What do conservatives support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience with individuals who were homeschooled, is that they know less facts and info, but they are much more flexible and diverse in their opinions. They tend to see the world quite clearly through all the bullshit that they were not taught in government education..
I don't agree with your propaganda against public schools, but the homeschooled students I've worked with have been all you say.

to what government do you refer?

The US government.

seems to me that home-schooled would be HIGHLY diverse depending on who did thehomeschooling and how

Yes, I agree that it can be.

Most homeschooling parents are just skating by through all the government regulations. If you wanted to apply a general perception on what homeschooling looks like, it is mostly just a kid doing his own thing all day and occasionally studying for the set of tests that they are required to do during the government curriculum.

Actually that is something most people do not know. Homeschooling is heavily regulated by the government.

Traditions and Values are the same fucking thing.

Meanwhile...WHOSE Traditions or Values?

The concept of "Law and Order"? Most Police are Democrats, nice try.

A place for everyone and everyone in their place:

Is a fucking Feudal concept enshrined in Dune. So Republicans admit they think they are the elite, and everyone else belongs beneath them llike slaves.

Traditions and Values are NOT the same thing. They're related but different. The fact that you don't know that makes me wonder if you believe in either.

Law & Order has nothing to do with the police. It has room do with Societal Standards and Expectations, Justice, and ensuring that Society is protected fro. Outside interference.

Conservatives understand that not everyone is,cut out for every role or task in Society. To maximize the effectiveness of Society and ensure a minimalization of deadbeats, people need to be taught their roles from an early age.

As for what Republicans believe, I can't say. I'm not one. Nor was I discussing Republicans; only Conservatives.

Is a fucking Feudal concept enshrined in Dune. So Republicans admit they think they are the elite, and everyone else belongs beneath them llike slaves.

Traditions and Values are NOT the same thing. They're related but different. The fact that you don't know that makes me wonder if you believe in either.

Law & Order has nothing to do with the police. It has room do with Societal Standards and Expectations, Justice, and ensuring that Society is protected fro. Outside interference.

Conservatives understand that not everyone is,cut out for every role or task in Society. To maximize the effectiveness of Society and ensure a minimalization of deadbeats, people need to be taught their roles from an early age.

As for what Republicans believe, I can't say. I'm not one. Nor was I discussing Republicans; only Conservatives.

Maybe you should go back to Aristotle and ask what the difference between tradition and value is...there is none.

Bye bye....go away you gnat.

You idiots can't even define the "values" you support.

Conservatives support Traditions, Values and the Rule of Law. The concepts of Law and Order along with Personal Responsibility are essential to Conservative ideology. A place for everyone, and everyone in their place.

Pathetic shits.

^ Sock account is angry!

You don't even know what the fuck "Justice" is.

As you try to block blacks from voting by eliminating Early voting in Michigan.

Republicans are fucking despicable bags of shit, total flaming hypocrites.

Wow, way to exhausted to point out how evil the IRS, EPA, FEMA, PPACA, , and government are. I just did half of those in another thread.

My contribution will be against free contraceptives, public schooling, positive discrimination, and for the sake of controversy - "democracy."

Free contraceptives are not free. They come out of someones pocket. A victim who is going to get stolen from whether or not he wants to pay. Free contraceptives spit in the face of personal accountability. If you want to have safe sex, then you pay the bill yourself. Now only if we could get this through the entitled assholes plaguing this nation.

Public schooling can best be described through this meme

What-does-school-really-teach-children.jpg

It is the training grounds for government slave workbots.

Positive discrimination has to be one of the worst and most contradictory policies the Democrats have come up with yet. First we are told everyone is equal, but to make up for past wrongs, which it must be noted that minorities of today were not subjected to, there has to be discriminatory policies in all walks of life? Do not get me started on how much affirmative action has fucked up higher education for non-minorities.

What happened to Malcolm X, and the other great black community leaders that demanded absolutely nothing except to be left alone by the government? Is there no pride anymore?

