What do you say in the end about McCain?

What say you about John McCain

• McCain was a military hero and a patriot in the Senate

• McCain was a military hero and an abomination of humanity in the Senate

• McCain was a military coward but a great Senator

• McCain was just an abysmal human being across the board

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain (Senator) John McCain is a patriot and an American war hero.

He has pissed me off on a half-dozen occasions with his soft-and-fuzzy approach to Illegal Aliens and Illegal Immigration.

Other than that, he has far more Credit than Demerits, in my book.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Exactly, that's my point. You didn't say things like this when leftists attacked Lieberman, "The OP almost certainly agrees with 90% of Lieberman's voting record. But 90% ain't good enough."

You're a dyed in the wool hypocrite like all leftists

The problem with Lieberman is that he thought he was the Senator from Israel.
...Instead of the senator for cocksuckers?

I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
I have mixed feelings about McCain. On the one hand, I liked the things he said and did; on the other hand, I did not like the things he said and did.

What I liked about McCain
  • his recent comments about that bitch Gina Haspel
  • his "thumbs down" vote on the ACA repeal
  • his comment during the campaign when a woman called Obama a Muslim. He grabs the mike from her and say's, "He's not a Muslim. He's a good guy that I just happen to disagree with"
  • his SNL characters
  • and my mother saying he was a "looker" when he was young
What I didn't like about McCain
  • his bomb, bomb, Iran chant
  • he's a war hawk
  • his support of POS McConnell
I almost forgot, I loved that he picked a hot piece of brunette ass, to be his running mate. I didn't like what came out of her mouth, but she sure was easy on the eyes.

• Thanks
I think McCain was a military hero. But wow, what a complete douche of a human being as a Senator. What say you?
I have mixed feelings about McCain. On the one hand, I liked the things he said and did; on the other hand, I did not like the things he said and did.

• his comment during the campaign when a woman called Obama a Muslim. He grabs the mike from her and say's, "He's not a Muslim. He's a good guy that I just happen to disagree with"
  • his SNL characters
  • he's a war hawk
I almost forgot, I loved that he picked a hot piece of brunette ass, to be his running mate. I didn't like what came out of her mouth, but she sure was easy on the eyes.
I don’t know what could be liked about spineless McCain...
...he’s a career politician
...he’s a progressive
...he thinks he’s a maverick, when the Opposite is true
...calls everyone “my friends” when he has none
...did I say he’s spineless???

...he’s a progressive
I can't argue with you there. Except I don't know if he was a progressive. He kind of went back and forth between progressive and conservative.

The guy waffled more than IHOP.

...he’s a progressive
I can't argue with you there. Except I don't know if he was a progressive. He kind of went back and forth between progressive and conservative.

The guy waffled more than IHOP.
That is why he’s spineless, He never took a stand on anything. The ultimate career politician

It's classic how you morons say that about Trump after not giving a shit about Slick doing the same for eight years or Gore taking pictures protected by a contingent of body guards.

Your shit reeks, liar
Are you really that stupid kaz to say because clinton avoided the draft it was ok fo trump to also? Did Clinton bash war heroes like the pos trump does?

You do know that he said (and I quote) "I loathe the Military."

That isn't actually the quote. But it is an accurate paraphrase

" I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military"

Bill Clinton's Draft Letter | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

Close enough.
Can you understand people NOT liking the fact their soldiers are killing 1000's in wars that never should have been fought?

Then Slick turned around and killed 1000's in wars that never should have been fought, you pathetic piece of shit lying douche who doesn't give a shit about what you just said

Are you really that stupid kaz to say because clinton avoided the draft it was ok fo trump to also? Did Clinton bash war heroes like the pos trump does?

You do know that he said (and I quote) "I loathe the Military."

That isn't actually the quote. But it is an accurate paraphrase

" I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you to understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves still loving their country but loathing the military"

Bill Clinton's Draft Letter | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

Close enough.

