What do Hillary haters want:

A. Indictments?

B. Due process of law (legal fairness)?

C. Severe illness with long suffering?

D. Prison (regardless of guilt or innocence)?

E. Death?

F. Death to her entire family?

G. Psalm 109:8?

H. Other?
A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?

Dry your little eyes, Lakhota.......there are simply some people that see the Clintons and Bush crime families for what they are and nothing you can say is going to sway them. I know what these thieves represent and I know the crimes they have committed against the people and plenty of posters know the things I do. They also know that the Clintons do not have the well being of the people at heart and would never stand up for us....it's just a fact and one that you cannot refute.

lots of people want to give trump a chance before making all kinds of prognostications about him too.....

no need to prognosticate, just take him at his word. he's clueless.

many many examples of his utter cluelessness as evidenced by his own party's massive repulsion of his clueless agenda, but the following is a prime example, just for starters...

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the [campaign] trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the children and families of terrorists, intentionally murdering civilians, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He says the Geneva Convention makes American soldiers afraid to fight. He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that I think our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Breen stops short of saying that America’s military generals would perform a kind of coup, but he does say that the entire U.S. national security apparatus would go into a state of panic under a President Trump.

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'

Hey dumbass, the Geneva Convention doesn't apply to terrorists. The military is behind Trump not Clinton. Have you seen the Hillary rallies vs the Trump rallies? You fools keep saying how people are going to vote for that lying piece of shit but nobody goes to her rallies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MILLIONS more voters cast their ballot for ms Hillary this primary. MILLIONS MORE than trump OR sanders.

poor pitiful parroting fools must need the media to alert them to some facts.. coming to a general election near you!

Keep dreaming you liberal asshats. Republicans Are Far Outstripping Democrats In Primary Turnout

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?

B. Is fine with me, as long as it's really fair.

lots of people want to give trump a chance before making all kinds of prognostications about him too.....

no need to prognosticate, just take him at his word. he's clueless.

many many examples of his utter cluelessness as evidenced by his own party's massive repulsion of his clueless agenda, but the following is a prime example, just for starters...

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the [campaign] trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the children and families of terrorists, intentionally murdering civilians, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He says the Geneva Convention makes American soldiers afraid to fight. He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that I think our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Breen stops short of saying that America’s military generals would perform a kind of coup, but he does say that the entire U.S. national security apparatus would go into a state of panic under a President Trump.

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'

Hey dumbass, the Geneva Convention doesn't apply to terrorists. The military is behind Trump not Clinton. Have you seen the Hillary rallies vs the Trump rallies? You fools keep saying how people are going to vote for that lying piece of shit but nobody goes to her rallies.

yeeeaw dumbass wtf does the truman project know about treaties and rules of war..huh? :itsok:

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?
A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?

Dry your little eyes, Lakhota.......there are simply some people that see the Clintons and Bush crime families for what they are and nothing you can say is going to sway them. I know what these thieves represent and I know the crimes they have committed against the people and plenty of posters know the things I do. They also know that the Clintons do not have the well being of the people at heart and would never stand up for us....it's just a fact and one that you cannot refute.

Really? I doubt you know shit from Shinola.

Wait until the independent voters participate, they won't be voting for Hillary. You can count on that.

I don't hate Hillary. But she does need to answer a lot of questions for the American people.........and needs to say more than "What difference does it make".
It makes a difference to many. Especially to Ambassador Chris Stevens, and of course others.

Wait until the independent voters participate, they won't be voting for Hillary. You can count on that.

I will be voting for Hilary and I am an independent.

Ya right.

I know I'm right. Glad you agree.

You liberals are so full of shit. I read your posts.

A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?
A. Indictments?

E. Death?

H. Other?

Really? I doubt you know shit from Shinola.

I know more than you....infinitely more.......pick a topic and let's debate and we can let the board decide.......so far no leftard has bothered to take me up on the challenge after I destroyed a few pals of yours. Bring some game and let's do this......I will even let you pick the topic.

We can even start a new thread. I am all about debate and discussion....what about you???

Ya right.

I think youre just mad because I'm an independent and i will be voting for Hilary.

Ya right.

I think youre just mad because I'm an independent and i will be voting for Hilary.

You can keep claiming that you are independent but anyone reading your posts knows differently.

C'mon, ASCLEPIAS, you are nowhere in the general vicinity of being "independent". Some of the things you post are thought provoking and articulate but you are not an "independent".......

Ya right.

You can keep claiming that you are independent but anyone reading your posts knows differently.

Oh? You are questioning the fact that I'm an independent. I guess whatever makes you feel less embarrassed over your claim.

Forum List

Back