What do you want Hussein Obama to do with Ukraine, and Russia?

Asswipe said today that the situation regarding Israel/Palestine "is difficult and will require compromise". This is the stuff of policy Giants.

That has been the basic position of every president since the birth of modern Israel. You have some new solution to a seemingly intractable conflict that nobody has been able to solve for 60+ years?

Step up to the plate and bestow your wisdom upon the world.

Obabbles army...

Gay and lesbian troops perform in drag on American military base
Troops based at the Kadena Air Base in Japan know how to party. On Saturday, six gay and straight service members applied some of their finest makeup and lip synced to "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" in what is believed to be first drag queen and king show on an American military base. The show was thrown in support for the base's recently formed OutServe-SLDN chapter, a nonprofit advocacy group for the army's LGBT community.

Navy Lt. Marissa Greene told Stars and Stripes she only expected to sell 75 tickets for the variety show, but ended up selling more than 400 in ten days. The event went through the same approval process as other on-base fundraisers go through, with the only caveat being that it was not allowed to be labeled a "drag show" in its publicity materials. The show was warmly received by spectators, who rocked out to performances by the likes of Manny Nuff and Chocolate Sunrise ("a crowd favorite," the website notes.)

Just a few years ago, performances like these would have been grounds for a possible discharge. The repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell has made it possible for events like this to occur. --Jordan Valinsky

Gay and lesbian troops perform in drag on American military base - The Week

1. Freeze bank accounts
2. Stop trade
3. Sanction the crap out of Russia.

= Iran set up. Seems to have worked pretty good.

Yeah...

Worked perfectly!!!

The moonbat messiah has the Iranians groveling!!!

Are you retarded or what?

What is your plan 70 iq fool? :badgrin:

I'm not a political whore fuckwad, I don't need a plan.

One thing is for damn sure however, the "plans" our current political whore have are abject failures.

Retards like you think you know everything, while everyone else can see you know nothing.

The current clown in chief will serve us best by shutting his dumbass mouth and staying on the golf course for the next 40 months.

Asswipe said today that the situation regarding Israel/Palestine "is difficult and will require compromise". This is the stuff of policy Giants.

That has been the basic position of every president since the birth of modern Israel. You have some new solution to a seemingly intractable conflict that nobody has been able to solve for 60+ years?

Force of arms Gertrude...the ultimate solution to intractable problems.

Common sense tells everyone that the solution to the Israeli/palestine conflict is to allow the Israelies to purge the palestinian parasites from their lands and decisively defeat their opponents.

Only then will peace be brokered.

Furthermore when the Israelis take back Mecca, the world will be a better place.

Last edited:
Hussein is going to have to come to grips with the fact that his call for sanctions will not be answered by anyone other than himself. But then, all he thinks about is himself. He should resign. Just give it up, admit he made a mess and turn the presidency over to Mitt Romney who had it right all along.

1. Freeze bank accounts
2. Stop trade
3. Sanction the crap out of Russia.

= Iran set up. Seems to have worked pretty good.

Yeah...

Worked perfectly!!!

Investors in Russia reacted with panic Monday to the potentially disastrous economic consequences of Russian military intervention in Ukraine, with Moscow stock markets crashing up to 12 percent and the ruble plunging to historic lows against the dollar and euro.

In an emergency move to limit the losses for the ruble amid what risks becoming at least Russia's worst economic crisis since 2009, Russia's central bank hiked its main interest rate by 150 basis points.

They dont have enough money

Yeah...

Worked perfectly!!!

What is your plan 70 iq fool? :badgrin:

I'm not a political whore fuckwad, I don't need a plan.

One thing is for damn sure however, the "plans" our current political whore have are abject failures.

Retards like you think you know everything, while everyone else can see you know nothing.

The current clown in chief will serve us best by shutting his dumbass mouth and staying on the golf course for the next 40 months.

then you are irrelevant

A president should negotiate a compromise solution...isn't that what the progtards always say must be done? Is Obabble afraid to meet with Vlad and overwhelm him with his flexibility now that he is secure in his second (and thank god last) term????
You have to be more specific instead of just Obabbeling

I want him to resign and move to Ukraine to implement Putin's policies as his figurehead. He'd be more at home there anyway. Putin can give him a pen and a telephone.
I count that as another useless babble post.

Stepping down would be a good first step. Having an America hater as pres for the last five years has been nothing short of catastrophic.
And another useless off topic obabble response. I will keep reading, I'm really curious to find the answer to OP question.

Common sense tells everyone that the solution to the Israeli/palestine conflict is to allow the Israelies to purge the palestinian parasites from their lands and decisively defeat their opponents.

Only then will peace be brokered.

Furthermore when the Israelis take back Mecca, the world will be a better place.

Really, I'm in awe at the depth and breadth of your monumental stupidity.

obama already froze Russian assets. That's what the Magnitsky Act was all about and the result was to stop all adoptions of Russian children by Americans. With our abortion rate, we don't have very many children available for adoption. obama banning snowflake children didn't help either.

I would like to see obama impose unilateral sanctions on Russia and the EU ignore them (they have to they get 25% of their energy from Russia), then have China impose sanctions on the US.

Probably the last thing the U.S. or the NATO allies should do is to intervene, unless there is some clear evidence of Russia committing atrocities. Over centuries Ukraine and Russia have been more or less cousins, sharing czars in the old times and Soviet chairmen in later times.

Crimea in particular is a unique region in that it historically was legitimately Russian. The blood of Russians was shed to wrest it from the Turks and later to defend it against the English and the French and in WWII, the Germans. It was an accident of administrative logic that Nikita Kruschev deeded it to the Ukraine at a time when the Ukraine was a component of the U.S.S.R.

This conflict will straighten itself out best without outside interference.
I watched a video yesterday on YouTube Russian troops asking Ukrainian troops to give up their weapons (I speak Russian) and the tone and conversation sounded just like two friends joking around. I am not exaggerating, I swear on my life - it is AMAZING how the media and the politicians know how to blow things out of proportion - thank God John Kerry will fly out there to cool things down.

glad to see nobody is willing to step up with an answer.
What are we supposed to do? Tell him to stay under the porch? We're only average citizens, we have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, and this administration doesn't want its activities known, so it likes closed doors with President Obama fronting for radical wishes of every make and model.

The ball is in President Obama's court. The best I can do is pray that he makes the choice that makes America wiser in the future, Plasmaball. When you are dealing with Vladamir Putin, you are dealing with a man who is acting in the best interests of his country's citizens by making their enemies fear him, and he has an adversary who hated Ronald Reagan and was so bent on undoing all Republicans accomplished for America, he wedged himself into an untenable position internationally.

It's over in the Ukraine. All that's left is the dumbing down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back