Zone1 What do Catholics and (most) Protestants have in common? Anything?

What do Catholics and (most) Protestants have in common? Anything?

• 2 nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 I will list what they have in common

• 4 both are created in God's image (except maybe the JWs..)

• 6 both are human, that's about it

• Total voters
A desire to follow Christ and a wish to seek God is what all Catholics and all non-Catholic Christians have in common.

Not a suitable comment in zone 1.
That is, proviiding that we take the OP seriously. I think he has to get the benefit of the doubt and therefor ask a moderator to delete this post or some other remedy.
You have your belief, I have mine.....I do not ask that yours be stricken, nor should you mine.

OP asked for what they had in common, if anything, and I answered honestly.....It's not my fault if it was not the answer you seek.

I think both may teach generalizations about Jesus that are reasonable. He's no longer a helpless baby sleeping in a manger or a scourged young rabbi hanging on a tree, for example, but now reigns in power and protects his flock from the ravaging wolves.

But then they dismiss that power and bemoan the state of the world.

Both completely miss the eschatology.

Here's something to stew on: Most, to all, of today's "Protestants" aren't really Protestant.

Thank on it for while.

Here's something to stew on: Most, to all, of today's "Protestants" aren't really Protestant.

Thank on it for while.
Any "christian" who protests the Catholic Church is a protestant. That is where the P word originated (16th century... Luther)

That makes you a Protestant.
LIAR

I protest the Vatican takeover, NOT the True Catholic Church that does NOT reside in the Vatican anymore. You obviously haven't been paying attention but can't resist jumping in to ACCUSE anyway

just like the Accuser of the Brethren himself

A desire to follow Christ and a wish to seek God is what all Catholics and all non-Catholic Christians have in common.

Seriously? Damn.

f424e9cd51b579fa0f2c055b91c6f6c2

LIAR

I protest the Vatican takeover, NOT the True Catholic Church that does NOT reside in the Vatican anymore. You obviously haven't been paying attention but can't resist jumping in to ACCUSE anyway

just like the Accuser of the Brethren himself
You couldn’t be a bigger Protestant.

Forum List

Back