What do you think will be the outcome of the Benghazi scandal?

What do you think will ultimately happen over the Benghazi Scandal? Select all that a

• Obama will be impeached.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Obama will resign.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will take the fall.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Hillary will not run in 2016.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Nothing, the media will down-play it.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Nothing, nobody cares.

Votes: 17 45.9%

• Total voters
I agree. Half of the people i know don't even know what Benghazi is.

If this had happened in the same era of Watergate, Obama would also resign.

If this had happened today, and if Romney was POTUS, the media and the left would have already run him out of office.

Nuttin', honey.
With a lock on Liberal media, a public too stupid to give a shit, and a President with more Teflon than Martha Stewart cookware... it will end up being a non-event.

I tend to agree.

Hell the American people gave that asshole four more years in the WH and inflicted the ACA on us all.

They did that even with the economy in the toilet and UE at what 7.9% and the ACA which is going to cost billions. Dummies one and all.

Just goes to show that lots of dumbass people vote.

Also if anyone thinks the MSM, with that slobbering love affair still in place, is gonna dig into Benghazi then they are living in la la land.

No one will be held accountable and most folks could give shit one about four very good men who are dead.

Its such a shame because it was entirely preventable.

I'm not so sure the MSM will be in lockstep to bury the Benghazi turd.

Sheryl Attkison at CBS is doing a great job outing the scandal. I've also noticed more editorial cartoons, from liberal sources, that are mocking Obama and Hillary over this. Once the ridicule starts, the flood gates of criticism often follow.

What should happen and what will rally happen are two different things..

Should: Obama gets impeached

What will happen: Nothing..liberal media will make sure of that.

Either way, hopefully, this will ensure that Hillary doesn't/can't run for 2016.
I doubt it. Swept under the rug by the people who's reputation it would damage (not Hillary, mind, but people in the media. After this, I bet even that Cloud Cookoolander who owns Fox News will put a clamp on it.)

None of the above. People get killed when we have them in dangerous places. Which is just about the whole of North Africa and the Middle East.

The primary outcome is that the 'Conservatives' will continue to parrot ludicrous accusations, and the indepentdents and moderates will get sick enough of it that the candidates backed by the 'Conservatives' will pay the penalty.

I can't believe anyone is still talking about it.

In any other country it would have been on the news for two weeks, and then forgotten. It's a non-issue, and would have been a non-issue had Bush still been in power as well.

See, the problem with Obama getting impeached is that we'd get Biden as President till 2016. Do we really want that?

(As an aside, after some discussion with coworkers the other day I've come to believe the reason Clinton didn't get impeached is because no one wanted Al Gore as President. No one.)

Only partisan hacks and pols with a desperate need for attention consider that tragic events at Benghazi a "Scandal". Was the tragic loss of life in Beriut under President Reagan's watch a "Scandal"? The WTC tragedy on GWB's watch a "Scandal"? Was Watergate a "Scandal"? You Betcha, Watergate was a Scandal as was Iran-Contra.

Buy a Dictionary PredFan.

The only scandel is the GOP witch-hunt into the tragedy. It will haunt them in both 2014 and 2016.

My hope? People in these posts are listened to, rather than ignored when they state conditions are deteriorating, and measures are taken to help insure their safety as best possible or temporarily close the post until conditions improve.

Secondly? That the administration currently in the White House at the time does not go out of their way to spread false information. It is better to say nothing than to spread propaganda.

See, the problem with Obama getting impeached is that we'd get Biden as President till 2016. Do we really want that?

(As an aside, after some discussion with coworkers the other day I've come to believe the reason Clinton didn't get impeached is because no one wanted Al Gore as President. No one.)

I don't think Obama should get a free pass just because we don't want Biden taking over as president.

No, he shouldn't. But he will. He will because no one in Congress wants to deal with Biden. He will because the public loves or hates him so much it gives the media something to talk about.

I don't think Obama should get a free pass just because we don't want Biden taking over as president.

As far as Clinton goes the economy was good and of course they didn't want Gore to step in. I really don't think Biden could do anymore damage...

Only partisan hacks and pols with a desperate need for attention consider that tragic events at Benghazi a "Scandal". Was the tragic loss of life in Beriut under President Reagan's watch a "Scandal"? The WTC tragedy on GWB's watch a "Scandal"? Was Watergate a "Scandal"? You Betcha, Watergate was a Scandal as was Iran-Contra.

Buy a Dictionary PredFan.

the scandal lies in not listening when they were told conditions were not good there; denying extra security when repeated requests for such had come in, even when IED's had already twice breached the compound; knowing the Brit Ambassador had had an attempt on his life, the UN and Red Cross, along with the Brits had pulled their people there, yet we continued draw down of security at our compound even in light of what was going on. Telling everyone it was over a dumb video even when they knew it had nothing to do with it.
That is what makes this a scandal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back