"What did we do to make them so angry at US?"

Sorry to get off topic.

Why do they hate us? Because they are indoctrinated from a very early age to do just that. Madrassas teach hate of everyone that is not a practicing muslim.

Its really not very complicated

America has absolutely no presence in Chechnya.

Excuse me, I was talking about the Middle and near Middle Eastern countries, who we've bullied for years. If this was motivated by religion, one can look at the hate we generate towards Islam. Let me also make this clear, there is no justification for any acts of terrorism, no matter who does it. I'm just pointing out possible motives.

Playing devils advocate. Got it.

Maybe not on that exact date, but we were before September 10, 2001. You need a history lesson.

So let's simply set back and let these victims exact their revenge right? Don't fight back, because they refuse to admit they got beat. Just let these thing happen until they feel satisfied right?

Saddam had ample opportunity to surrender before the bombs dropped. Not once, but twice. It was ultimately him and his supporters that caused those bombs to fall.

I'm punching your straw man in the face. You're making an argument from an imaginary conversation. I never said any such thing.

they cant help it.

when they were indoctrinated the indoctrinator said the converstation would go a certain way and they are on script.

they are too stupid to go off script.

that is why they always move to the default childish insults.

the pee wee defense " I know you are but what am I"

the idiots actually think this is a good way to deny the obviously racists things they say.

the YOUR A COMMIE defense.

they just call you a "shosulust" or some other word they heard meant bad things but they dont really know the definition of.

They are after all the Stupid Party

Sorry to get off topic.

Why do they hate us? Because they are indoctrinated from a very early age to do just that. Madrassas teach hate of everyone that is not a practicing muslim.

Its really not very complicated

What americans have not understood about madrassas is that they are jihadist training schools. These children in Indonesia and Pakistan madrassas are not taught science, math or geography. They are taught one subject. Islamic jihad against the infidel. Everything is geared towards that one subject. This is why the west has yet to fully comprehend the objective of Islam. Our political leaders are too busy helping Islamists cover up the truth.

The democrat Senators *(46 of them listed publicly ) who voted against our 2nd amendment rights are the very same Senators who defend Islam and are assisting CAIR in fighting against American Law for American courtrooms. These men and women have betrayed the american people and are traitors. They need to be voted out of office in 2014 and replaced with conservatives who will defend our constitution and stand up for the voice and the will of the american people. Enough is enough. - Jeremiah

Sorry to get off topic.

Why do they hate us? Because they are indoctrinated from a very early age to do just that. Madrassas teach hate of everyone that is not a practicing muslim. Its really not very complicated

This is not true.

Look in the Qu'ran...

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

Sorry to get off topic.

Why do they hate us? Because they are indoctrinated from a very early age to do just that. Madrassas teach hate of everyone that is not a practicing muslim. Its really not very complicated

This is not true.

Look in the Qu'ran...

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8

Modern Muslims don't take that kind of thing seriously anymore than modern Christians take the same kind of thing seriously that's in the Old Testament.

Sorry to get off topic.

This is not true.

Yes, it is true. There were over 38,000 madrassas in Indonesia 10 years ago. Want to take a guess at how many there are today? The radical muslims have more madrassas worldwide than the Americans have combined - elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, colleges, universities. Think about that and realise that when they graduate? They plan on using that education on the West. - Jeremiah

America has absolutely no presence in Chechnya.

Excuse me, I was talking about the Middle and near Middle Eastern countries, who we've bullied for years. If this was motivated by religion, one can look at the hate we generate towards Islam. Let me also make this clear, there is no justification for any acts of terrorism, no matter who does it. I'm just pointing out possible motives.

The possible motive has nothing to do with American oppression in Chechnya. It has to do with the ideology of islam which demands that infidels convert or be killed.

Superstition, sexual repression, and stale testosterone are a deadly combination. It's a cultural problem that is not the fault of modernity.

Yes, all those gays struggling to get out of the closet are a problem.

I'm surprised you noticed.

