What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHATEVER he was and is the pos in our WH should have never open his shit filled mouth speaking of some one who served while he punked out

It's classic how you morons say that about Trump after not giving a shit about Slick doing the same for eight years or Gore taking pictures protected by a contingent of body guards.

Your shit reeks, liar
Are you really that stupid kaz to say because clinton avoided the draft it was ok fo trump to also? Did Clinton bash war heroes like the pos trump does?

You do know that he said (and I quote) "I loathe the Military."

That isn't actually the quote. But it is an accurate paraphrase

" I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military"

Bill Clinton's Draft Letter | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

Close enough.
Can you understand people NOT liking the fact their soldiers are killing 1000's in wars that never should have been fought?

McCain gave new meaning to the term RINO. He never “saved the GOP from itself.” The Republicans are ready for a big win in 2018 and the average American voter spoke loud and clear with the revolution of 2016 against the liberal elitist establishment that runs the federal government and our schools. People are sick and tired of a small group of loudmouth liberal assholes fucking up our country and getting all the media attention.

Guy, your side got less votes than our did in 2016... and will get even less than that in 2018. The blue wave is coming to flush you turds down the drain.
Democratic Party lost its base.Base stood by Clinton’s even after NAFTA and impeachment, stood by that race a baiting community agitator Obama as long as the could. Gone baby! Feels good to vote Republican for my children’s future and not have Joe and Mika or other MSM idiots try to sway my vote.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
McCain gave new meaning to the term RINO. He never “saved the GOP from itself.” The Republicans are ready for a big win in 2018 and the average American voter spoke loud and clear with the revolution of 2016 against the liberal elitist establishment that runs the federal government and our schools. People are sick and tired of a small group of loudmouth liberal assholes fucking up our country and getting all the media attention.

Guy, your side got less votes than our did in 2016... and will get even less than that in 2018. The blue wave is coming to flush you turds down the drain.
Democratic Party lost its base.Base stood by Clinton’s even after NAFTA and impeachment, stood by that race a baiting community agitator Obama as long as the could. Gone baby! Feels good to vote Republican for my children’s future and not have Joe and Mika or other MSM idiots try to sway my vote.
Your children will pay and pay You think trumps tax cuts for billionaires comes cheap?

Your children will pay and pay You think trumps tax cuts for billionaires comes cheap?
Tax cuts for middle-class? You have propaganda problem. Tax cuts helped me. Sure: “ Trump loves millionaires and want to starve babies.” Your a boob.

watch what happens this next election you're losing the house ,,,,and trump will scream until 2020 when we can flush that evil pos down the toilet

It's classic how you morons say that about Trump after not giving a shit about Slick doing the same for eight years or Gore taking pictures protected by a contingent of body guards.

Your shit reeks, liar
Are you really that stupid kaz to say because clinton avoided the draft it was ok fo trump to also? Did Clinton bash war heroes like the pos trump does?

You do know that he said (and I quote) "I loathe the Military."

That isn't actually the quote. But it is an accurate paraphrase

" I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military"

Bill Clinton's Draft Letter | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

Close enough.

I said it wasn't actually a quote, but it was an accurate paraphrase. Did you not understand what that meant?

You tense?

Tax cuts for middle-class? You have propaganda problem. Tax cuts helped me. Sure: “ Trump loves millionaires and want to starve babies.” Your a boob.
Bush Trump has a history and it's not a good one Ejimicate yourself and read up on him

watch what happens this next election you're losing the house ,,,,and trump will scream until 2020 when we can flush that evil pos down the toilet

Pubs lose the House I leave the board, pubs KEEP the House you leave?

I enjoy it too much to make that bet Every once in a long while I learn something I didn't know from a republican

:21: What dope are you on?

You idiots that watch cable news really think Trump is unpopular? Oh, this will be good.

I have nothing to say about him. He served our nation and for that he deserves thanks. Beyond that he is just a creature of the crooks in DC. I hold him in no lower regard than any of the others.

His life is over and he deserves the respect most people do when they die.

Let this shit go and show you have some kind of moral boundary & a bit of class.

• Thanks

Get Joe B. in on the bet too.

I have nothing to add or detract from a man that has lived his life and knows he is about to exit stage left...Have a good trip..

• Thanks
I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
Mcain is one of the most honorable men who has ever lived. An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.
John McCain a war criminal, not a war hero - Liberation News
Fake news for retards. Are your bone spurs acting up?
McCain represents zero conservatives, he is 100% progressive
Hold on, time out!!! Are you smoking something you shouldn't be??? Are you serious in calling a Republican who selects Bubblehead Palin as his running mate a Progressive? Get real!
He knew his only chance of getting any conservative votes was to pick Palin, obviously he fooled no one. He got no conservative votes... that is why he lost big time, it was a blow out. Even against a weak shit eating community organizer.
McCain is/was a spineless loser that will soon be forgotten...

Last edited:
McCain was a military hero who endured torture in service of his country

As a Senator, McCain was old school, willing to work across the aisle to work out a deal
He would also vote for what is right over politics
Like he did on Obamacare
I also respect how he stood up for Obama as a good family man that he disagreed with politically when one of his supporters called him an Arab
Spineless...

Yes, Joe. You want two Democrat parties. That way you can't lose

I'd be happy with a Republican party that didn't put the interests of the rich above the rest of us, but as long as racists like you keep supporting them.... I guess we are stuck with you until more old white racists die off.
You don’t know what real racism is... but then again I can’t blame you because living in your mothers basement you get no exposure to the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back