I said it wasn't actually a quote, but it was an accurate paraphrase. Did you not understand what that meant?

You tense?

No, you're on your own

Yes, Joe. You want two Democrat parties. That way you can't lose

I'd be happy with a Republican party that didn't put the interests of the rich above the rest of us, but as long as racists like you keep supporting them.... I guess we are stuck with you until more old white racists die off.
You don’t know what real racism is... but then again I can’t blame you because living in your mothers basement you get no exposure to the real world.

Joe uses "the n word" all the time

McCain was a military hero who endured torture in service of his country

As a Senator, McCain was old school, willing to work across the aisle to work out a deal
He would also vote for what is right over politics
Like he did on Obamacare
I also respect how he stood up for Obama as a good family man that he disagreed with politically when one of his supporters called him an Arab
Spineless...
Hardly

McCain had the guts to do what he thought was right

• his SNL characters
  • he's a war hawk

I was trying to thank you for your reply. But I just couldn't with the stupid shit that you said you were upset he was a war hawk then you kept blowing the black guy who was a war hawk. Pathetic

• his SNL characters
  • he's a war hawk
McCain was from the old school

Work with the other side and work out agreements. Today, that is heresy among Republicans
That is why they hate him

McCain was a military hero who endured torture in service of his country

As a Senator, McCain was old school, willing to work across the aisle to work out a deal
He would also vote for what is right over politics
Like he did on Obamacare
I also respect how he stood up for Obama as a good family man that he disagreed with politically when one of his supporters called him an Arab
Spineless...
Hardly

McCain had the guts to do what he thought was right
There’s nothing right about any career politician… It goes against the laws of physics

Its not just McCain. The whole machine is in for Trump because he is just one of the guys, not these do nothing politicians who just line their pockets at our expense. Remember, he destroyed 12 members of the Republican Party. I mean, destroyed them. The republicans became part of the Democrat party under Obama. It was an epic sell out. That is why I fired the Republican Party after they let the debt ceiling raise under Obama and of course, ACA. Collins and Snow are the worst double agents ever. McCain joined the club. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

-Geaux

• Thanks

• his SNL characters
  • he's a war hawk

Work with the other side and work out agreements. Today, that is heresy among Republicans
Getting along is way overrated, that is what the problem is with spineless McCain.
He cracks on everything now as well as then...

• his SNL characters
  • he's a war hawk

What school was Obama from. He couldn't workout crap because he couldn't wait.

-Geaux

Its not just McCain. The whole machine is in for Trump because he is just one of the guys, not these do nothing politicians who just line their pockets at our expense. Remember, he destroyed 12 members of the Republican Party. I mean, destroyed them. The republicans became part of the Democrat party under Obama. It was an epic sell out. That is why I fired the Republican Party after they let the debt ceiling raise under Obama and of course, ACA. Collins and Snow are the worst double agents ever. McCain joined the club. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

-Geaux
Yep, no doubt trump has plenty of flaws..
But he chewed up every career politician and spit them out… And he is in the process of reversing everything Obama ever did, which is a great thing.

John McCain was a fucking retard in his militarey days. The only reason he wasn’t drummer out was because his daddy had juice. When he started his political freeloading they turned his history of bent a fuck up into being a free spirit who tends to be a mavrick. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Gore used his daddy's juice to sit the war out taking pictures and surrounded by body guards while he took pictures. McCain put his life at risk
Gore isn’t smearing veterans. Trump is.

John McCain was a fucking retard in his militarey days. The only reason he wasn’t drummer out was because his daddy had juice. When he started his political freeloading they turned his history of bent a fuck up into being a free spirit who tends to be a mavrick. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Gore used his daddy's juice to sit the war out taking pictures and surrounded by body guards while he took pictures. McCain put his life at risk
Gore isn’t smearing veterans. Trump is.
Manbearpig Has no idea what a veteran Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back