
No they don't. They want more shooting to further their political agenda. That is why they refuse to secure schools.

Good point, Democrats want more school shootings so that they can further their agenda of reducing school shootings.

Solid analysis.
No crises shall go to waste.
The left never gives helpful solutions nor do they ever seem like they care about the victims of crimes
They blame tools, but never do you see the left get emotional and angry at people who do the crime....with very few exceptions.

Sure, I'd believe that nonsense too if the only place I got my news was from USSRMessageboard, Fox News and Infowars.
What did I say that was wrong?
I've never seen a liberal get upset with a criminal.
They worry about guns
they worry about political affiliation

but they don't talk about victims and then they try to make excuses for the attacker
The only time ive seen you guys get mad is if the shooter is a white cop.....then you get mad.....but not in any other circumstance.

The get mad when we don’t believe a repeat, multiple offender illegal skipped a bullet off the ground that killed someone

To recap, in short....we’ve seen them support degenerate men in dresses shitting next to little girls, gender choice, illegal aliens above real Americans, free shit for the world, legalization of drugs, baby killing....etc
You gotta wonder where they’re headed.
Protecting dogs from gender idenity discrimination.

To recap, in short....we’ve seen them support degenerate men in dresses shitting next to little girls, gender choice, illegal aliens above real Americans, free shit for the world, legalization of drugs, baby killing....etc
They are for war and the end of mankind

Protecting dogs from gender idenity discrimination.
Well they do prefer dogs over babies

Full normalization of pedophilia as a sexual orientation. You can already see the beginning of it.
Correct, some gal already gave the delivery speech to transition into feel sorry for pediphiles

And how about this one I heard the other day, I don't believe it personally but people are telling me this is true.....

Democrats want to figure out how to prevent kids from being shot and murdered in school.

No they don't. They want more shooting to further their political agenda. That is why they refuse to secure schools.

Good point, Democrats want more school shootings so that they can further their agenda of reducing school shootings.

Solid analysis.
No, banning guns! They are pure evil

It be wonderful if they did. They seem far more focused on taking guns from people than enacting common sense legislation they can legally enact to protect people

Then why don’t they want security at them?

Oh and this is icing on the cake, but for some reason Democrats don't want government or big business being able to decide what sites we can visit on the internet. Who the hell are they to try to allow us total access to the internet?!
Lol, facebook just admitted the did it, a bunch of liberals. Oh and a rodeo clown got banned for life from the rodeo, for wearing an obama mask. Also the obama admistation audited conservative non profits. Yeah freedom, if only you're a liberal.

Solid analysis.
No, so you can try to take our guns.

Oh and this is icing on the cake, but for some reason Democrats don't want government or big business being able to decide what sites we can visit on the internet. Who the hell are they to try to allow us total access to the internet?!

We have total access now. So you are for doing nothing?

Alright we can live with that

NBA Affirmative Action where half the players are white!

It may be underway
Children in Cages has grown stale.
Comey will now investigate the insidious and disguised information Trump has been disseminating in The Tweets.

Pedophilia.

Forum List

Back