What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

Camel crap. Theliq was ever so lamely attempting to derail the thread. I understand why one such as you would defend his effort.
Then explain how Zionist terrorism is different to the Palestinian terrorism averred by Alex, Otherwise, if you are a normal person, we can say that normal people use double standards when judging Palestinian 'terrorism'.

I would be happy to discuss the subject with you however it isn't germaine to the topic of this thread: "What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?"

Anyway, my list of what normal people think of Palestinians has got to this: that Palestinians

live under apartheid regimes,
have their opinions suppressed,
live under military rule in occupied territories,
have their land and property appropriated by Israel,
are cast as uncaring,
have their misfortunes laughed at by Israel,
still hold the keys and deeds to property other people are living in.

Any more?

So you think that by repeating this same post of yours several times in this thread makes you more credible?

I am normal and I think they are terrorists.

If they tried to settle their differences in normal ways I would not think they are terrorists. I would think they are normal people that have an issue that needs to be settled.
So what do you think The Jewish/Zionist Groups were prior to and after 1948 ????? should be interesting,your answer
If you are talking about "Irgun" I do not agree with thier tactics.

And fully 20% of Israel's CITIZENS reflect that diversity.
A token diversity Israel prostitutes to the world in order to give the wrong impression of what Israel actually is.............a racist, apartheid, fascist state, that considers any culture that compromises, or reduces, the Jewishness of the state, as an enemy of the state.

Camel crap, but about that can be expected from one such as you. Spin all you like but at the end of the day Israel embraces diversity while the Arab/Muslim World still believes it's a dirty word. The Gaza Strip for instance, is not just 99.8% Muslim, it's 99.8% SUNNI Muslim. These people can't or won't even tolerate other types of Muslims in their midst. Their actions and attitudes are despicable and your defense is disgustingly self-serving.

Gaza Strip - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I would be happy to discuss the subject with you however it isn't germaine to the topic of this thread: "What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?"
It is germane to the definition of terrorism, which is what the Palestinians have been accused of.

If that is what you meant you were very mistaken. Any post I'm going to respond to I read fully and more than once.
Ah. My mistake. I thought that since you ignored entirely the post you responded to you hadn't read it.

Anyway, my list of what normal people think of Palestinians has got to this: that Palestinians

are cast as uncaring,

Any more?

So you think that by repeating this same post of yours several times in this thread makes you more credible?

As already mentioned, hate-filled ideologues like CNM don't really think much at all.
:bang3:

are cast as uncaring,

Any more?

As already mentioned, hate-filled ideologues like CNM don't really think much at all.
:bang3:

He keeps getting the attention, albeit negative, which is really all he's after

Anyway, getting back to the topic of this thread, normal people think the Palestinians' off shore gas will be stolen by Israel.

So normal people think Palestinians

are cast as uncaring,
still hold the keys and deeds to property other people are living in,
will have their off shore gas stolen by Israel.

montelatici, et al,

It is all about something --- "being a part of something bigger than selfish-determination (ourselves)," --- a connection that the Palestinians just cannot make. It is all about them.

Why should people that lived in a place for many generations accept a state for people from another continent on their own land? I don't get it.
(COMMENT)

It is philosophical in nature and well beyond the scope of this discussion. It is about bravery, courage and sacrifice --- the saving of a people and a nation ---- in the realm of are the dream builders. It is the exact opposite of blindly following jihad, generation after generation, and letting the Palestinians go to waste.

Most Respectfully,
R
So you really mean Jewish Terrorism,SLAUGHTER,MURDER,LAND GRABS,DEFILEMENT,EXPLOITATION, etc., is OK........you really are a Silly Man Rocco......as I said a Stupid Man...steve...Some Fcuking Dream

Geez, I guess your anti semitism bubbles up when you drunk that cheap whiskey. Are you sure it's not mixed with piss?

Anyway, getting back to the topic of this thread, normal people think the Palestinians' off shore gas will be stolen by Israel.

So normal people think Palestinians

are cast as uncaring,
still hold the keys and deeds to property other people are living in,
will have their off shore gas stolen by Israel.

I'd say based on US polls majority of Americans think otherwise.

I think we should have this split into two threads -- One entitled "What do sane, rational people think of Palestinians" and one "What do little fifth columnists still in that acting out stage of their life think of Palestinians".

Think of it as a two thread solution.

I think we should have this split into two threads -- One entitled "What do sane, rational people think of Palestinians" and one "What do little fifth columnists still in that acting out stage of their life think of Palestinians".

Think of it as a two thread solution.
The two thread solution is dead.

Kids, I'm not sure what went down last night...other than perhaps a lot of cheap whiskey, but lets get back on topic - this is the last warning. Further violations will result in infractions or thread closure.

Kids, I'm not sure what went down last night...other than perhaps a lot of cheap whiskey, but lets get back on topic - this is the last warning. Further violations will result in infractions or thread closure.

OK, Mom, but I assure you there was nothing cheap about the whiskey I drank waaay too much of last night.
:alcoholic:

OK, Mom, but I assure you there was nothing cheap about the whiskey I drank waaay too much of last night.

:lol:

Let's go over to the free for all thread. Where we can insult to our hearts' content.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. That sort of place. :cheers2:

Let's go over to the free for all thread. Where we can insult to our hearts' content.

Abandon hope all ye who enter here. That sort of place. :cheers2:

where here there be dragons ;)

Forum List

Back