Oh for crying out loud why must it be something we did? Why must we, when attacked, flail ourselves looking for our short comings? If living in a rich successful country which was built by the blood and sweat of our grandparents make them hate us there is hardly anything we can do about it.

I refuse to feel bad about myself and my country because these idiots are ..............idiots.

I dont know if you are really a kid but here let me answer your question in a way that may actually help you understand.

It is part of the human brain design to try and understand a life changing event.

This is actually a very good trait that has helped humans survive thousands and thousands of years.

I cringe wen I hear someone like you say you DONT WANT TO UNDERSTAND something becuase you are mad at the person you now need to understand.

That is antoi self preservation.

do you understand that?

Here is the best thing we can doas individuals and as a people.

we need to understand why and how these kids rationalized a horrible act as something brave.

It is not for their benifit

It is for our own protection.

The right in this country right now just loves a setting of automatic stupid.

They actually used to be a pretty smart party.

not any more

Do you really think any smart person pays attention to your writing when you obviously are too lazy to correct your spelling errors?
It wouldn't be so bad if this message system didn't help but underlining spelling errors with a red "........" (for you that's a "dotted line" illustration!) because I could excuse it.. I'm a poor speller! But simple words like "wen" or "becuase " what is this "antoi"? "benifit"?? "doas"??
All of these words are so simple to correct! I am just amazed why anyone would be making a supposedly "profound" observation to help and yet you are just too lazy to fix!

Just plain laziness. But it does serve one purpose. It illustrates how lazy thinking is done by lazy people!
Thank goodness for your dumb comment as well because it is totally worthless!

Last edited:
So let's simply set back and let these victims exact their revenge right? Don't fight back, because they refuse to admit they got beat. Just let these thing happen until they feel satisfied right?

Saddam had ample opportunity to surrender before the bombs dropped. Not once, but twice. It was ultimately him and his supporters that caused those bombs to fall.

I'm punching your straw man in the face. You're making an argument from an imaginary conversation. I never said any such thing.

they cant help it.

when they were indoctrinated the indoctrinator said the converstation would go a certain way and they are on script.

the idiots actually think this is a good way to deny the obviously racists things they say.

they just call you a "shosulust" or some other word they heard meant bad things but they dont really know the definition of.

When you are done ranting at your reflection in the mirror let us know and we will continue.

Note hoe the right preconcludes things?

We have a perp and he will tell us the real reason.

The right prefers the reasons Rush gave them as apposed to what the FBI will tell us

This is not true.

Look in the Qu'ran...

Modern Muslims don't take that kind of thing seriously anymore than modern Christians take the same kind of thing seriously that's in the Old Testament.

The Muslims, who are attacking, are attacking in the name of Allah. The "modern Muslims", as you call them, truly don't follow the instruction of the Qu'ran.

Sometimes evil is so monumental that it cannot be understood. It won't matter if you understand it or not.

The Art of War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Art of War is an ancient Chinese military treatise attributed to Sun Tzu (also referred to as "Sun Wu" and "Sunzi"),[1] a high-ranking military general, strategist and tactician, and it was believed to have been compiled during the late Spring and Autumn period or early Warring States period.[2] The text is composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare. It is commonly known to be the definitive work on military strategy and tactics of its time. It has been the most famous and influential of China's Seven Military Classics, and: "for the last two thousand years it remained the most important military treatise in Asia, where even the common people knew it by name."[3] It has had an influence on Eastern and Western military thinking, business tactics, legal strategy and beyond

Chinese

Verses from the book occur in modern daily Chinese idioms and phrases, such as the last verse of Chapter 3:
故曰:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆。 So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
This has been more tersely interpreted and condensed into the Chinese modern proverb:
知己知彼,百戰不殆。 If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win numerous (literally, "a hundred") battles without jeopardy.

This is not true.

Look in the Qu'ran...

tell that to the dead and maimed from Boston and the 3000 dead from 9/11

they cant help it.

as opposed to the adult insults that you rely on....like "Liar!"

Forum List

Back