what do we call the new party?

Shrug. There are about 35 national political parties in the United States aside from the Republicans and Democrats. All are equally ignored by the electorate.

What makes you think a new one would be any different?
in order for it to make a difference you have to change the mindset of the big 2 party people.....those people only care about 2 things,if you are a democrat or a republican.....if you are a shitty candidate or a lousy person,that dont matter as long as you belong to one of the big 2.....thats whats important to these dumbasses... and as long as they think like that another party will never matter even if they have someone who puts the "big 2" candidates to shame...

I am registered NPA. I would vote for somoene from a third party if that someone met my criteria. Absolutely. I think I am among the majority in this regard.

The problem is the way we finance campaigns.
and who are the people that dont want to change the way they are financed?...

Shrug. There are about 35 national political parties in the United States aside from the Republicans and Democrats. All are equally ignored by the electorate.

in order for it to make a difference you have to change the mindset of the big 2 party people.....those people only care about 2 things,if you are a democrat or a republican.....if you are a shitty candidate or a lousy person,that dont matter as long as you belong to one of the big 2.....thats whats important to these dumbasses... and as long as they think like that another party will never matter even if they have someone who puts the "big 2" candidates to shame...

I am registered NPA. I would vote for somoene from a third party if that someone met my criteria. Absolutely. I think I am among the majority in this regard.

Ooooh! A trick question! I like those.

A criminal vs a con man is what they gave us. So where do we start creating a viable third party and what do we call it?
One is not a "criminal" until he's been convicted of a crime in a court of law, after being afforded comprehensive due process.

A party based on this sort of ignorance and stupidly would clearly fail, or just remain in the GOP.
jones?.....has your one ball dropped yet?....its been a while,maybe you should go see a doctor....just sayin....

then give me an answer...i like those....

If Hillary is a criminal because she didn't follow security protocols for her email, what is Bush for lying us into a war against a nation that didn't attack us?

What is Reagan for illegally selling weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation behind the backs of the American people?

Uber Criminals?

Republicans.

The fact remains that ( in general ) liberals want the money taken out of politics and conservatives think money is speech. You will possibly get some reforms under a liberal congress....but never under a conservative one.

Democratic Party on Government Reform

Republican Party on Government Reform

Libertarian Party on Government Reform

then give me an answer...i like those....

Done.

The fact remains that ( in general ) liberals want the money taken out of politics and conservatives think money is speech. You will possibly get some reforms under a liberal congress....but never under a conservative one.

as long as they take the money they cant say much LL....im waiting for hillary to say see aint a big money candidate....

as long as they take the money they cant say much LL....im waiting for hillary to say see aint a big money candidate....

It has to be legislated first. Trump is the only guy to ever get free ads on 24-7 cable news. Less "exciting" candidates cannot compete under current law without spending massive amounts of money.

How about the Liberty Alliance of America?

ISIS

Destroy the Democrats, then the rest of the country.

Maybe if we completely start over...

Forum List

Back