what do we call the new party?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
A criminal vs a con man is what they gave us. So where do we start creating a viable third party and what do we call it?

Shrug. There are about 35 national political parties in the United States aside from the Republicans and Democrats. All are equally ignored by the electorate.

What makes you think a new one would be any different?

I think the Constitution Party is taken but the Irrelevant Party isn't.

Shrug. There are about 35 national political parties in the United States aside from the Republicans and Democrats. All are equally ignored by the electorate.

in order for it to make a difference you have to change the mindset of the big 2 party people.....those people only care about 2 things,if you are a democrat or a republican.....if you are a shitty candidate or a lousy person,that dont matter as long as you belong to one of the big 2.....thats whats important to these dumbasses... and as long as they think like that another party will never matter even if they have someone who puts the "big 2" candidates to shame...

A criminal vs a con man is what they gave us. So where do we start creating a viable third party and what do we call it?
Oh please. Hate Trump all you want. More Americans like/love him and supported him thatn Cruz and all the others.

You won't get anywhere being dishonest about the situation

How about the "I Don' Wanna!" Party?

2014-05-22-tantrumhuffpo.jpg

If Hillary is a criminal because she didn't follow security protocols for her email, what is Bush for lying us into a war against a nation that didn't attack us?

What is Reagan for illegally selling weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation behind the backs of the American people?

Uber Criminals?

in order for it to make a difference you have to change the mindset of the big 2 party people.....those people only care about 2 things,if you are a democrat or a republican.....if you are a shitty candidate or a lousy person,that dont matter as long as you belong to one of the big 2.....thats whats important to these dumbasses... and as long as they think like that another party will never matter even if they have someone who puts the "big 2" candidates to shame...

I am registered NPA. I would vote for somoene from a third party if that someone met my criteria. Absolutely. I think I am among the majority in this regard.

The problem is the way we finance campaigns.

I'm still amazed that someone hasn't announced a viable third party run.

From Republican Eliot Cohen: Trump’s impending nomination means it’s time for a third candidate

...the party founded by Lincoln is sick. The influence on it of ranting reality-television players, talk-show hucksters and monomaniacs of various stripes may not recede. The temper that led a supposedly responsible party of governance to repeatedly attempt to shut down the government may, in turn, shut it out of executive power for a long time.

The Tea Party

(duh....that has been a viable third option which has seen tremendous success in the House and the Senate, along with local offices)

The Tea Party isn't going to become a new party, because they don't want to have to start from scratch with no infrastructure.

They'd rather turn the GOP into ashes and try to grab control of what remains.

One is not a "criminal" until he's been convicted of a crime in a court of law, after being afforded comprehensive due process.

A party based on this sort of ignorance and stupidly would clearly fail, or just remain in the GOP.

I actually was trying to figure out last week how to formally create a political party. Tired of the bullshit.

The Tea Party

(duh....that has been a viable third option which has seen tremendous success in the House and the Senate, along with local offices)
The Tea Party died with a reading of Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor.

What would the platforms of the new party be... hmm: zealously religious, broadening the power and reach of our military worldwide, cutting taxes for the wealthiest corporations and people...

How about the Neo-Conservative Party?

Forum List

Back