What did Jesus Say?

Let us leave Buddha and Buddhism alone. That was not the point, it is an aside, and understanding of it is obviously lacking.

Jesus represents unity, that all is one. Tearing the whole into pieces does nothing to advance humanity.
Wrong again. There is no unity without the Doctrine of Jesus Christ being agreed upon. I am not about to drink from the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too. It isn't happening. The interfaith movement that seeks to unite ALL religions under one Roman Empire Anti-Christ Banner is of Satan.

It is written:

2 John 8-11King James Version (KJV)
8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

King James Version (KJV)

What does this mean? It means that the interfaith unity message is of Satan. The Bible forbids us to receive such a person into our own home or to bid them God speed. Much less pray with them in the name of Buddah! Buy a King James Bible and read it.

All is one.

Not all religions are the same.

Praying 'in the name of Buddha' would be about as meaningless as any action could be.

Limiting 'God' with our nouns and words only cuts ourselves off from understanding.

Wrong. No man comes to the Father except through His Son, Jesus Christ. There is no unity without the Doctrine of Jesus Christ being agreed upon. You're not listening and that is precisely where the limitations lie. They do not lie with God - they lie with you because you are stiff necked, rebellious and insist on thinking of yourself as a god. You are not the "I am", there is only One God and One "I am" and His Name is Jesus Christ. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that He is LORD. Including yours. Where it happens is entirely up to you.

I have given you the Word of God. Not my opinion. There is no need for further discussion on this (with you). The Word of God has the final word here. Not you.

I have given you the Word of God. Not my opinion.

and where tell is your knowledge than a single book ...

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?' -

there are spoken words to the Almighty used for remediation, better sooner than later just ask J.

No man comes to the Father except through His Son, Jesus Christ.

... and who said that -

Jesus saith
unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

J knew in the end, lama sabachthani was his fate and will be for all other people who practice false teachings - the bible.

This is likely the location Jesus said that. The Church on the hill was built close to the location, but if you stand on the shore in the foreground the shape of the terrain projects sound. A person at that church up on the hill can hear a person speaking at normal tone on the shoreline.
image.jpeg

I have given you the Word of God. Not my opinion.

and where tell is your knowledge than a single book ...

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani 'My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?' -

there are spoken words to the Almighty used for remediation, better sooner than later just ask J.

The numbering system in the Bible was not invented until decades later.
Prior to that the Rabi would tell you the location of his reading by stating the first verse.
My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? is the first verse in the Psalm that describes his crucifixion.

My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me? is the first verse in the Psalm that describes his crucifixion.

No It proves they plagiarized from the Tanakh like in Psalms about David, and in doing so they inadvertantly proved he can't be God nor a willing sacrifice. It just shows a cursed death used to mimick the Canaanite ritual of Athtar the fierce where the son called the morning star
(read rev 22:16) must die to surpass his father (Baal) on the throne. They are selling the Baal passion play.
A tablet dating back to 700bc or more

now in the British Museum in which the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Truth is subjective? Did you really just say that, HaShev? The truth is that if you jump out of an airplane without a parachute you're going to die. The same is true of leaving this earth without accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Eternal death is optional. God offers you eternal life through His Son, Jesus Christ. It is your free will decision to accept that offer or reject it. See John 12:42 for why the Jewish religious leaders rejected him. It's a sad fact that many prefer the praises of men over the praise of God. Even some of the Jews made that mistake. But certainly not all. The Disciples were Jewish. The first church was Jewish. The Bible is a Jewish Holy Bible. 3/4's of the New Testament was written by a Jew (Paul) who had studied and sat at the feet of Gamaleil. While I respect that you are a Kohenim and a direct descendant of Aaron - you must come to God the same way I did (as a Gentile) through His Son - Jesus Christ. That goes for Shimone too.

