What Do You Think Was Discovered In Trump's Documents?

Taz isn’t as bad as you guys make him out to be and believe me Taz will tell you him and I are not friendly at all.

Look, leave their names ( mods ) out of discussion and they usually leave you be and know your forums.

I am pushing it with my OP’s and know they could be locked, flushed or moved because they somewhat push the limits of the areas I post them unless in the Rubber Room.

Truthfully your thread is Conspiracy Theories and if you know you are heading that direction then put it there and own it like I do with the Rubber Room.

Oh just shut the fuck up you hall monitor.

I'm more concerned with what they didn't find. The original 15 boxes of documents may have been missing some pages from the top secret files. If that is the case he will have some heavy explaining to do.
Trump can declassify any of those documents and most likely did before removing them... the boxes were boxed up ready to be sent to the DOJ... there ain't shit in them that required a raid like this....

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been in the news yet, and this is an admitted conspiracy theory, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with evidence of the 2020 stolen election.

Trump has a copy of the search warrant, the affadavit attachment, and the inventory. He can make it public if he wants. He has no problem running that suck hole in front of his face non stop. What seems to be his problem?

Notice the media isn't talking about Hunter and replacing Joe....
Could this just be a change the subject raid?.... if that's the case careers should be over....

Trump can declassify any of those documents and most likely did before removing them... the boxes were boxed up ready to be sent to the DOJ... there ain't shit in them that required a raid like this....
Who says? Trump? There is no valid excuse for those documents to have left the White House. The last person on the chain of custody record for those documents is already in serious trouble.

Who says? Trump? There is no valid excuse for those documents to have left the White House. The last person on the chain of custody record for those documents is already in serious trouble.
Fine but that's not a crime that warrants a raid at the home of a president.... what are they thinking?... this smacks of such desperation by the dems....

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been in the news yet, and this is an admitted conspiracy theory, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with evidence of the 2020 stolen election.
It isn't what they will find, it is what they will fabricate or plant as evidence that is the trouble aspect of it.

If he [Trump] has Clinton's 33,000 missing emails, for sure they will be confiscated.

And who says that? You?
Sensitive documents are checked out like library books and must be returned promptly or someone is going to be in deep shit. They don't leave secure locations and they certainly don't sit around in boxes in insecure locations beyond the purview of the people tasked with keeping our nation's secrets safe. By any standard it is a serious security fail.

Sensitive documents are checked out like library books and must be returned promptly or someone is going to be in deep shit. They don't leave secure locations and they certainly don't sit around in boxes in insecure locations beyond the purview of the people tasked with keeping our nation's secrets safe. By any standard it is a serious security fail.
But you dont know what was in the boxes

Nor is it as tightly secured as you say

Forum List

Back