What Do You Think Was Discovered In Trump's Documents?

Trump can declassify any of those documents and most likely did before removing them... the boxes were boxed up ready to be sent to the DOJ... there ain't shit in them that required a raid like this....
No. If trump declassified anything as president, there would be a record of what he declssified. He's not president now, so he can't declassify anything.

No. If trump declassified anything as president, there would be a record of what he declssified. He's not president now, so he can't declassify anything.
What makes you think there's not a record?.... we don't know shit now except that we know how many times the FBI has failed at getting Trump... that we do know....

Fine but that's not a crime that warrants a raid at the home of a president.... what are they thinking?... this smacks of such desperation by the dems....
There has been no raid at the home of a president. You understand he isn't president now, don't you?

What Do You Think Was Discovered In Trump's Documents?​

Pelosi's teeth....

1660085662487.png

1660085746484.png

They took boxes without looking in them... the FBI could plant anything they want inside and say it was in there... that's why this is so bad and stupidly done....
I saw an image of FBI agents carrying boxes. The flaps appeared to be unsealed.

I am guessing that the agents involved probably took a look first. The upper echelon of the FBI is now suspect in my view. But, I don’t ascribe that same venality to all of the agents at the FBI.

There has been no raid at the home of a president. You understand he isn't president now, don't you?
He is still referred to as President Trump... He is still the president to me since I believe he beat Joe in a landslide....

But you dont know what was in the boxes

Nor is it as tightly secured as you say
It's been decades since my security clearance expired but I'm pretty sure the rules have not been relaxed to the point where classified documents can properly sit in a closet in Mar-a-lago. The official custodian of those records may be about to go down singing. Someone signed them out of secure storage and they will have to explain themselves.

I saw an image of FBI agents carrying boxes. The flaps appeared to be unsealed.

I am guessing that the agents involved probably took a look first. The upper echelon of the FBI is now suspect in my view. But, I don’t ascribe that same venality to all of the agents at the FBI.
What scares me is it seems they don't care what anyone thinks.... I mean 80,000 new IRS agents?... an agency that has been buying and stocking up on ammunition for the last 10 years?... Trump was right... they aren't coming after him they are coming after us....

I think they found a copy of book Trump had just read called, “Brilliant Creations.”

I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been in the news yet, and this is an admitted conspiracy theory, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with evidence of the 2020 stolen election.
I don't think they were looking for anything specific.
They just wanted to give everyone the impression they were hot on the case.
The docs in question had already been turned over in January.
So the media started spreading lies and conjecture as soon as the raid was announced.

Forum List

Back