What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.

Democrats shitted on McCain when he referred to Obama as "that one". Did they believe McCain was racist?
Really? McCain was quite decent to Obama on the campaign trail....one of the things that trumpanzees probably hate about him the most.

I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
Complete fucking asshole. Son of an admiral and never in tune with grassroots America. Fuck him. Ran a pussified 2008 campaign that gave us 8 years of one of the worst presidents in all recorded US history.
Sarah Palin responds to McCain's regrets revealed in new book
Palin was going to say something else, but she quit halfway thru.

An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.

Democrats shitted on McCain when he referred to Obama as "that one". Did they believe McCain was racist?
Really? McCain was quite decent to Obama on the campaign trail....one of the things that trumpanzees probably hate about him the most.
Yeah, McCain's telling his campaign not to use the Wright stuff was pretty classy. "That one" was a gaffe but not meant a race. He was talking about big spending in an energy bill that he and Obama voted differently on. LOL

I think one of Obama's biggest mistakes was not asking McCain what he could vote for on HC, and just doing that. And moving on to the deficit. Although its' important to remember that Obama's admin first addressed the recession. You may not like what he did, and I didn't like all of it, but he inherited a crisis.

John McCain was a fucking retard in his militarey days. The only reason he wasn’t drummer out was because his daddy had juice. When he started his political freeloading they turned his history of bent a fuck up into being a free spirit who tends to be a mavrick. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Complete fucking asshole. Son of an admiral and never in tune with grassroots America. Fuck him. Ran a pussified 2008 campaign that gave us 8 years of one of the worst presidents in all recorded US history.
Sarah Palin responds to McCain's regrets revealed in new book
Palin was going to say something else, but she quit halfway thru.

Maybe she was busy receiving a plywood delivery up there in Alaska?

Were it not for McCain's Admiral daddy he would have simply scurried off into obscurity as the fuck up traitor he is.

Here he is with friends.

mccain-in-syria-2-detail-2.jpg

John McCain was a fucking retard in his militarey days. The only reason he wasn’t drummer out was because his daddy had juice. When he started his political freeloading they turned his history of bent a fuck up into being a free spirit who tends to be a mavrick. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

It's amazing what an Admiral Daddy can do for you ;)

He's a grumpy mean pile of crap RINO who needs to go NOW. He's harming the U.S. by voting with the worthless corrupt democrats which makes him the same.

I think he is a good man. He spoke his mind, and he is an independent thinker. He valued the institutions he represented, the Constitution, and common decency. I didn't always...or often agree with him (I"m a fucking liberal after all)...but I truly respect him.

Both parties need folks like him, to remind them that party doesn't trump everything. IMO.
Lol
So you like your career politicians spineless... because that is what career politicians are

McCain is far from spineless.

Spineless = yes men and party zombies
Yeah not spineless maybe...more like treasonous..voting with the rotten slimy democrats on all issues just to annoy and get back at Trump killing the vote on many issues and loving every minute of it even though it hurts America = worthless pile of crap.

WHATEVER he was and is the pos in our WH should have never open his shit filled mouth speaking of some one who served while he punked out

McCain was part of the Keating 5 that resulted in the loss of some $3 billion dollars at Lincoln Savings and Loan.

Charles Keating the owner of Lincoln S&L flew McCain and his family at his expense to vacations in the Bahamas and elsewhere (a fact McCain failed to report to Congress). Keating also sold McCain's wife an interest in a small shopping center and Keating heavily contributed to McCain's various political campaigns.

In return for Keating's "generosity" McCain went to bat for Lincoln S&L when federal banking regulators started to investigate. However when the shit hit the fan and Lincoln went under, McCain claimed that Keating was only one of his many constituents and that was the only reason he had spoken with banking regulators.

McCain is a crook.

The Keating Five

Last edited:
Mcain is one of the most honorable men who has ever lived. An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.
John McCain a war criminal, not a war hero - Liberation News
Fake news for retards. Are your bone spurs acting up?
McCain represents zero conservatives, he is 100% progressive
Hold on, time out!!! Are you smoking something you shouldn't be??? Are you serious in calling a Republican who selects Bubblehead Palin as his running mate a Progressive? Get real!

McCain was part of the Keating 5 that resulted in the loss of some $3 billion dollars at Lincoln Savings and Loan.

Charles Keating the owner of Lincoln S&L flew McCain and his family at his expense to vacations in the Bahamas and elsewhere (a fact McCain failed to report to Congress). Keating also sold McCain's wife an interest in a small shopping center and Keating heavily contributed to McCain's various political campaigns.

In return for Keating's "generosity" McCain went to bat for Lincoln S&L when federal banking regulators started to investigate. However when the shit hit the fan and Lincoln went under, McCain claimed that Keating was only one of his many constituents and that was the only reason he had spoken with banking regulators.

McCain is a crook.

The Keating Five

C'mon man, they ALL are.

Gore used his daddy's juice to sit the war out taking pictures and surrounded by body guards while he took pictures. McCain put his life at risk

Mcain is one of the most honorable men who has ever lived. An honorable man to the end. McCain has more honor in one of his gray hairs than Trump has in his entire obese body.
John McCain a war criminal, not a war hero - Liberation News
Fake news for retards. Are your bone spurs acting up?
McCain represents zero conservatives, he is 100% progressive
Hold on, time out!!! Are you smoking something you shouldn't be??? Are you serious in calling a Republican who selects Bubblehead Palin as his running mate a Progressive? Get real!

Yes. Daddy Bush, Baby Bush were both "Progressives" too. Here's one for Teddy Roosevelt was a Progressive also.

WHATEVER he was and is the pos in our WH should have never open his shit filled mouth speaking of some one who served while he punked out

It's classic how you morons say that about Trump after not giving a shit about Slick doing the same for eight years or Gore taking pictures protected by a contingent of body guards.

Your shit reeks, liar

Gore used his daddy's juice to sit the war out taking pictures and surrounded by body guards while he took pictures. McCain put his life at risk

So? He also got fucked up. No one really cares anyway.

It's classic how you morons say that about Trump after not giving a shit about Slick doing the same for eight years or Gore taking pictures protected by a contingent of body guards.

Your shit reeks, liar
Are you really that stupid kaz to say because clinton avoided the draft it was ok fo trump to also? Did Clinton bash war heroes like the pos trump does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back