What do conservatives support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, way to exhausted to point out how evil the IRS, EPA, FEMA, PPACA, , and government are. I just did half of those in another thread.

My contribution will be against free contraceptives, public schooling, positive discrimination, and for the sake of controversy - "democracy."

Free contraceptives are not free. They come out of someones pocket. A victim who is going to get stolen from whether or not he wants to pay. Free contraceptives spit in the face of personal accountability. If you want to have safe sex, then you pay the bill yourself. Now only if we could get this through the entitled assholes plaguing this nation.

Public schooling can best be described through this meme

What-does-school-really-teach-children.jpg

It is the training grounds for government slave workbots.

Positive discrimination has to be one of the worst and most contradictory policies the Democrats have come up with yet. First we are told everyone is equal, but to make up for past wrongs, which it must be noted that minorities of today were not subjected to, there has to be discriminatory policies in all walks of life? Do not get me started on how much affirmative action has fucked up higher education for non-minorities.

What happened to Malcolm X, and the other great black community leaders that demanded absolutely nothing except to be left alone by the government? Is there no pride anymore?

Finally, the western misconception of what a democracy is. If democracy is power for the people, I can guarantee you that neither liberals or conservatives act towards that end. The people have never had control in American history. They have always been lorded over by elitists and aristocrats, and the common slave want to defend that as the status quo.

Now I cannot say whether or not many conservatives are hypocritical towards the things you stated, but if they are, then it is on them.

So republicans are even against public education.

Remarkable.

What the fuck do you support?

Public Education or tax funded brain washing ?

Hmmmmm..........................

In 12 pages no one has been able to rebut the general concept of the OP. In fact every effort by Conservatives result in more evidence in support of the claim that conservatives are defined by what they oppose,

Is it any wonder The Congress under the control of McConnell and Boehner/Ryan have done nothing of substance since gaining control.

Who really cares ?

I consider myself both conservative and liberal depending on the subject.

To think people fit in boxes is left wing.

In 12 pages no one has been able to rebut the general concept of the OP. In fact every effort by Conservatives result in more evidence in support of the claim that conservatives are defined by what they oppose,

Is it any wonder The Congress under the control of McConnell and Boehner/Ryan have done nothing of substance since gaining control.

Who really cares ?

I consider myself both conservative and liberal depending on the subject.

To think people fit in boxes is left wing.

That's fascinating. I consider you a twat no matter what the subject.

Wow, way to exhausted to point out how evil the IRS, EPA, FEMA, PPACA, , and government are. I just did half of those in another thread.

My contribution will be against free contraceptives, public schooling, positive discrimination, and for the sake of controversy - "democracy."

Free contraceptives are not free. They come out of someones pocket. A victim who is going to get stolen from whether or not he wants to pay. Free contraceptives spit in the face of personal accountability. If you want to have safe sex, then you pay the bill yourself. Now only if we could get this through the entitled assholes plaguing this nation.

Public schooling can best be described through this meme

What-does-school-really-teach-children.jpg

It is the training grounds for government slave workbots.

Positive discrimination has to be one of the worst and most contradictory policies the Democrats have come up with yet. First we are told everyone is equal, but to make up for past wrongs, which it must be noted that minorities of today were not subjected to, there has to be discriminatory policies in all walks of life? Do not get me started on how much affirmative action has fucked up higher education for non-minorities.

What happened to Malcolm X, and the other great black community leaders that demanded absolutely nothing except to be left alone by the government? Is there no pride anymore?

Finally, the western misconception of what a democracy is. If democracy is power for the people, I can guarantee you that neither liberals or conservatives act towards that end. The people have never had control in American history. They have always been lorded over by elitists and aristocrats, and the common slave want to defend that as the status quo.

Now I cannot say whether or not many conservatives are hypocritical towards the things you stated, but if they are, then it is on them.

Remarkable.

Public Education or tax funded brain washing ?

Hmmmmm..........................

Ironic post, the post itself is an example its author has been brainwashed and is a card carrying member of the echo chamber.

Actually to be considered a conservative in the Republican party the platform has been changed.....

Who is bringing Republicans into this thread? I'm talking about Conservatives, not Republicans.

While you were asleep the Republican Party became the Republikan Party - all moderates and Goldwater conservatives have been tossed under the bus and deemed RINO's.

Actually to be considered a conservative in the Republican party the platform has been changed.....

Who is bringing Republicans into this thread? I'm talking about Conservatives, not Republicans.

While you were asleep the Republican Party became the Republikan Party - all moderates and Goldwater conservatives have been tossed under the bus and deemed RINO's.
Yes...we sent the GOP'ers back your party where they came from....

Many are for home schooling.

It isn't true public education. It is government education, and the way it conditions kids mentally and conforms kids socially, is absolutely despicable.

Freedom mate.

Something that does not exist in the slave state we are living in.
Then you should do something about education. My wife and I, along with some other parents, started meeting a year and a half ago to see what we could do about the pathetic, outdated model of education that fails many students.
The result is we opened an alternative school for children 5-18 last week.

Quit complaining and do something.

Effort to be glib - total failure.

Effort to be glib - total failure.
The truth hurts, we know.....

Sometimes a single word is sufficient for a rebuttal:

False.

All intelligent rebuttals designed to maintain intellectual dialogue, consist of a counterargument and factual/emotional/logical support.

Saying that one word can constitute a sufficient rebuttal is a frail attempt at sustaining a status quo of widespread intellectual dishonesty.

The result is we opened an alternative school for children 5-18 last week.

That's good for you.

Was this post just a convenient way to plug in your recent accomplishments?

Quit complaining and do something.

You are telling me not to voice opinions or initiate dialogue on an internet discussion site?

Sometimes a single word is sufficient for a rebuttal:

False.

All intelligent rebuttals designed to maintain intellectual dialogue, consist of a counterargument and factual/emotional/logical support.

Saying that one word can constitute a sufficient rebuttal is a frail attempt at sustaining a status quo of widespread intellectual dishonesty.
Liberal Propaganda deserves no more....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back