It means people's declaration of truth is subjective. Truth is obviously truth whether you believe it or trust it or know about it or not, however you make your own truth as proven by your posts proves my statement accurate. Your truth is subjective to your brainwashing, lacking info and acknowledgment of documented info, your stuborness, human ego, group pride, laziness, distrust, and many other factors that shape how you process info and allow info in to be investigated or evaluated.

Group affiliation, it's pride, ignorance, intollerance etc makes their reality and truths subjective and almost always defended by group adhesion instead of being accepted or rejected by right or wrong, good or bad, truth or falsehood.

I'm posting the Word of God, HaShev. His Word is the final authority. The entire Holy Bible not just the first half. I do understand that you do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah whom John the Baptist spoke of - even he was prophesied about in the Book of Malachi - in which there was a 400 year period of silence before God spoke again through John the Baptist - John prepared the way for Jesus Christ who is the Messiah.

I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and I can say will full confidence He is the Messiah of Israel and indeed to all who will believe in their heart and confess with their mouth that Jesus died on the cross and God raised him on the 3rd day - they shall be saved.

Your post about love speaking truth even when faced with opposition is right on but you took it off the rails when you confused my faith in Jesus Christ with the false Christ of Roman Catholicism which you and I both know - is rooted in the early occult Bablyon religion. Catholicism preaches a false Christ, a false Mary (Semiramis - Queen of Heaven was a witch) and the doctrine of demons.

As to the rest of what you have written.........We have covered much of this discussion before. The purpose of John 1 where Jesus is described as "was God" is making it clear that he came to earth in the flesh and dwelt among us - depending fully on the Father even to the cross at Calvary and the resurrection. He is seated at the right hand of God right now. One day you will understand this. I fully believe you will accept Jesus Christ as your Messiah one day and you will fall on your face and weep bitterly for having ever suggested that he is Lucifer.

Jesus will reveal himself even as Joseph revealed himself to his brethren at the right moment - telling them that it was the plan of God all along - in order to bring about a great deliverance. Nothing to beat yourselves up over.

In the meanwhile, I know God loves you and I love you too.

Hmmm wasn't Joseph the carpenter who created Pinochio and raised him as his son...Wasn't the problem every time Pinochio lied his nose grew bigger ... Man you must have a really big nose by now Jeremiah probably Jimmy Durante size but at least he could tell an entertaining story you on the other hand keep repeating stories that we have exposed as outright lies and fairy tales makes one wonder why you continually croak them out....

Quote: I'm posting the Word of God

The fact you said that without an inkling of thought to it being subjective is my exact point, your pride proved it well.
This is exactly why your affiliation pride caused thousands of wars and over 50 million murders declaring their God or word over others opinions even though you dare to claim it one in the same God.
Must be nice living in that bubble.
However hate to pop the Bubble,
Jesus said you will have no Dudumans before him, saying he is the king Duduman according to your own claim the Jesus is God. Remember Jesus is a jealous duduman.

Before you judge Dumitru Duduman as a false prophet - you should hear his testimony and the warning God gave him to give to America. It is perfectly aligned with Jeremiah 51:8-15 and Revelation 18. See for yourselves.

Last edited:
Not gonna listen because anyone who speaks for the morning star is a deceiver.
And I know that:
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.
They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29

Let us leave Buddha and Buddhism alone. That was not the point, it is an aside, and understanding of it is obviously lacking.

Jesus represents unity, that all is one. Tearing the whole into pieces does nothing to advance humanity.
Wrong again. There is no unity without the Doctrine of Jesus Christ being agreed upon. I am not about to drink from the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too. It isn't happening. The interfaith movement that seeks to unite ALL religions under one Roman Empire Anti-Christ Banner is of Satan.

Oh dear, you are in the Roman faith and don't realize it. Without Rome creating a new and improved form of Judaism , incorporating some Roman, Greek, Persian and Judaism into one, to include all, is genius. They did whatever they could to create a peaceful empire, where everyone could coexist under a religion that was all inclusive. Rome = Christianity , even if one is Protestant.

Forum List

Back