what did I do wrong now?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Asked this girl did she want to meet up for brunch on saturday. She agreed and asked me have i selected a place yet. I sent her a text with 5 suggestions so she can pick one. I sent that text last night and still have not received a reply yet.

I wonder why?

If you asked her earlier in the week, she's probably waiting for a better deal to come along. It's what they do.

My advice would be to forget it and move on because she's most likely not that interested.

If you asked her earlier in the week, she's probably waiting for a better deal to come along. It's what they do.

My advice would be to forget it and move on because she's most likely not that interested.

She said the idea sounded awesome and then have i selected a place yet

That's why it's so confusing.

Well atleast I get to save money

Make sure it has English muffins first.

Better yet --- be prepared to ADAPT if they don't. Like, you know, normal people.

How long does it take you to come up with these scenarios in your mind every day?

I'm going to send one more text and she will have until 12am to respond

Just sent a text narrowing it down to 2 choices because it's easier for parking

Asked this girl did she want to meet up for brunch on saturday. She agreed and asked me have i selected a place yet. I sent her a text with 5 suggestions so she can pick one. I sent that text last night and still have not received a reply yet.

I wonder why?

Because you are putting the responsibility of picking on her.
She just wants to be taken out and not have to make decisions.. duh

She wants to be with you.

Tell her its Wendy's and to wear a wig, and when you will pick her up.

No, it is not a knock. You would give great advice. You are right. First date? Dude tells the dudette the eatery. She don't like it, dump her, not worth it, too picky.

I wonder why?

Because you are putting the responsibility of picking on her.
She just wants to be taken out and not have to make decisions.. duh

The choices was based on her ability to park

Let me put it this way.....
If a guy asked me out, and then gave me 5 options I would think
"Damn, he's too lazy to make his own decision or pick out the nicest place. He wants me to do the work... What a lazy selfish jerk"

Just sayin'

Forum List

Back