What do criminals look for in a victim, and what does a gun do to that equation......

That's a great vid, 2a.

Thank you......

I appreciate that we have had heated disagreements in the past......so your not holding that against me is appreciated.......thank you. I may not agree with all of your views, but I want you to know I enjoy arguing over them......and when I get personal, it is more smack talk, than disliking the person on the other side.......debating here is more sport....I believe what I post about, but I try not to take anything here personally....and I would like others to know that I don't dislike them personally, even the anti-gun fanatics.......I don't wish them harm, I wish them well...that they have bad, sometimes really freaking stupid ideas....doesn't mean I hate them in anyway...but I will debate them, and will name call as part of the debate where it is merited.....I always try to hold back until attacked first...

So, again, thanks......I appreciate what you post, and enjoy debating you....

Thank you......

I appreciate that we have had heated disagreements in the past......so your not holding that against me is appreciated.......thank you. I may not agree with all of your views, but I want you to know I enjoy arguing over them......and when I get personal, it is more smack talk, than disliking the person on the other side.......debating here is more sport....I believe what I post about, but I try not to take anything here personally....and I would like others to know that I don't dislike them personally, even the anti-gun fanatics.......I don't wish them harm, I wish them well...that they have bad, sometimes really freaking stupid ideas....doesn't mean I hate them in anyway...but I will debate them, and will name call as part of the debate where it is merited.....I always try to hold back until attacked first...

So, again, thanks......I appreciate what you post, and enjoy debating you....
No sweat. We have no problems. I support the 2nd Amendment in my own way and to the extent I choose, based on specific argument at the time, not an absolutist. Think of if like religion. I read all your stuff. Always have.

No sweat. We have no problems. I support the 2nd Amendment in my own way and to the extent I choose, based on specific argument at the time, not an absolutist. Think of if like religion. I read all your stuff. Always have.

Dittos.

Forum List

Back