What did Putin get out of the election?

Here is a list of people and business entities sanctioned by the USG. Feel free to point out from your articles which of them is doing business with Trump and how that business relationship is affected by the sanctions.
List of individuals sanctioned during the Ukrainian crisis - Wikipedia

So he does business with Russia? Who cares? Check out who your Government does business with sometime. Then get back to us.
I don't care if he does business with Russians, dummy. It is being alleged that lifting sanctions would benefit Trump personally. I am just asking for evidence.

So what? You supported the corrupt witch and her serial rapist husband. You're in no position to cast stones. So you can hop of your high horse now. You don't possess any moral high ground on this issue.
I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton bub. And I am not seeking a moral high ground, just trying to get factual information from a couple of dopes who did support Clinton.

Here is a list of people and business entities sanctioned by the USG. Feel free to point out from your articles which of them is doing business with Trump and how that business relationship is affected by the sanctions.

So he does business with Russia? Who cares? Check out who your Government does business with sometime. Then get back to us.
I don't care if he does business with Russians, dummy. It is being alleged that lifting sanctions would benefit Trump personally. I am just asking for the evidence.
Trump has no business interests in Russia and there is no rational basis for alleging he would benefit from lifting the sanctions, but Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta has long standing investments with Russian businesses connected to the Kremlin and clearly would benefit from lifting sanctions. In fact, the reset the relations campaign when Clinton was Secretary of State was largely promoted by Podesta. Why didn't the media report this?

"Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta has responded to the WikiLeaks publication of his private emails by suggesting they were stolen by the Russians to elect Donald Trump. What he doesn’t like to talk about is the business he’s done with a Kremlin-backed investment firm and the lengths he’s gone to avoid scrutiny of this relationship.

“Clinton Cash” author Peter Schweizer and the Trump campaign have been urging the media to pay attention to Mr. Podesta’s Russian connection and perhaps they should. The story begins in 2011 when the solar energy startup Joule Unlimited announced that Mr. Podesta had been elected to its board of directors. In a company press release, Joule’s CEO at the time lauded Mr. Podesta’s “extensive experience within the US government and internationally as well.” No one claimed Mr. Podesta was a scientific expert, but the company’s founder expressed the hope that their new associate “can help Joule build the lasting relationships needed for long-term success.”

A former White House chief of staff for President Bill Clinton, Mr. Podesta at the time was running the Center for American Progress, which supported the Obama administration’s “Russian reset.” Mr. Podesta personally lauded the effort to “build a more constructive relationship” with Russia at a 2009 event hosted by his think tank.

Mr. Podesta certainly seems to have made the effort to build a business relationship. About eight months after Mr. Podesta joined Joule in 2011, an investment fund backed by the Russian government, Rusnano, announced plans to invest about $35 million in the company. Several months later, Joule announced that Rusnano Chairman Anatoly Chubais was joining its board of directors. Around the same time, Mr. Podesta joined Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Affairs Policy Board."

John Podesta and the Russians

They're liars and hypocrites. The Democrat Party is 2nd only to the UN, as far as most corrupt institutions go. So I don't give a damn what Democrats think. They're in no position to cast stones.

I don't care if he does business with Russians, dummy. It is being alleged that lifting sanctions would benefit Trump personally. I am just asking for evidence.

So what? You supported the corrupt witch and her serial rapist husband. You're in no position to cast stones. So you can hop of your high horse now. You don't possess any moral high ground on this issue.
I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton bub. And I am not seeking a moral high ground, just trying to get factual information from a couple of dopes who did support Clinton.

Why are you Trump supporters so ridiculously dumb? How many times does it have to be said that just because someone doesn't support Trump doesn't mean they supported Clinton? For fucks sake... seriously?

Why are you Trump supporters so ridiculously dumb? How many times does it have to be said that just because someone doesn't support Trump doesn't mean they supported Clinton? For fucks sake... seriously?
Fair enough, but you are asserting that I supported Trump when I didn't, so......we're even?

I don't care if Trump does business with Russia. Our Government does business with far worse folks around the world. I think we should have good relations with Russia. I don't have a problem with that.

Who did you support?

I don't care if Trump does business with Russia. Our Government does business with far worse folks around the world. I think we should have good relations with Russia. I don't have a problem with that.
I agree, I think you misinterpreted what I was doing.

Fair enough, but you are asserting that I supported Trump when I didn't, so......we're even?

Show me where I said you supported Trump? I simply said that Putin was benefiting because Trump would lift sanctions against Russia... which would also benefit himself. You asked for proof, and I posted it.

Who did you support?

I originally was supporting Jeb Bush, then as I listened to Sanders messages and learned more about him, and that he was the most honest candidate, I supported him... but then as I saw he wasn't going to win because of what Hillary was doing to him, I started to lean towards Kasich... but out of all the candidates, I would have wanted Sanders the most.

Show me where I said you supported Trump? I simply said that Putin was benefiting because Trump would lift sanctions against Russia... which would also benefit himself. You asked for proof, and I posted it.
Why are you Trump supporters so ridiculously dumb?

Sanctions should be lifted. We should have good relations with Russia. Both nations will benefit from it. Obama and Clinton's stupid 'Reset Button' has been tossed in the dumpster. Dumbasses dragged us closer to WWIII than we've been in many years. I'm glad they're out of the picture. Good riddance.

Edit: Nevermind. I assumed because you wanted me to prove that Trump was going to benefit also from removing the sanctions that you supported Trump. I guess we are both guilty.

Who did you support?

I originally was supporting Jeb Bush, then as I listened to Sanders messages and learned more about him, and that he was the most honest candidate, I supported him... but then as I saw he wasn't going to win because of what Hillary was doing to him, I started to lean towards Kasich... but out of all the candidates, I would have wanted Sanders the most.
Did you vote?

Who did you support?

Did you vote?

Nope. I wasn't going to supporter either one of them. I wasn't going to vote for someone I didn't think was worthy of doing the job just to be voting for the lesser of two evils. I don't think that is an ethical way to choose the President.

You asked for proof, and I posted it.
No you didn't.

His son flat out said they did a lot of business with Russia. How is that not proof? I got an idea, let's prove it from his tax records? Oh yeah we can't do that, he won't release them.

You should check out who your Government does business with sometime. It does business with far worse folks around the world. We should have good relations with Russia. Another Cold War is absolutely unnecessary. Obama and Clinton's ridiculous 'Reset Button' almost caused WWIII. They're idiots. Thank God they're out.

No you didn't.

His son flat out said they did a lot of business with Russia. How is that not proof? I got an idea, let's prove it from his tax records? Oh yeah we can't do that, he won't release them.
His son never said that. What he said was that a great many Russian investors wanted to invest in Trump projects. None of these projects has ever been in Russia so it is untrue to say Trump did business with Russia. So there is no honest rational basis for alleging Trump would benefit from lifting the sanctions.

No you didn't.

That is proof that he did business with Russians, which is not illegal. That isn't proof that he would personally benefit from sanctions being lifted.

Forum List

Back