What do Hillary haters want:

I don't hate Hillary. But she does need to answer a lot of questions for the American people.........and needs to say more than "What difference does it make".
It makes a difference to many. Especially to Ambassador Chris Stevens, and of course others.

she has said a lot more but fools only hear what fools want to hear.

Ya right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know I'm right. Glad you agree.

You liberals are so full of shit. I read your posts.

I think youre just mad because I'm an independent and i will be voting for Hilary.

You can keep claiming that you are independent but anyone reading your posts knows differently.

Oh? You are questioning the fact that I'm an independent. I guess whatever makes you feel less embarrassed over your claim.

The only one that should be embarrassed about your claim is you. You are full of shit.

I don't hate Hillary. But she does need to answer a lot of questions for the American people.........and needs to say more than "What difference does it make".
It makes a difference to many. Especially to Ambassador Chris Stevens, and of course others.

she has said a lot more but fools only hear what fools want to hear.

Tell me all the clarifications she has made ...say in the last 6 months.

I'm going to pick someone that wont try and bring back Jim Crow

The Democrat?
Yep the Dem.

He's was disgusting. I seriously doubt we would ever see him again. ;)
I doubt it as well because Black people wont be so passive about it this time around but I see the tone Trump has taken and even an attempt is not something i want him to have a chance at.

I agree on the first part.

I know I'm right. Glad you agree.

I think youre just mad because I'm an independent and i will be voting for Hilary.

You can keep claiming that you are independent but anyone reading your posts knows differently.

Oh? You are questioning the fact that I'm an independent. I guess whatever makes you feel less embarrassed over your claim.

The only one that should be embarrassed about your claim is you. You are full of shit.

Why should I be embarrassed over claiming I am an independent? I think it shows a certain intelligence so the Dems cannot count on my vote. Like I said youre just angry that I am voting for Hilary despite your wildly ignorant claim I wouldnt.

Why should I be embarrassed over claiming I am an independent? I think it shows a certain intelligence so the Dems cannot count on my vote. Like I said youre just angry that I am voting for Hilary despite your wildly ignorant claim I wouldnt.

Go back to worshipping the Obamas and posting more of your anti-white bullshit. You are just another lying liberal hack.

I want a president with experience.

GM080303HillarysExp.jpg

Go back to worshipping the Obamas and posting more of your anti-white bullshit. You are just another lying liberal hack.

I will continue to worship the Obamas and post "anti-white" facts in addition to other subjects that interest me. Its none of my business that you think I'm a lying liberal hack. Just dont take it so hard when your ignorance is pointed out.

Libs call anyone who seeks justice and / or accountability 'haters'.

According to the State Dept Hillary violated the FOIA and The Federal Recodes Act, that she was NEVER authorized to have a personal server from which to conduct all State Dept business.

She lied under oath, illegally had a server that was not authorized, was not properly encrypted according to the law, was not stored in a proper facility according to the law, was maintained illegally by persons without the proper clearance to do so, she was in illegal possession of classified information she was required by law to turn in when she left the State Dept, she violated laws regarding the proper destruction of classified material....

You could throw in obstruction of justice, impeding an invetigation, perjury...

Hillary Clinton is guilty as hell. Her crimes far surpass those of David Patraeus who was found guilty of MUCH LESS!

Any average citizen / anyone else would already be in jail by now.

Loretta Lynch should be under arrest right now as it is illegal for any state AG or Prosecuting attorney to meet alone with the spouse of someone under investigation the way she met with Bill Clinton. Looks Improper? That's because it is ILLEGAL, Loretta!

According to the State Dept Hillary violated the FOIA and The Federal Recodes Act, that she was NEVER authorized to have a personal server from which to conduct all State Dept business.

She lied under oath, illegally had a server that was not authorized, was not properly encrypted according to the law, was not stored in a proper facility according to the law, was maintained illegally by persons without the proper clearance to do so, she was in illegal possession of classified information she was required by law to turn in when she left the State Dept, she violated laws regarding the proper destruction of classified material....

Hillary Clinton is guilty as hell. Her crimes far surpass those of David Patraeus who was found guilty of MUCH LESS!

Loretta Lynch should be under arrest right now as it is illegal for any state AG or Prosecuting attorney to meet alone with the spouse of someone under investigation the way she met with Bill Clinton. Looks Improper? That's because it is ILLEGAL, Loretta!

In other words, Hillary is guilty until proven innocent. That's called NaziCon Due Process.

142254.jpg

We owe President Obama and Senator/Secretary Clinton much thanks!

In other words, Hillary is guilty until proven innocent. That's called NaziCon Due Process.
Poor Lakhota can't read....

The State Department, not me, declared she violated FOIA & the Federal Records Act.

Inability to read explains why so many libs keep trying to defend Hillary in the face of so much evidence and how they get 'no wrong-doing' out of a report that slams the crap out of her, listing all of her incompetence, failure, and inability to do anything other than cover her own ass.

I. Lakhota to get a job.

Jesus, I'm 69 and drawing three retirement checks. Why would I want a job?
Because he is broke and still working at the age of 75 as a greeter down at Walmart.
Ya I seen ya leaving with the Northwestern golf clubs, and the top flite x out golf balls
i dont play golf. Its too boring so you must have mistaken someone else for me.

Forum List

Back