what do trump's role models like putin and hannibal lector have in common?

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
they are both serial killers.

valentina bonderenko, russian economist tells putin of impending economic collapse. suddenly succumbs to a fatal case of gravity sickness. my mother told me that if i got too near the window i might catch my death.

valentina bonderenko, russian economist tells putin of impending economic collapse. suddenly succumbs to a fatal case of gravity sickness. my mother told me that if i got too near the window i might catch my death.
They are both better than democrats.

Why do you mindlessly push lies by your Democrat masters? It reflects poorly on you.

we know that many women and gay men develop irresistable attraction to serial killers. been writing letters to ted bundy?
I used to have boxes of love letters and underwear women would send to our office for a serial killer client. Even the ones that were gay.

Why do you mindlessly push lies by your Democrat masters? It reflects poorly on you.
lies. "hannibal lector. we love hannibal lector don'[t we folks" trump

i have no "masters" and want no slaves.

i've been attempting to keep you off ignore, but i come her to find out what you think, not to be told what i think. good bye.

What was that supposed to mean ?

Valentina was in her eighties and not in good health. .
I cannot see what it would gain the Kremlin or the FSB to rid themselves of her .
She threatened nothing and was an academic and economist . The idea that dear Uncle P is a psychotic serial killer is far fetched .
He is cool and laid back and rarely ruthless on a random basis .
But unless Five Eyes gets a top position whistleblower we are not going to get any hard facts unless Dear Uncle falls himself .

Unlikely because he is a health and fitness fanatic and surrounded by faithful people .
I agree that a few others have suffered defenestration but that is their equivalent of a top level political shuffle .
Keeps them on their toes !!

Forum List

Back