What Do You Think Was Discovered In Trump's Documents?

It had better be something pretty fucking big and obvious.

seems some pretty specialized agents were sent to retrieve our property.

1660238154653.png

Counterintelligence and Export Control Section

The Counterintelligence and Export Control Section (CES) supervises the investigation and prosecution of cases affecting national security, foreign relations, and the export of military and strategic commodities and technology. The Section has executive responsibility for authorizing the prosecution of cases under criminal statutes relating to espionage, sabotage, neutrality, and atomic energy. It provides legal advice to U.S. Attorney's Offices and investigative agencies on all matters within its area of responsibility, which includes 88 federal statutes affecting national security. It also coordinates criminal cases involving the application of the Classified Information Procedures Act. In addition, the Section administers and enforces the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938 and related disclosure statutes.

Sections & Offices

i'd say that qualifies.

GrouchyPastelEel-size_restricted.gif

It had better be something pretty fucking big and obvious.
And what if it isn't?
You created a thread asking if Trump supporters would want him to pay a price if he is guilty of something major.
I can ask you and other anti-Trumpers... if there, again, is no major crime committed - do you support serious ramifications, including criminal charges on the folks who made this raid happen?

And what if it isn't?
You created a thread asking if Trump supporters would want him to pay a price if he is guilty of something major.
I can ask you and other anti-Trumpers... if there, again, is no major crime committed - do you support serious ramifications, including criminal charges on the folks who made this raid happen?
Yes, as I've made abundantly clear in many threads already. I've expressed my concerns about all of this in multiple ways.

I don't "belong" to a tribe for which I have to lie or bullshit.

Yes, as I've made abundantly clear in many threads already. I've expressed my concerns about all of this in multiple ways.

I don't "belong" to a tribe for which I have to lie or bullshit.
Well I hope not.
Although you will be in a very small group of anti-Trumpers who think this.
Look at the media response, and the left here - "yeah!! yahoo!!... the FBI went after a former President who just happens to also be a likely opponent in the election because they think he has something... maybe.. pretty sure... "
They celebrate this because they are too fucking stupid to see what actually happened... their hate for Trump is more important than the security of our nation.
Not to mention... that one of the folks involved in this, for sure - literally said yesterday "China is the freest nation on earth"

i wonder if FJB will forgive the chosen one if it turns out to be nuclear intel he was hiding?

it may not be 'just' nuke intel - but communications as well. if this is true, then donny needs to pay.

What is Signals Intelligence?
SIGINT involves collecting foreign intelligence from communications and information systems and providing it to customers across the U.S. government, such as senior civilian and military officials. They then use the information to help protect our troops, support our allies, fight terrorism, combat international crime and narcotics, support diplomatic negotiations, and advance many other important national objectives.
NSA collects SIGINT from various sources, including foreign communications, radar and other electronic systems. This information is frequently in foreign languages and dialects, is protected by codes and other security measures, and involves complex technical characteristics. NSA needs to collect and understand the information, interpret it, and get it to our customers in time for them to take action. Our workforce is deeply skilled in a wide range of highly technical fields that allow them to this work, and they develop and employ state-of-the-art tools and systems that are essential to success in today's fast-changing communications and information environment. Our researchers are working constantly to help us anticipate and prepare for future developments.

Pretty sure they were after docs like these.

This is a fact. All of the denial above are opinions, and most of the opinions are echoes of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories.

Hillary's emails.
HRC spent a full day answering questions by a select committee and never once took the 5th Amendment. No matter how hard the Republican's tried they never were able to find any evidence to support wrongdoing.

Last edited:
HRC spent a full day answering questions by a select committee and never once took the 5th Amendment. No matter how hard the Republican's tried they never were able to find any evidence to support wrongdoing.

& when she was asked, she showed up & answered Qs for 11 hours; plus no subpoena was necessary.

i wonder if FJB will forgive the chosen one if it turns out to be nuclear intel he was hiding?

any bets FJB won't reply to this either?

Document seized from Trump home described foreign govt's nuclear capabilities -Washington Post

Reuters
[...]
According to the Post report, some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations that require special clearances, not just top-secret clearance.

Some of the documents are so restricted that even some of the Biden administration's senior-most national security officials were not authorized to review them, the Post said.

The U.S. Justice Department is investigating Trump for removing government records from the White House after he departed in January 2021 and storing them at Mar-a-Lago.
Document seized from Trump home described foreign govt's nuclear capabilities -Washington Post

:heehee:

Forum List

Back