Finally, the western misconception of what a democracy is. If democracy is power for the people, I can guarantee you that neither liberals or conservatives act towards that end. The people have never had control in American history. They have always been lorded over by elitists and aristocrats, and the common slave want to defend that as the status quo.

Now I cannot say whether or not many conservatives are hypocritical towards the things you stated, but if they are, then it is on them.

So republicans are even against public education.

Remarkable.

What the fuck do you support?

Progressive definition of education: 50% of the kids drop out of High School, 80% of those who "Graduate" (aka: didn't drop out) can't read or write at grade level

Wow, way to exhausted to point out how evil the IRS, EPA, FEMA, PPACA, , and government are. I just did half of those in another thread.

My contribution will be against free contraceptives, public schooling, positive discrimination, and for the sake of controversy - "democracy."

Free contraceptives are not free. They come out of someones pocket. A victim who is going to get stolen from whether or not he wants to pay. Free contraceptives spit in the face of personal accountability. If you want to have safe sex, then you pay the bill yourself. Now only if we could get this through the entitled assholes plaguing this nation.

Positive discrimination has to be one of the worst and most contradictory policies the Democrats have come up with yet. First we are told everyone is equal, but to make up for past wrongs, which it must be noted that minorities of today were not subjected to, there has to be discriminatory policies in all walks of life? Do not get me started on how much affirmative action has fucked up higher education for non-minorities.

What happened to Malcolm X, and the other great black community leaders that demanded absolutely nothing except to be left alone by the government? Is there no pride anymore?

Finally, the western misconception of what a democracy is. If democracy is power for the people, I can guarantee you that neither liberals or conservatives act towards that end. The people have never had control in American history. They have always been lorded over by elitists and aristocrats, and the common slave want to defend that as the status quo.

Now I cannot say whether or not many conservatives are hypocritical towards the things you stated, but if they are, then it is on them.

Remarkable.

Progressive definition of education: 50% of the kids drop out of High School, 80% of those who "Graduate" (aka: didn't drop out) can't read or write at grade level

Republicans just make shit up.

Many are for home schooling.

It isn't true public education. It is government education, and the way it conditions kids mentally and conforms kids socially, is absolutely despicable.

Freedom mate.

Something that does not exist in the slave state we are living in.
Home schooling is stupid.

Kids don't learn to socialize. Kids don't get a uniform education, so society including employers have no way of determining your actual abilities except if they THEN had to test you themselves. Which they won't do. Because there's plenty of public schooled people who go on to prestigious colleges. Or prestigiously private schooled.

You only CLAIM it's Government education but at the same time you suggest it really isn't much of an education at all...but rather shit.

Dude, you have no friggin' clue as to how the "public school system" came to be and how "Free education for all children in government schools" (key word being "government) is one of the planks of the communist manifesto. Kids only have 5 minutes in between classes, they may have to ride a bus to the public indoctrination centers but it's not like they get to freely "wander around the bus" and most of the time they have to worry about being bullied. They have to worry about being bullied at lunch, worry about having to "fit in". They are only in school half of the year...do you think kids just stay huddled in their home the other half of the year and don't "socialize" with others their age at churches or with other neighborhood kids? This joke of a public school system isn't doing anything for the ordinary child to gather skills for the work force. They are not teaching them how to add, do cursive writing, appreciate literature, etc, etc. I could teach a child what they need to know one hour a day and make them better prepared for the REAL world than the public school system and that's a fact. Common Core is a fucking joke.

You don't know diddly squat about the real world...you are just an angry little communist punk.

Obama's using the government, IRS and NSA against his "enemies" (Conservatives) and the OP thinks we're the Fascists.

I don't want to support anyone but myself
MAybe you people should try that instead of wanting other people to pay for all your shit

I know quite well what Justice is. It's you folks that put Legality ahead of Justice.

There shouldn't be any early voting anywhere. It's not Constitutional.

WTF do Republicans have to do with anything. We're talking about Conservatives.

The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Remarkable.

Republicans just make shit up.
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
:itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back