What do Republicans think about Trump calling all his positions "suggestions"?

The wall.

The ban.

Taxes.

Foreign Policy.

Turns out they were ALL "suggestions". What do you guys think about that?
Most candidates form a platform and run on it. Trump did the opposite, ran on personality and populism and is forming his platform as he goes along. More like a businessman than a politician. Go figure.

It isn't much different than what obama did, hope and change was the running theme and lots of people ran out of hope and don't like the change so the stage was set for a Trump character to come along.

What kind of dumbass businesses do you run... There is a thing call a business plan... Most businesses need capital and to get that you need a business plan...

Obama had policies very early on... Obama reinvented the way to have that message clear and disciplined in an election... His grassroots using Social Media are considered to be ground breaking in world politics...

Too bad his presidency is a disaster.

The man could have personally cured cancer and ended world hunger and you'd still call him a failure.

In reality he's done a good job coming in to a tough situation made even tougher by a hostile opposing party.

obama_inherited.jpg

main-qimg-e33b2de46b4ab48517a885747c82a284

Obama%252C+Greatest+2.png

United States Prevails in WTO Dispute Challenging India’s Discrimination Against U.S. Solar Exports | United States Trade Representative

WTO hands Obama victory in U.S.-China steel case

U.S. Beats China in Tire Fight

Equal pay for equal work

Rights for patriotic gay Americans.

and what have Republicans done?

Voter suppression

war

lies

WMD

Iraq

Deficit creating Bush tax cuts

I can't think of anything positive the GOP has done in 30 years. Anything? Can someone help me out here?

You're beyond help Weanie.

obama_inherited.jpg

United States Prevails in WTO Dispute Challenging India’s Discrimination Against U.S. Solar Exports | United States Trade Representative

Equal pay for equal work

Voter suppression

war

lies

WMD

Iraq

I can't think of anything positive the GOP has done in 30 years. Anything? Can someone help me out here?

Did you sleep through the turn around that Ronald Reagan initiated after Jimmy Carter's four years? Reagan started the longest period of economic growth in American history? You gotta stay away from those web sites you hang out on, R-Derp...they're melting your mind!
The longest one was under Clinton. Get your facts straight.

obama_inherited.jpg

Equal pay for equal work

Voter suppression

war

lies

WMD

Iraq

That's it? That's all you got? You couldn't think of a single thing good that the GOP has done for this country in the last 30 years?

The wall.

The ban.

Taxes.

Foreign Policy.

I'm curious, R-Derp...after 7 plus years of Barry...do you have any clue what his plans are for taxes, the economy or foreign policy? If not...why aren't you worried about that? Oh, that's right...he's Barack Obama...so he gets a pass from you!
I think he's planning on being out of office in a few months.

obama_inherited.jpg

Equal pay for equal work

Voter suppression

war

lies

WMD

Iraq

So you are admitting the GOP has done nothing good for the majority of Americans in the last 30 years?

The wall.

The ban.

Taxes.

Foreign Policy.

I'm curious, R-Derp...after 7 plus years of Barry...do you have any clue what his plans are for taxes, the economy or foreign policy? If not...why aren't you worried about that? Oh, that's right...he's Barack Obama...so he gets a pass from you!
I think he's planning on being out of office in a few months.

Interesting...so you pretty much admit that he's mailing it in for the rest of his second term? You know...the second term that had no plans for the economy or foreign policy other than to blame someone else?

Several years ago I remember a politician running for office talking about 'shovel ready jobs'.

Never heard much about it after the election. .......... :dunno:
You can't be serious. Do a Google search on "GOP Blocks Jobs bill".
Or here, let me do it for you:
Google

Several years ago I remember a politician running for office talking about 'shovel ready jobs'.

Google
Do a Google search on "Elvis Lives!", R-Derp! Did you get hits? Does that prove Elvis does live? Because something exists on Google doesn't mean it's real...it simply means that someone's posted something on it.

Why don't you do a search for "shovel ready jobs" and see what you get!

The wall.

The ban.

Taxes.

Foreign Policy.

Most candidates form a platform and run on it. Trump did the opposite, ran on personality and populism and is forming his platform as he goes along. More like a businessman than a politician. Go figure.

It isn't much different than what obama did, hope and change was the running theme and lots of people ran out of hope and don't like the change so the stage was set for a Trump character to come along.

What kind of dumbass businesses do you run... There is a thing call a business plan... Most businesses need capital and to get that you need a business plan...

Obama had policies very early on... Obama reinvented the way to have that message clear and disciplined in an election... His grassroots using Social Media are considered to be ground breaking in world politics...

Too bad his presidency is a disaster.
After what the GOP left him and where we are now at 5% unemployment and with more jobs than people, how can you say that?

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary
Job Openings Job openings were little changed at 5.8 million in March

America has 5.8 million job openings

Google
Do a Google search on "Elvis Lives!", R-Derp! Did you get hits? Does that prove Elvis does live? Because something exists on Google doesn't mean it's real...it simply means that someone's posted something on it.

Conversely, everything on Google isn't a lie.

Try it sometimes. Go with sites that offer statistics based on study and research from reputable organizations. Don't just stop at Fox or Breitbart.

Google

Try it sometimes. Go with sites that offer statistics based on study and research from reputable organizations. Don't just stop at Fox or Breitbart.

As Derp quotes CNN......derp

Google

Seriously, R-Derp? You're the biggest partisan liberal site troll master on this board and you're seriously telling someone to use "reputable organizations"? That's amusing.

No, everything on Google isn't a lie but you'd be hard pressed to find any information outlet in the history of mankind that contains more lies than the internet. The GOP didn't block the "shovel ready" jobs that Barack Obama promised...and it turned out those jobs were not as shovel ready as Barry naively thought.

Forum List

Back