What do Modern women offer…

The majority of women did not consider themselves subjugated

Then as now some women were simply incompatable with normal men and presumed to speak for everyone
The majority don’t get to decide for everyone. It’s a simple fact that women were historically excluded from prominent careers by men who controlled all the power.

Thing about freedom is that each person gets to decide for themselves.

The majority don’t get to decide for everyone. It’s a simple fact that women were historically excluded from prominent careers by men who controlled all the power.

As i have already pointed out women are not “excluded” from anything and society is no happier or better off for it

As i have already pointed out women are not “excluded” from anything and society is no happier or better off for it
Are you using some women to speak for everyone when you say that?

It seems to me some women really enjoy being able to have fantastic careers.

Are you using some women to speak for everyone when you say that?

It seems to me some women really enjoy being able to have fantastic careers.
Some women may say they are happy with a career competing with men for power and position

And a few might be

But most of them bought a pig in a poke and lead very unsatisfactory lives

Some women may say they are happy with a career competing with men for power and position

And a few might be

But most of them bought a pig in a poke and lead very unsatisfactory lives
Why don't we let them decide for themselves rather than having you decide for them?

That's sort of the thing about freedom. We don't need you to tell anyone how to use it.

Why don't we let them decide for themselves rather than having you decide for them?

That's sort of the thing about freedom. We don't need you to tell anyone how to use it.
I’m not aware of anyone who is oppressing women

But radical feminism has done them no favors

We used to, that for sure.

And according to you it was better that way.
I think the crazy mental condition of our society says that something is wrong

And family as the basic building block of society is the first place to look

I think the crazy mental condition of our society says that something is wrong

And the basic building block of society is the first place to look
When people feel uncertain, they resort to authoritarianism.

Watch out. This is what it’s like.

Not what these young Men are looking for. They compete with each other and in their work lives already. They’re not looking to be challenged at home as well.

You asked the question, and I answered it.

At no point did I suggest that what you may describe as a traditional man,
is in the least bit prepared to embrace the Competition or meet the Challenge.

But that says as much about him as her ... :thup:

At no point did I suggest that what you may describe as a traditional man,
is in the least bit prepared to embrace the Competition or meet the Challenge.
These half dozen or so gentlemen know better than to engage in combat with the enemy when the odds are not in their favor.

A very wise man once said… “If you’re in a fair fight your tactics suck”

These half dozen or so gentlemen know better than to engage in combat with the enemy when the odds are not in their favor.

A very wise man once said… “If you’re in a fair fight your tactics suck”

The Competition and Challenge is for Favor and Respect.
If what you want to describe as a traditional man has to either Cheat or Surrender, they just suck and aren't worth fighting for.

Whoever told you that wasn't wise ... But an insecure coward, and not much of a man at all.

If what you want to describe as a traditional man has to either Cheat or Surrender, they just suck and aren't worth fighting for.
It’s not cheat or surrender. It’s just a matter of looking for the easy option. Don’t expend more energy than is necessary to achieve the desired result.,
Whoever told you that wasn't wise ... But an insecure coward
Thst quote comes from Jeff Cooper, probably the preeminent self-defense shooting expert in US History.

They can't even go to the supermarket without having to wear pants that accentuate their pussy lips. I don"t want or need to see that while I'm shopping. Women's fashions these.days (ass hugging yoga pants and tight ponytails sticking out of designer baseball caps) almost look like a costume instead of normal clothes it's amazing how much time and money women put into having that (insert C word here) image.

Whenever women come into our shop like that, I deliberately pit them against other women who dress more appropriately and are less full of themselves. I am nice and polite and chatty with the latter, and short and not-very-sweet to the ones who obviously think they're hot shit.

It’s not cheat or surrender. It’s just a matter of looking for the easy option. Don’t expend more energy than is necessary to achieve the desired result.,

Thst quote comes from Jeff Cooper, probably the preeminent self-defense shooting expert in US History.

Looking for an easier option would be surrendering to fact you cannot embrace the Competition or accept the Challenge.

That's your only choice with a Modern Woman ...
It doesn't matter how you may want to excuse your desire to crawl away and look for an easier target.

So what ... Jeff Cooper is a less than truly manly self-defense expert that supports the idea you need to be an insecure coward to win.
It doesn't change the facts of the matter ... :thup:

He's obviously an 'expert' at crawling around picking easy targets and cheating by your estimation.

That's your only choice with a Modern Woman
No. It’s not. Unfortunately it’s considered a crime to PUT a woman in her proper place these days.

It took me 25 years to find the woman who is now my wife. I fear it will be an even longer search for these young Men, if they’re able to find a suitable women who isn’t a feminist bitch at all.

Nonsense. Women had all the power. They didn't have to work, stayed home all day and typically handled all the money the man made. Men worked their lives away, had heart attacks and ulcers and bore the burden of supporting her and the family. But, congratulations, now you women have to work while pregnant, send your kids off to daycare, or just abort them and be childless so you can 'climb the useless ladder of cooperate 'success.'

Forum List

Back