what did I do wrong now?

Asked this girl did she want to meet up for brunch on saturday. She agreed and asked me have i selected a place yet. I sent her a text with 5 suggestions so she can pick one. I sent that text last night and still have not received a reply yet.

I wonder why?

Because you are putting the responsibility of picking on her.
She just wants to be taken out and not have to make decisions.. duh

The choices was based on her ability to park

You're not picking her up?????

Asked this girl did she want to meet up for brunch on saturday. She agreed and asked me have i selected a place yet. I sent her a text with 5 suggestions so she can pick one. I sent that text last night and still have not received a reply yet.

I wonder why?

Your first date and you are asking her where to PARK afterwards? Bold or stupid.

She just responded to 2 choices

I guess 4 was too many

When you pick her up, tell you changed your mind.

You are going on a picnic, and ask her to make it.

Let me put it this way.....
If a guy asked me out, and then gave me 5 options I would think
"Damn, he's too lazy to make his own decision or pick out the nicest place. He wants me to do the work... What a lazy selfish jerk"

Just sayin'

Well I'm already paying I got pick and pay?

Let me put it this way.....
If a guy asked me out, and then gave me 5 options I would think
"Damn, he's too lazy to make his own decision or pick out the nicest place. He wants me to do the work... What a lazy selfish jerk"

Just sayin'

Well I'm already paying I got pick and pay?

Yes.

I'm going to send one more text and she will have until 12am to respond

That'll just make you look needy. Take some advice from an old guy whose been around the block a few times. Do nothing! If she contacts you, tell her that since you didn't hear from her you made other plans. That'll make you all the more desirable to her.

And if you don't hear from her, it'll mean she wasn't all that interersted in the first place and you saved yourself the price of buying herlunch.

Fucking grow a pair you putz.

Pick the damn restaurant, pick her up, open doors for her, don't be a fucking dick to the wait staff, pick up the check, be a gentleman, take her home.

Do all that and you might get a second date. At the very least, she might not tell everyone what a dick you were which would greatly increase your chances of getting a date with someone else.

She wants to be with you.

Tell her its Wendy's and to wear a wig, and when you will pick her up.

No, it is not a knock. You would give great advice. You are right. First date? Dude tells the dudette the eatery. She don't like it, dump her, not worth it, too picky.

Umm... with this guy I don't think SHE will be the "too picky" one. Ever.

Hey, take her to Arthur Treacher's House of English Muffins. That should go well.

I wonder why?

You're not picking her up?????

I don't drive, I was unemployed for a while

Fucking grow a pair you putz.

Pick the damn restaurant, pick her up, open doors for her, don't be a fucking dick to the wait staff, pick up the check, be a gentleman, take her home.

Do all that and you might get a second date. At the very least, she might not tell everyone what a dick you were which would greatly increase your chances of getting a date with someone else.

This is the second date mongo

Just saw the weather report and it supposed to rain tomorrow afternoon. Not a fan of rain but I am still going to go to brunch

Forum List

Back