What Democrats winning the Senate means

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
With Republicans winning the House, serious legislation is impossible

But Mitch McConnell never cared about legislation
He would have used the next two years to block Biden from filling vacant court seats to stockpile them for a Republican President in 2024

Now, Biden will be able to undo some of the damage Trump did to the judiciary by appointing young, liberal judges

He would have used the next two years to block Biden from filling vacant court seats to stockpile them for a Republican President in 2024

Now, Biden will be able to undo some of the damage Trump did to the judiciary by appointing young, liberal judges
Next on the docket. Acceptance of Pedophile relationships, the incipient messaging of Bestiality and the same for Euthanasia for the sickly and elderly.

Next on the docket. Acceptance of Pedophile relationships, the incipient messaging of Bestiality and the same for Euthanasia for the sickly and elderly.
Damn boi, You Goofy

When did the Mossad call the house for the GOP?

The Dem Party is cheating like hell to make Dykey Nancy prophetic...

More Democrats mean more Jews in Government!

:dance:

Yes, losing the Senate would have been a far bigger loss than losing the House. Very little was getting passed anyway.

I believe the party in power has a right to get their nominee's voted on. You do not have to automatically approve them but I believe they have a right to get a vote.

The Republicans hypocrisy here to me kinda makes them losing the Senate seem a bit of Karma. Now actually taking the House and booting Nancy and splitting Congress will be a good thing.

Mitch doesn't get the big Capitol Building office as he had hoped he would. I bet he's pissed off about that.

It means that there is no checks or balances on Sleepy Joe's ability to appoint extremists to judgeships and other high positions in government. The Senate will just be a rubber stamp for the Far Left as it was during the past 2 years. Expect that Biden will appoint judges even in 2024, in complete and hypocritical violation of the Biden Rule. I remember the libs throwing a conniption in 2020 when President Trump appointed a justice- that will be shown to be pure hypocrisy.

The House isn't necessarily lost yet. There are still 7 undecided seats - mostly in California.

Mitch doesn't get the big Capitol Building office as he had hoped he would. I bet he's pissed off about that.

Once again, Trump substitutes defeat for sure victory and costs Mitch the Senate leadership

Well at least with the House we can block the anti-American legislation Biden has been promoting.

Well at least with the House we can block the anti-American legislation Biden has been promoting.

They were unable to get it passed even with the House but as I said, I am good with a split Congress.

Once again, Trump substitutes defeat for sure victory and costs Mitch the Senate leadership
The guy on the government dole ^^^ has no worries.

i read an interesting article about the “government class,” which consists of govt workers and pensioners, the welfare recipients, and teachers. They are almost all Democrats because they are protected from the consequences of leftist policies.

You are one such example.

They were unable to get it passed even with the House but as I said, I am good with a split Congress.
Get what passed? We haven’t been able to secure the border and Biden is still fighting to pump money into the economy.

Let's hope you get the House too

America really needs to see you fully in action with Biden 2.0 unleashed

We deserve this

Forum List

Back