What Does Rachel Dolezals Say About the NAACP?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Does anyone here think, for one moment, this broad would pass for a sister in The Hood?

That she passed among the snobs running the organization clearly has to say something about far away they are from the bros and sis' in the various hoods around the country.

Or maybe Seattle Negroes are simply so liberal they cannot see beyond a dye job. :rolleyes:

Does anyone here think, for one moment, this broad would pass for a sister in The Hood?

That she passed among the snobs running the organization clearly has to say something about far away they are from the bros and sis' in the various hoods around the country.

Or maybe Seattle Negroes are simply so liberal they cannot see beyond a dye job. :rolleyes:

I think it proves that liberals are the dumbest mother fuckers stealing the oxygen of the world.

StupidPeople.gif

The Moment Of Truth For Rachel Dolezal Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So no matter how many times I tell you I have family that is lighter than she is you're just going to keep repeating you can tell because you're like uber smart and with uber smarts you can tell the race of people you dont know.

wentworth-miller.jpg

images

troian-bellisario-600x751.jpg

Which one is the black person smarty arty?

Welcome to the newest game.....Which one is black? Since OP isnt as "stupid" as the NAACP this will be super easy for him......ANNNNND GO!

Forum List

Back