What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?

John McCain was a fucking retard in his militarey days. The only reason he wasn’t drummer out was because his daddy had juice. When he started his political freeloading they turned his history of bent a fuck up into being a free spirit who tends to be a mavrick. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Gore used his daddy's juice to sit the war out taking pictures and surrounded by body guards while he took pictures. McCain put his life at risk
Gore isn’t smearing veterans. Trump is.
Manbearpig Has no idea what a veteran Is...
you are right. Trump doesn’t.

I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
I have mixed feelings about McCain. On the one hand, I liked the things he said and did; on the other hand, I did not like the things he said and did.

What I liked about McCain
  • his recent comments about that bitch Gina Haspel
  • his "thumbs down" vote on the ACA repeal
  • his comment during the campaign when a woman called Obama a Muslim. He grabs the mike from her and say's, "He's not a Muslim. He's a good guy that I just happen to disagree with"
  • his SNL characters
  • and my mother saying he was a "looker" when he was young
What I didn't like about McCain
  • his bomb, bomb, Iran chant
  • he's a war hawk
  • his support of POS McConnell
I almost forgot, I loved that he picked a hot piece of brunette ass, to be his running mate. I didn't like what came out of her mouth, but she sure was easy on the eyes.
McCain was from the old school

Work with the other side and work out agreements. Today, that is heresy among Republicans
That is why they hate him

What school was Obama from. He couldn't workout crap because he couldn't wait.

-Geaux
No idea what you are babbling about

I think McCain is good man. A rare mold of politician that truly attempts to reach across the political isle to try and get things done for his constituency. More of a moderate that sees both viewpoints and tries to find a rational, bipartisan solution to our problems. Sometimes this has worked to his detriment, but it is usually when dealing with clueless politicos from his own party.

His military experience concludes to him being nothing short of a hero. It is only questioned by ignorant haters and generally deplorable human beings that envy his successes. Society doesn't really pay these assholes much attention anyway, so it's kind of a wash, I suppose.

He's a super down-to-earth person to talk with. He possesses a quick sense of humor and a bite of sarcasm you wouldn't expect from a senator. I think it will truly be a shame when a man of his stature eventually passes on. His legacy will be preserved for years to come.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.

Democrats shitted on McCain when he referred to Obama as "that one". Did they believe McCain was racist?
Really? McCain was quite decent to Obama on the campaign trail....one of the things that trumpanzees probably hate about him the most.

Democrats and Liberals thought McCain was racist for saying “that one”. They also had no problem when Trump was smearing Bush.

• Thanks

I think McCain is good man. A rare mold of politician that truly attempts to reach across the political isle to try and get things done for his constituency. More of a moderate that sees both viewpoints and tries to find a rational, bipartisan solution to our problems. Sometimes this has worked to his detriment, but it is usually when dealing with clueless politicos from his own party.

His military experience concludes to him being nothing short of a hero. It is only questioned by ignorant haters and generally deplorable human beings that envy his successes. Society doesn't really pay these assholes much attention anyway, so it's kind of a wash, I suppose.

He's a super down-to-earth person to talk with. He possesses a quick sense of humor and a bite of sarcasm you wouldn't expect from a senator. I think it will truly be a shame when a man of his stature eventually passes on. His legacy will be preserved for years to come.

If he cared about America, he has a funny way of showing it

-Geaux

I think he is a good man. He spoke his mind, and he is an independent thinker. He valued the institutions he represented, the Constitution, and common decency. I didn't always...or often agree with him (I"m a fucking liberal after all)...but I truly respect him.

Both parties need folks like him, to remind them that party doesn't trump everything. IMO.

I think he's a pile of shit.

I think the VC broke him and a once good man turned into the scumbag he is today.

• Thanks
McCain was the last man standing between Obama and the White House. McCain had kid gloves on in debates and the liberals and their lapdog media made McCain out to be the biggest racist. I was at a sporting event in DC a year after the election and McCain was on the floor at intermission and most of the arena booed him. The faux fake love for McCain from the Left today is pathetic.

Democratic Party lost its base.Base stood by Clinton’s even after NAFTA and impeachment, stood by that race a baiting community agitator Obama as long as the could. Gone baby! Feels good to vote Republican for my children’s future and not have Joe and Mika or other MSM idiots try to sway my vote.

Except it didn't lose it's "Base". Man, are you some dumb fucking shit or what.

The thing is, between 1996 and 2016, the GOP percentage of the vote has fluctuated between 43% (a lot having an alternative in Perot) and 51%. (Bush scaring just enough people to win the only time they've won the popular vote in the last seven elections) But really, the number is between 47 and 45 in the last three elections, and declining.

There simply aren't enough old angry white guys to keep your dumb movement afloat. Trump won because enough hipsters voted third party thinking Hillary had this in the bag, and they wanted to be "cool" and be able to say they didn't vote for her.

Captain (Senator) John McCain is a patriot and an American war hero.

He has pissed me off on a half-dozen occasions with his soft-and-fuzzy approach to Illegal Aliens and Illegal Immigration.

Other than that, he has far more Credit than Demerits, in my book.

Again, not sure why you spend so much time hating on undocumented immigrants.

It seems so... pointless.

McCain was the last man standing between Obama and the White House. McCain had kid gloves on in debates and the liberals and their lapdog media made McCain out to be the biggest racist. I was at a sporting event in DC a year after the election and McCain was on the floor at intermission and most of the arena booed him. The faux fake love for McCain from the Left today is pathetic.

I think the problem with McCain was that he had the sorry task of defending a war that most Americans realized was a horrible idea. Even he knew it was a bad idea, but he and a lot of other people went along with it.

Obama had the integrity to have said, "This is a terrible idea" from the start. History proved him right, I guess. But he never truly got us out of Iraq, either.

I don't know what do I say in the end about him ( ....so many things really....one is.... McCain is ISIS buddy )

the other one is "songbird".

but I won't bash him more while his is down....so...

Nobody was going to beat Obama in 2008

Nobody was going to beat Obama in 2008

If that was the case, then why paint McCain as a racist? Why no defense of Bush when he was being inihilated by Trump. I criticized Trump for that. Did you?

Sorry bout that,

1. All captured military are not hero's McCain certainly was not, Trump said himself "He liked Hero's who didn't get captured.
1. (a) Did he get captured by design?
2. He was a walking liability, has been since day one.
3. He was a pilot who was responsible for over a hundred mens lives on an aircraft carrier.
4. He hid while others died for what he did.
5. He told military secrets to get favorable treatment with a POW, he sold hundreds of others to an early grave.
6. Him dying will turn out to be a blessing to humanity, far and wide.
7. We all must end someday, his day won't be soon enough for ANYONE!
8. ALL TRUTH.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Thanks
I was trying to thank you for your reply. But I just couldn't with the stupid shit that you said you were upset he was a war hawk then you kept blowing the black guy who was a war hawk. Pathetic
I'm anti-war. Period. I don't know what you mean by "blowing the black guy".

If he cared about America, he has a funny way of showing it

-Geaux

Thanks for the input, jethro.

-Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back