What did Putin get out of the election?

1. He got an America that will be paralyzed by infighting
2. He got a weakened NATO
3. He got an American leader who is unwilling to get involved abroad
4. He got a President who is willing to lift his sanctions

Nope. He got Hillary bitch slapped which is what he wanted. He hates her with a passion.

He also got a President he can work with.

The rest of your post is a load of hogwash since there is no way you can say its the truth because it hasn't happened yet nor will it.

Of course Putin wanted Hillary out of the way...she was actually tough with him. Tougher than Obama who wanted to open up ties with Russia

Yes, Trump will work with Putin. Work to legitimize Russian claims to Crimea and Ukraine. Work to lift the crippling sanctions imposed by Obama

The least that Trump can do to repay Putin for getting him elected

Glad to know you know what Trump will do concerning Putin.

Send Trump an email with your ideas. I'm sure he'll give it all the consideration its due. 0

Carry on oh mighty Kreskin. LOL
All I know is what Trump has said

He has said he would recognize Russian control over Crimea and Ukraine, lift sanctions to punish them for attacking their neighbor

Nope. He got Hillary bitch slapped which is what he wanted. He hates her with a passion.

The rest of your post is a load of hogwash since there is no way you can say its the truth because it hasn't happened yet nor will it.

Of course Putin wanted Hillary out of the way...she was actually tough with him. Tougher than Obama who wanted to open up ties with Russia

Yes, Trump will work with Putin. Work to legitimize Russian claims to Crimea and Ukraine. Work to lift the crippling sanctions imposed by Obama

Send Trump an email with your ideas. I'm sure he'll give it all the consideration its due. 0

He has said he would recognize Russian control over Crimea and Ukraine, lift sanctions to punish them for attacking their neighbor

Ah no.

What he said is that he would consider lifting those sanctions and recognizing Russia's annexing of the Crimea.

Russian intelligence is "way more powerful"? How so?
They have their guys everywhere. They have more guys. They use lots of people to influence public opinion, which the US does very little.

Okay, where's the evidence?

Yes, yes they use people to influence public opinion, maybe because their guys aren't just doing the job the US govt is doing. Then again some people demand to have standards (like human rights and the like), others don't. You have to stand by you principles otherwise you lose.
I agree, but you also need to have proper defense and be able to counterattack all possible threats, including cyber threats and cyber propaganda.

And are you saying the US doesn't have this?

Ah no.

What he said is that he would consider lifting those sanctions and recognizing Russia's annexing of the Crimea.
What is to "consider" ?

He got a stronger U.S. military after being weakened, politisized and ignored for 7 years.

Our military is five times stronger than Russia's
How much stronger do you need?

military-power.jpg

rightwinger:

----------------------------

1. Opinion
2. Opinion
3. Opinion
4. Opinion

Trump, as Liberals love to point out, has never served in the federal govt, has not held office, has never been put into any of these positions before, there is no precedence set for Trump, there is no history being in such situations to call upon to justify the claims made.

Basically your entire post is opinionated speculation and 'fear-mongering'. ... But thanks for sharing with us. Have a good day.

Putin hates Hillary because:

With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader
an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

He accuses Clinton of interfering in Russian elections. Kinda funny how that works doncha know

rightwinger:

1. Opinion
2. Opinion
3. Opinion
4. Opinion

Trump, as Liberals love to point out, has never served in the federal govt, has not held office, has never been put into any of these positions before, there is no precedence set for Trump, there is no history being in such situations to call upon to justify the claims made.

Basically your entire post is opinionated speculation and 'fear-mongering'. ... But thanks for sharing with us. Have a good day.

"Speculation" based on Trumps own statements

An honest / 'sane' leader does not run weapons to the terrorists who killed 3,000 Americans or to ISIS WHILE declaring Al Qaeida is on the run' and 'the war on terror is over'.

We dont know any of these things yet, Trump hasnt even had a chance to address the nation as president.

rightwinger:

1. Opinion
2. Opinion
3. Opinion
4. Opinion

Which have zero value, as he's rebuked most of his statements at one time or another. I don't see how anybody can trust him.

rightwinger:

1. Opinion
2. Opinion
3. Opinion
4. Opinion

Which have zero value, as he's rebuked most of his statements at one time or another. I don't see how anybody can trust him.

He has been described as a Magic 8 Ball......You get a different answer every time you shake him

You do realize Putin plays chess, Obama always played checkers it very well could be he has someone to play chess with in the future…

Nice analogy but far from the truth

Putin's "chess" brought down the once surging Russian economy with opportunities to become part of the G8 and build strong economic ties to the west.
Obama, playing checkers, brought on strict worldwide economic sanctions that have crippled the Russian economy
Putin now has a worthless ruble, high unemployment, no credit and a smashed economy

Checkmate
Basically.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's what he has with obastard.

You missed the part where Obama imposed crippling sanctions on Russia?

So, now you favor deteriorating relations with a super-power?

You people are bipolar, I swear.
Since when has Russia been a super power?

That's what he has with obastard.

You missed the part where Obama imposed crippling sanctions on Russia?

So, now you favor deteriorating relations with a super-power?

You people are bipolar, I swear.
Since when has Russia been a super power?

Not for twenty years

I don't know if it has been said in this thread already, but Putin got a promise from Trump to lift economic and trade sanctions on Russia. Which... is a huge conflict of interest for Trump since he has so much dealings with Russian companies and has so many Russian loans.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Who cares? It beats the WWIII misery the corrupt witch was pushing for. We can work with Russia. A new Cold War is completely unnecessary. Trump understands that.

Forum List

Back