What does Rush talk about when the GOP are in, hopefully he'll

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
have a Democratic maj in the house or senate to bitch about. Or is he just anti black President. I wonder what he'd do if he lost his voice, he is a mouthful of .... yuck. He is just a bitch, no wonder he can't keep a wife.

have a Democratic maj in the house or senate to bitch about. Or is he just anti black President. I wonder what he'd do if he lost his voice, he is a mouthful of .... yuck. He is just a bitch, no wonder he can't keep a wife.

Rush Limbaugh has been around for many years. He was on television when Bill Clinton was President, so he has been around when the Democrats lost the House, Senate, and White House, and it did not stop him then, so why would he be any different if it happen again?

a060a6ccc88dfc96114c89ec09c4a28e8cfe1a31adff7e05d20a5a07d9df78d7.jpg

Rush Limbaugh has been around for many years. He was on television when Bill Clinton was President, so he has been around when the Democrats lost the House, Senate, and White House, and it did not stop him then, so why would he be any different if it happen again?

So he talks about conservatism and away with liberalism. Is he a hypocrite?

Liberals are funny when they're in power, and hysterical when they're not. Don't worry, he'll have just as much to talk about when they're squealing about the rights of the minority party, aka when they're not in charge.

I have no doubt he finds something to bitch about, no matter what.

Bitch, laugh. Depends on perspective I guess.

He must be he can't keep a wife. 4 wifes and he is not a liberal !!!. No kids, don't understand how that happened, birth control, well its a "good thing" as Martha use to say(maybe she still does).
I certaintly can see, "why he can't keep a wife". Good thing he has money.

Bitch, laugh. Depends on perspective I guess.

He must be he can't keep a wife. 4 wifes and he is not a liberal !!!. No kids, don't understand how that happened, birth control, well its a "good thing" as Martha use to say(maybe she still does).
I certaintly can see, "why he can't keep a wife". Good thing he has money.
Meh. That's the difference between the public persona and the private individual.

Rush will do exactly what he did during the Bush years, which is gas on about the left and Democrats. He is far more entertaining when a Democrat is in The White House.

Rush will do exactly what he did during the Bush years, which is gas on about the left and Democrats. He is far more entertaining when a Democrat is in The White House.

That is kind of what I thought, he probably likes it best when a Dem is Pres. Gives him higher ratings.

Forum List

Back