What do you want Hussein Obama to do with Ukraine, and Russia?

glad to see nobody is willing to step up with an answer.
What are we supposed to do? Tell him to stay under the porch? We're only average citizens, we have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, and this administration doesn't want its activities known, so it likes closed doors with President Obama fronting for radical wishes of every make and model.

The ball in in President Obama's court. The best I can do is pray that he makes the choice that makes America wiser in the future, Plasmaball. When you are dealing with Vladamir Putin, you are dealing with a man who is acting in the best interests of his country's citizens by making their enemies fear him, and he has an adversary who hated Ronald Reagan and was so bent on undoing all Republicans accomplished for America, he wedged himself into an untenable position internationally.

It's over in the Ukraine. All that's left is the dumbing down.

ill put you down for this is beyond you. If you read the news you would know that russias economy is not stable and putting pressure of their currency like we are doing will have dire affects for Putin.

But then you know its just easier to bash Obama.

1. Freeze bank accounts
2. Stop trade
3. Sanction the crap out of Russia.

= Iran set up. Seems to have worked pretty good.

Russia will just stop helping with the sanctions on Iran.
No one was able to respond to this logical response, so I made it larger for all to see. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

It assumes Russia was helping with the sanctions on Iran to begin with. With is a faulty assumption.

It assumes Russia was helping with the sanctions on Iran to begin with. With is a faulty assumption.
Just answer the OP - what SHOULD Obama do to please the right wingers

I answer the question you posed and suddenly you deflect to the OP. Priceless.

Obama should do NOTHING to pleaase right wingers. Obama should do what is in America's interest. Of course first he'd have to find out what America's interest is, because the ignorant shitbag obviously has no idea.
But projecting strength and resolution, working with allies to isolate Russia, freezing assets, denying them use of the banking system, increasing the list of ineligibles under the Magnitsky Act would all be good starts. Sending a carrier group to the Black Sea would be a good idea too.

Wow you mean the dictator in chief...The KING as the right called him a week ago is really just a weakling who continuously beats the GOP into Submission and runs over them.

You guys are all over the place. One things for sure...He beats Republicans. That speaks to republicans strength

Wow you mean the dictator in chief...The KING as the right called him a week ago is really just a weakling who continuously beats the GOP into Submission and runs over them.

You guys are all over the place. One things for sure...He beats Republicans. That speaks to republicans strength

The only thing Obama beats is his meat. And some other guy's as well.

Russia will just stop helping with the sanctions on Iran.
No one was able to respond to this logical response, so I made it larger for all to see. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Wait, I thought that the sanctions were "crippling" and "forced Iran to the table" and even more sanctions are the answer? But now, not so much? :badgrin:

obama has no interest in world affairs. They are a distraction to his social engineering in the United States. He never promised any intelligent foreign policy, it was all about the transformation of this nation.

Putin should take his toy away.

Wait, I thought that the sanctions were "crippling" and "forced Iran to the table" and even more sanctions are the answer? But now, not so much? :badgrin:

Sanctions cannot possibly influence anything Iran does. They didn't work and were never going to work.

obama has done the impossible. He lost Britian. Britian is unwilling to go along with sanctions.

Photo: UK Discourages Talk of Russia Sanctions - ABC News

This is why you don't open your mouth until you know exactly how you will back up what you say.

Exactly. I wish everyone would stop acting like a freaking banty rooster and instead use diplomatic means to resolve this.

Francois Hollande requested a phone call with Putin and that it was very cordial and Putin in great detail explained his motivation for moving troops into Crimea.

I've been keeping my stick on the ice with European media to not get the filtered down garbage we get over here.

Now this from the Italian FM. Check this out. So much for all the chest thumping.

4 March 2014, 00:48

Russia's G8 partners not discussing boycott of summit in Sochi — Italian FM

Russia’s partners in the Group of Eight (Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Canada, the United States, France, and Japan) are not discussing a boycott of the G8 summit in Sochi in June, Italian Foreign Minister Federica Mogherini said after an urgent meeting of the EU foreign ministers on Ukraine held on Monday, March 3.

The communique adopted unanimously after a long discussion and released by the White House does not call for boycotting the summit but calls for suspending the G7 countries’ participation in the preparatory meetings, she said.

This does not mean that the G8 format no longer exists, the minister added.

Her Spanish colleague Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo said sanctions against Russia over Ukraine would be unjustified.

Russia's G8 partners not discussing boycott of summit in Sochi ? Italian FM - News - Politics - The Voice of Russia: News, Breaking news, Politics, Economics, Business, Russia, International current events, Expert opinion, podcasts, Video

Last edited:

What ever Obama's for = they're against. The left hated Bush but wasn't this insane!

working with allies to isolate Russia, freezing assets, denying them use of the banking system, increasing the list of ineligibles under the Magnitsky Act would all be good starts. Sending a carrier group to the Black Sea would be a good idea too.
I think a much bigger concern for the USA regime is that Russia does not Unite with Iran, China and a whole bunch of other nations and create it's own currency and put it's own sanctions on the axis of bankers, because that would pretty much end the dollar as you know it. And you know it.

working with allies to isolate Russia, freezing assets, denying them use of the banking system, increasing the list of ineligibles under the Magnitsky Act would all be good starts. Sending a carrier group to the Black Sea would be a good idea too.
I think a much bigger concern for the USA regime is that Russia does not Unite with Iran, China and a whole bunch of other nations and create it's own currency and put it's own sanctions on the axis of bankers, because that would pretty much end the dollar as you know it. And you know it.

It wont happen.
But again you deflect to something else.

Just a week ago he was called King Obama who ran over the GOP with reckless abandon

This week he's a weak leader who runs over the GOP with reckless abandon

Republicans go on Russian TV to talk shit about the POTUS because they are all about America?

Rohrabacher also said he stands by comments he made last month on Russian television network RT about the Ukraine-Russia tensions. In the Feb. 22 interview, Rohrabacher said Russian President Vladimir Putin is “demonized by a lot of people here when he’s ever watching out for Russia’s self-interest.”

Go PUTIN Go PUTIN Go PUTIN

Everything Obama touches turns into shit, like the Midas Touch in reverse, so I really think he should leave this alone, lest he leads us all to a WW3.

He is useless.

Forum List

Back