What do Hillary haters want:

imageedit_5697_4551207959.jpg
Shes the lesser of two evils.
evil is evil.....Satan or Dracula you are still going to get fucked.....

Bullshit. You libs can't stand anyone who speaks out against you.

Trump will be the next President and that will clear the way for a real investigation into the current administration as the most corrupt in history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea like that will happen.....

Sure will. Better buy your ticket to Canada now. Avoid the rush.

Her well deserved jail time to begin. In a cell near Bill's.

Obviously, without due process of law.
Spare us, her husband was sucking up to Loretta Lynch on the Tarmac. Spare us the bullshit.

Really, WillowSkank. Bet you'd love to neg me...repeatedly...like in the old says. Too bad, too sad.

Paranoid, aren't we? Willow can just press the funny button on every last one of your posts. Essentially what a neg is now.
Lol, is that what all that funny business is about?

Bullshit. You libs can't stand anyone who speaks out against you.

Trump will be the next President and that will clear the way for a real investigation into the current administration as the most corrupt in history.

yea like that will happen.....

Sure will. Better buy your ticket to Canada now. Avoid the rush.

sure he will.....and why should i buy a ticket to Canada?.....

lots of people want to give trump a chance before making all kinds of prognostications about him too.....

no need to prognosticate, just take him at his word. he's clueless.

many many examples of his utter cluelessness as evidenced by his own party's massive repulsion of his clueless agenda, but the following is a prime example, just for starters...

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the [campaign] trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the children and families of terrorists, intentionally murdering civilians, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He says the Geneva Convention makes American soldiers afraid to fight. He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that I think our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Breen stops short of saying that America’s military generals would perform a kind of coup, but he does say that the entire U.S. national security apparatus would go into a state of panic under a President Trump.

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'

They want to hate. They're scared shitless of a 5' 5" grandmother who has beat them at every turn and will soon be their President because given 8 years to find someone who could beat her, the stupid fucks picked Trump.
They're a laughing stock around the world.

Too funny. You asshat liberals were told 8 years ago that Hillary would be your candidate by your elites and you just accept it like you actually had a choice. Bunch of retards.

A. Indictments?

B. Due process of law (legal fairness)?

C. Severe illness with long suffering?

D. Prison (regardless of guilt or innocence)?

E. Death?

F. Death to her entire family?

G. Psalm 109:8?

H. Other?

Whatever it takes to keep her out of the Oval Office.

lots of people want to give trump a chance before making all kinds of prognostications about him too.....

many many examples of his utter cluelessness as evidenced by his own party's massive repulsion of his clueless agenda, but the following is a prime example, just for starters...

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the [campaign] trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the children and families of terrorists, intentionally murdering civilians, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He says the Geneva Convention makes American soldiers afraid to fight. He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that I think our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Breen stops short of saying that America’s military generals would perform a kind of coup, but he does say that the entire U.S. national security apparatus would go into a state of panic under a President Trump.

oh i guess you meant trump?.....

http://www.postbulletin.com/opinion...ple/w/george_f_will/index.html?inline=nyt-per

George F. Will
, a conservative columnist and prominent Republican pundit for the past 40 years, said he has left the Republican Party because Donald J. Trump is the party’s presumptive presidential nominee.

Mr. Will revealed his decision on Friday in an interview with PJ Media. He said he had switched his party registration to unaffiliated this month, adding that Republicans should “grit their teeth” during a Hillary Clinton presidency and then hope to beat her in 2020.

“This is not my party,” Mr. Will said in a speech on Friday at the Federalist Society before the PJ Media interview.

Mr. Will has criticized Mr. Trump throughout his presidential run.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/us/politics/george-will-leaves-the-gop-over-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Hey dumbass, the Geneva Convention doesn't apply to terrorists. The military is behind Trump not Clinton. Have you seen the Hillary rallies vs the Trump rallies? You fools keep saying how people are going to vote for that lying piece of shit but nobody goes to her rallies.

In an election there is no none of the above option. If I am going to pick someone, then I'm going to pick someone that wont try and bring back Jim Crow.
there are always other people running.....some of them are far better choices than the 2 dipshits we have been presented with.....its up to the voter to cut the cord.....

In an election there is no none of the above option. If I am going to pick someone, then I'm going to pick someone that wont try and bring back Jim Crow.
there are always other people running.....some of them are far better choices than the 2 dipshits we have been presented with.....its up to the voter to cut the cord.....
I think I'll be smart and make sureTrump loses before I make a pointless point.

Hey dumbass, the Geneva Convention doesn't apply to terrorists. The military is behind Trump not Clinton. Have you seen the Hillary rallies vs the Trump rallies? You fools keep saying how people are going to vote for that lying piece of shit but nobody goes to her rallies.

MILLIONS more voters cast their ballot for ms Hillary this primary. MILLIONS MORE than trump OR sanders.

poor pitiful parroting fools must need the media to alert them to some facts.. coming to a general election near you!

http://www.postbulletin.com/opinion...ple/w/george_f_will/index.html?inline=nyt-per

George F. Will
, a conservative columnist and prominent Republican pundit for the past 40 years, said he has left the Republican Party because Donald J. Trump is the party’s presumptive presidential nominee.

Mr. Will revealed his decision on Friday in an interview with PJ Media. He said he had switched his party registration to unaffiliated this month, adding that Republicans should “grit their teeth” during a Hillary Clinton presidency and then hope to beat her in 2020.

“This is not my party,” Mr. Will said in a speech on Friday at the Federalist Society before the PJ Media interview.

Mr. Will has criticized Mr. Trump throughout his presidential run.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/us/politics/george-will-leaves-the-gop-over-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Articles: Good riddance to George Will

Forum List

Back