What do Hillary haters want:

Libs call anyone who seeks justice and / or accountability 'haters'.

According to the State Dept Hillary violated the FOIA and The Federal Recodes Act, that she was NEVER authorized to have a personal server from which to conduct all State Dept business.

She lied under oath, illegally had a server that was not authorized, was not properly encrypted according to the law, was not stored in a proper facility according to the law, was maintained illegally by persons without the proper clearance to do so, she was in illegal possession of classified information she was required by law to turn in when she left the State Dept, she violated laws regarding the proper destruction of classified material....

You could throw in obstruction of justice, impeding an invetigation, perjury...

Hillary Clinton is guilty as hell. Her crimes far surpass those of David Patraeus who was found guilty of MUCH LESS!

Any average citizen / anyone else would already be in jail by now.

Loretta Lynch should be under arrest right now as it is illegal for any state AG or Prosecuting attorney to meet alone with the spouse of someone under investigation the way she met with Bill Clinton. Looks Improper? That's because it is ILLEGAL, Loretta!

In other words, Hillary is guilty until proven innocent. That's called NaziCon Due Process.
Poor Lakhota can't read....

The State Department, not me, declared she violated FOIA & the Federal Records Act.

Inability to read explains why so many libs keep trying to defend Hillary in the face of so much evidence and how they get 'no wrong-doing' out of a report that slams the crap out of her, listing all of her incompetence, failure, and inability to do anything other than cover her own ass.

Funny. If Hillary violated all that shit - what have they done about it? Where are the official charges? Where are the indictments?

I. Lakhota to get a job.

Jesus, I'm 69 and drawing three retirement checks. Why would I want a job?
Because he is broke and still working at the age of 75 as a greeter down at Walmart.
Ya I seen ya leaving with the Northwestern golf clubs, and the top flite x out golf balls
i dont play golf. Its too boring so you must have mistaken someone else for me.
That isn't what I hear
I hear that you can hook a sand wedge.

According to the State Dept Hillary violated the FOIA and The Federal Recodes Act, that she was NEVER authorized to have a personal server from which to conduct all State Dept business.

She lied under oath, illegally had a server that was not authorized, was not properly encrypted according to the law, was not stored in a proper facility according to the law, was maintained illegally by persons without the proper clearance to do so, she was in illegal possession of classified information she was required by law to turn in when she left the State Dept, she violated laws regarding the proper destruction of classified material....

Hillary Clinton is guilty as hell. Her crimes far surpass those of David Patraeus who was found guilty of MUCH LESS!

Loretta Lynch should be under arrest right now as it is illegal for any state AG or Prosecuting attorney to meet alone with the spouse of someone under investigation the way she met with Bill Clinton. Looks Improper? That's because it is ILLEGAL, Loretta!

In other words, Hillary is guilty until proven innocent. That's called NaziCon Due Process.

The State Department, not me, declared she violated FOIA & the Federal Records Act.

Inability to read explains why so many libs keep trying to defend Hillary in the face of so much evidence and how they get 'no wrong-doing' out of a report that slams the crap out of her, listing all of her incompetence, failure, and inability to do anything other than cover her own ass.
At least she is not affiliated with the mafia, son of a KKK clown, and someone thats been sued more times than most people have taken a breath.

I. Lakhota to get a job.

Jesus, I'm 69 and drawing three retirement checks. Why would I want a job?
Because he is broke and still working at the age of 75 as a greeter down at Walmart.
Ya I seen ya leaving with the Northwestern golf clubs, and the top flite x out golf balls
i dont play golf. Its too boring so you must have mistaken someone else for me.
That isn't what I hear
I hear that you can hook a sand wedge.
She is lying to you. I didnt put any sand in her wedge.

Funny. If Hillary violated all that shit - what have they done about it? Where are the official charges? Where are the indictments?
Lynch and Obama are taking care of those...like Obama took care of Holder's Perjury.

Lynch and Obama are taking care of those...like Obama took care of Holder's Perjury.

But that doesn't stop you rabid NaziCons from just making shit up, does it?!

Her well deserved jail time to begin. In a cell near Bill's.

Obviously, without due process of law.

Actually, the due process of law would be nice for a change.
Her attorneys will make sure that will be a painfully long process which is why no charges have been brought. Having attorneys is a part of due process.
Obama and Lynch are the reason.

Hillary is also a lawyer - and a very smart one.

Again, learn to read. Obama's STATE DEPT declared she violated FOIA, violated the Fed Records Act, & never had authorization to have her own personal server.

Again, learn to read. Obama's STATE DEPT declared she violated FOIA, violated the Fed Records Act, & never had authorization to have her own personal server.

Where is your "credible" proof? Where are the formal charges? Where are the indictments?

Her attorneys will make sure that will be a painfully long process which is why no charges have been brought. Having attorneys is a part of due process.

Yeah, which is why she was released from the Watergate team, lack of ethics, filing a false brief in an attempt to strip a President of legal counsel.

Obama doest practice law anymore and it would be conflict of interest for Lynch.

Make up your mind. You just said Obama was going to be her attorney. Why would he be the one to charge her?

Where is your "credible" proof? Where are the formal charges? Where are the indictments?
If you could read you would have read any of the many links containing the evidence or read the Report that spells it iut.

Again, learn to read.

Collusion is the reason. This is what's called a slam dunk case. In a fair system, she would not have had the stones to run for president knowing that a jail cell was her future. This shows how low Americans and Democrats have sunk. This isn't even a discussion. Sh** is corrupt.

If you could read you would have read any of the many links containing the evidence or read the Report that spells it iut.

Again, learn to read.
You should learn to spell before telling someone they should learn to read.

Forum List

Back