"What did we do to make them so angry at US?"

Most modern people, be they Christians who believe in the Bible or Muslims who believe in the Koran, do not follow these types of things, and no modern thinking, educated person believes they do. Those who follow such tenets are fundamentalist extremists, be they Christian or Islamic.

The difference being that fundamentalist Christians aren't blowing up buildings, airplanes, buses, grocery stores while doing things like loading ambulances with explosives and strapping bombs to their children. Fundamentalist Muslims are doing that across the globe.

They hate us and want us dead.
Who?... Muslims.A lot of them.

Why....

Who the fuck knows at this point.

Drone strikes that kill hundreds of innocent women and children, occupying their countries and killing more innocents while engaging "insurgents" will never win us any friends. If another country were to occupy the US they'd have a huge "insurgent" problem as well.

This bs about them hating us because of our freedoms is just that......bs

Yes, it is total bullshit.
The Saudis asked us to close down our military bases in their Holy Lands in the early 1990s. GHBW said he would then he didn't. Clinton promised them he would, then he didn't. Dubya said he would and he didn't either. Thus 9/11.

Most modern people, be they Christians who believe in the Bible or Muslims who believe in the Koran, do not follow these types of things, and no modern thinking, educated person believes they do. Those who follow such tenets are fundamentalist extremists, be they Christian or Islamic.

The difference being that fundamentalist Christians aren't blowing up buildings, airplanes, buses, grocery stores while doing things like loading ambulances with explosives and strapping bombs to their children. Fundamentalist Muslims are doing that across the globe.

Christianity underwent a reformation centuries ago, and has adapted to the modern world. Islam has not gone through a reformation and is stuck in the medieval world of centuries ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Oh, give em time. They'll catch up. Right now it's just a few abortion doctors.

Know your enenmy.

IT is a cold hard tennent of war fighting.

WHY???

WHY does the right march arround saying who cares what the enemy thinks?

Why do they spit on the Bible of war fiighting?

Who is it that has infiltrated the right in this country to spew crap that helps the enemy?

do you understand that the art of war is considered the end all be all book of war?

I'm quite confident that you've never read it.

nope I never have.

I do have knowledge of it and you dont seem to have any of that

Once again, you are wrong

I have read it. I worked for someone once who said it was his favorite book; so I read it to better understand why he was such an aggressive asshole.

You know the people who say things like they want to "drown our government in the bathtub" and the right wing cheers?

You know the people who say things like they want to "drown our government in the bathtub" and the right wing cheers?

You need to add more Metamucil to your morning Vodka Screwdrivers, hun. The Right Wing does not cheer for such statements.

It's beyond your cognitive abilities to distinguish the comments of a few people on the fringe from those of the regular, mainstream folks who believe in an ideology, so I won't suggest you try.

the right is always saying crap like "who cares what the bombers think".

pretending that is not true just makes you a liar yet again

At this point it would be idiotic to try to befriend them and the Boston bombing is just one more example of why this is true. Their reasons for hating us don't matter unless we are willing to become Islamic ourselves. I'll pass. How about you? Those who admit to being Islamic should not be allowed in the Country. Those that are here should be deported.

It matters very much what these attackers think.

Its is dumb beyond words to trash people for trying to understand the threat

the right is always saying crap like "who cares what the bombers think".

pretending that is not true just makes you a liar yet again

I call shenanigans.

Please provide documented "prove" (sic) that shows that The Right (which to be valid, must be a measurable majority of The Right) has made such statements.

wonder if they are contemplating this at the Friday Harvard Afternoon Tea or Happy Hour? That's all we heard when US was being attacked during the Bush years. Drink up 1% Harvard!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the silver-spooners at Harvard and MIT are providing safe-haven for the one bomber that is still alive, so they can pick his brain to answer that very question. :cuckoo:

one

Oh for crying out loud why must it be something we did? Why must we, when attacked, flail ourselves looking for our short comings? If living in a rich successful country which was built by the blood and sweat of our grandparents make them hate us there is hardly anything we can do about it.

I refuse to feel bad about myself and my country because these idiots are ..............idiots.

three

Forum List

Back