🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What did really happen to Jesus on the cross?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGuaJM_JmyI]"It Is Finished" By The Gaither Vocal Band - YouTube[/ame]

What did really happen to Jesus on the cross?

Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani

Sayings of Jesus on the cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Sayings of Jesus on the cross (also called the Seven Last Words from the Cross) are seven expressions traditionally attributed to Jesus during his crucifixion,

The Bible says he hung there for six hours and probably said far more than this, and these were the words remembered.

Luke 23:34: Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.
Luke 23:43: Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.
John 19:26–27: Woman, behold your son. Behold your mother.
Matthew 27:46: My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?
John 19:28: I thirst.
Luke 23:46: Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.
John 19:30: It is finished.

Jesus's epiphany: A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization:

I think Jesus became to himself on the cross a human, his imagination had no where else to go and (realized) his dream was no longer without an end.

220px-The_three_Magi_%28Balthasar%2C_Caspar%2C_Melchior%29.jpg

Epiphany: A Christian feast celebrating the manifestation of the divine nature of Jesus to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi.

Epiphany - from the beginning to the end, that must be a special phrase from ... Above.

The majority of people here on earth have heard about the Crucifixion and death of the Lord Jesus Messiah, but only a minority of all the people here on earth have understood what the crucifixion and death of the Lord Jesus Messiah means. For many, the Crucifixion and death of the Lord Jesus Messiah is just a story among other stories.
When we study the suffering, crucifixion and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Messiah, we see the largest and most significant salvation throughout the entire history of the world, and an event through which we can receive eternal salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus Messiah. You have the opportunity to have your sins forgiven and receive a new, eternal life in the Lord Jesus Messiah.
Through the suffering and love of the Lord Jesus Messiah, the beauty of Biblical salvation and the significance of the death of the Lord Jesus Messiah on the cross can open up to you in a new way, which can lead you into salvation through faith in the Lord Jesus Messiah.
Contents:
Drops of blood
Judas the deceiver
Before the Sanhedrin
Pilate and Herod
Again before Pilate
Whipping
The crown of thorns
Carrying the cross
Crucifixion

The whole article is on the site: The Crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Messiah on the Calvary

No man is saved by the death of another man. None of the prophecies show this to be true but the Vatican made their Christians believe this lie.

The prophecies of God show that ALL God's people are saved from their flesh as they perish. The prophecies also show that God's servants ( the prophets and saints ) would be killed for their testimonies of the Word

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Do you see anyone by the name of Jesus Christ in any of these prophecies or any of the other prophecies in the old testament? That's because we saints are the invisible created Word of God who were created to speak for our Creator.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
10: as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
11: In him, according to the purpose of him who accomplishes all things according to the counsel of his will,
12: we who first hoped in Christ have been destined and appointed to live for the praise of his glory.

Get behind me, Satan.

Forum List

Back